Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simple question, team camarilla doesnt know the answer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mdk5631
Fledgling
Fledgling

Simple question, team camarilla doesnt know the answer Empty
PostSubject: Simple question, team camarilla doesnt know the answer   Simple question, team camarilla doesnt know the answer EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I asked weeks ago a simple question: How do I remove the "run/walk" toggle from the controls to have it go back to hold down?
I get the response "I don't know how we did that" or "it was the other guy" from team camarilla

anyone outside of team camarilla who know how to edit the .cfg files please let me know how I can remove the run/walk toggle.

Thanks

Gezz, talk about the blind leading the blind...
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

Simple question, team camarilla doesnt know the answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple question, team camarilla doesnt know the answer   Simple question, team camarilla doesnt know the answer EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 am

mdk5631,

Were private messages sent to either Zer0Morph or Childe of Malkav? I know almost nothing about computers but, I do know such answers aren't typical especially not of Childe of Malkav. If either one of them responded as you mentioned, I'm sorry.

Use this as an opportunity to grow as a person, mdk5631. We can't always get what we want. Learning to take things in stride, to make due with less, is all part of growing up. Making due with less and being greatful for it, is one of two ways which separates children from adults. The other way is considering the needs of others before your own, also known as, sympathy.

Ask yourself mdk5631, do I want to be an adult?
Back to top Go down

Simple question, team camarilla doesnt know the answer
Page 1 of 1