Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Therese and Jeanette

Go down 
+2
Childe of Malkav
null0010
6 posters
AuthorMessage
null0010
Fledgling
Fledgling

Therese and Jeanette Empty
PostSubject: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Is there any way to have them compromise and resolve their differences as in the original game? I even tried cheating and raising all my stats to maximum with no effect on dialogue. Sad
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi null0010,
welcome to the forum

I don't know if there have been some slight changes for TFN, but I didn't have any problems. Treat both of them equally well right from the start, and with at least 4 persuasion you can do it same as in vanilla.
Of course if you piss one of them off, and keep the other one amused before the diner incident, it's hard to do if not completely impossible. But that also goes for vanilla and CE where it definitely didn't change.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 pm

As Childe said. It's not a stat problem, it's about how each perceive you. Then it depends on the dual dialogue, and how you handle both growing hate to each other. There is a point of no return with one and the other.. You need to go through the dialogue file to know how it works, but it's better to keep the mystery ;-)

Back to top Go down
null0010
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:33 pm

In that case it's probably because I deliberately didn't follow directions and installed the mod over a bunch of other mods.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Can I go hang myself ?

(read the manual..)
Back to top Go down
null0010
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Claudia wrote:

Can I go hang myself ?

(read the manual..)

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:00 am

Well, Fledgling... You see, there are strict sets of rules and guidelines on your conduct thart you need to follow if you want to play this game. One of the most important of them is not to mix instalations of the mods... That could cause grevious malfunctions and bugs. I belive there is a topic on instalation somewhere on this forum. You might browse it and then indulge in learning and other related passions reading it.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 am

Back to top Go down
Anthony
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:19 pm

For most part of my games, i had carefully raised Persuasion and Seduction to 4, and so, in Tourette dialogue, appears blue replies; select them. I'm unsure, but even the replies in the previous dialogues with one or another of the Voerman "sisters" should influence the last.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:38 am

Claudia wrote:

Can I go hang myself ?

(read the manual..)
No need to hang yourself, Claudia.
Some youngbloods just insist on going out to watch the sunrise. The only thing you can do about it is keep the vac handy.

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Claudia wrote:

Can I go hang myself ?

(read the manual..)
No need to hang yourself, Claudia.
Some youngbloods just insist on going out to watch the sunrise. The only thing you can do about it is keep the vac handy.

- geek

i lol'd IRL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Therese and Jeanette   Therese and Jeanette Empty

Back to top Go down

Therese and Jeanette
Page 1 of 1