Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trivia Obsession

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freddish
Fledgling
Fledgling
Freddish

Trivia Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Trivia Obsession   Trivia Obsession EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:10 pm

I looked back through the old questions and went to the two main Bloodlines links and I can't find it.
Is there a place to found odd bits of trivia on the game? There are a few at the bottom of the Wikipedia entry, but not many.
For example:
The sources for the paintings used as decoration in various homes and offices. Locke has several in her suite for instance.
Who is on the cover of Hooker magazine? (chuckle, put THAT in your resume)
Do the character names have significance? (LaCroix is mentioned as a PnP reference I think, but Grout, Tung, Nines?)

If anyone knows, you guys do.
I am having so much FUN playing this in CE mode! Thank you all so much for such an amazing gift.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Trivia Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivia Obsession   Trivia Obsession EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Apart from Jack and Beckett (which are Canon WoD Lore NPCs), all characters from the game do not exist in pen and paper. They were invented for the video game only.
Romero's name is a wink to TEH ZOMBIE MASTER Georges A. Romero Wink

I don't know about the paintings, but considering they have used proper artworks... GamesBanshee ?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Trivia Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivia Obsession   Trivia Obsession EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Hey Freddish,

Thanks for the compliments I love you

For your questions, sorry, can't help you there.
What links are you talking about?

Hm, banshee? That site is more or less dead, not undead Wink I'd say, bettter try Planet Vampire.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Freddish
Fledgling
Fledgling
Freddish

Trivia Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivia Obsession   Trivia Obsession EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:07 am

Planet Vampire & the actual Bloodlines homepage were the two I checked. I didn't scour them though, so they may have stuff I missed.

It's mostly idle curiosity. If I could do what you guys can do, I'd end up putting people I knew and references I liked into the names and pictures.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

Trivia Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivia Obsession   Trivia Obsession EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 am

Wouldn't the changing of pictures count as texture changing. While I can't say I have any experience modding anything, texture changing sounds like the easiest of all the things you can do. Just change the image path (right? -no experience what so ever, just assumption-) Now, creating patches and completely overhauling a game like Malkav does with TFN (you are on that right now, am I correct?), that takes talent and a significant amount of programming knowledge Surprised
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Trivia Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivia Obsession   Trivia Obsession EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Well changing textures is rather easy. If you have the skills with photoshop, or a picture available, so you just have to convert it to the ttz format.

For TFN, no I don't work on that, for me it's CE only. What I did was helping Zer0 with scripting. And troubleshooting while he is not available.
But I won't work on a TFN 1.1 on my own. I can't do that. Our ideas on the game system are too different.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trivia Obsession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivia Obsession   Trivia Obsession Empty

Back to top Go down

Trivia Obsession
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: