Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TCI Guestbook

Go down 
+26
MxM
joemarra052075
LISANESBITT
SaulottheGentle
Ninj
gschenker
Bloodywolf
Claudia
Kastor785
Voraxith
eye of the divine
Duncan.Oliver
PGM1961
Sio
Alichino
Zer0Morph
aneumann01
Shabutaro
ThePhilosopher
Cthulhu
Nachtrae
Karavolos
Dragatus
Yosiel
Meowolf
Childe of Malkav
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninj
Fledgling
Fledgling

TCI Guestbook - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:35 pm

Karavolos wrote:
No idea on neither.
When he warns you of a Ravnos, he's speaking about me What a Face
I have a thing for illusions; cool for avoiding putting yourself in danger.

Thank you for the welcome, PGM. It's good to be here.

*chuckles dryly at Karavolos.*

Yes, I've heard of the reputation of the Ravnos clan. Although it's been my experience that all vampires are not to be trusted, not just the Ravnos.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:41 pm

An unusual, but welcome thing to hear from a Gangrel.
I think we might get along nicely What a Face
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 pm

*sniff sniff*

I smell a potential Gargoyle...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:46 pm

*Throws bloodcookie in random direction*
Catch! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ninj
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:54 pm

*leaps and snaps it into his jaws while in mid-air*

Hm. A blood-cookie. Curious treat to have on hand.

*removes the blood-cookie from his mouth and glances at Voraxith*

And a Gargoyle from Windhelm. How very interesting. How are things going on down there? Does Jarl Ulfric still reign, or has the Imperials taken control down there?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Claudia makes them.

If you are impressed at the concept of having stone for skin then the Tremere can offer you the same nifty make-over for the price of your soul and a loss of free-will What a Face
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Jarl Ulfric shall soon be High King if I can ever convince my Tremere masters to join his cause. Sadly, they feel the provincial politics of Nirn are none of their concern. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ninj
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:06 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Claudia makes them.

If you are impressed at the concept of having stone for skin then the Tremere can offer you the same nifty make-over for the price of your soul and a loss of free-will What a Face

*chuckles softly as he drops the blood-cookie into a pocket*

Ah. I think I will decline that offer for now. Perhaps another time...

Voraxith wrote:
Jarl Ulfric shall soon be High King if I can ever convince my Tremere masters to join his cause. Sadly, they feel the provincial politics of Nirn are none of their concern. Sad

Ah, a Stormcloak sympathizer. Very interesting indeed. Do let me know if you were to ever convince your masters. I would very much be interested in seeing how you and the Tremere bring the Civil War in Skyrim to a victorious conclusion for the Stormcloaks. It's such a pity that Bethesda made the quests a bit dull, with the exception of interacting with Ulfric himself. It did have the potential to be so much more...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Karavolos wrote:
*Standing behind Ninj*
Since when do we have any Ventrue running about here?

One joined recently...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh right.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:54 am

Ninj wrote:
I tend to walk my own path as far as the politics of it all is concerned, although I do respect the traditions when I am in the domains of the Camarillia princes.

A wise policy and one we seem to share.

And last I checked, Ulfric was dead with my sword sticking from his chest. Wink
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Ninj wrote:
I tend to walk my own path as far as the politics of it all is concerned, although I do respect the traditions when I am in the domains of the Camarillia princes.

A wise policy and one we seem to share.

In my game he died fizzled from a Lightning Storm.
But sadly I couldn't soul trap him and throw the black soul gem into the Sea of Ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Dragatus wrote:

Draggy, dear, you do seem to enjoy encouraging me to frenzy, don't you?
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Voraxith wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

*Uses Animalism 3: Song of Serenity* Not today of all days. :3
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 pm

*pokes Rufus with a book about the Wright Brothers* Think again!
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 pm

RAWR!!!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:22 pm

XD don't touch my gargoyle Smile
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:04 pm

But I didn't think that Animalism 3 required touching! D:

Ok...niiice gargoyle....good gargoyle....
*Throws a blood popsicle in a random direction and runs*
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Grrr...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Voraxith wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Before you frenzy, let me explain.

The way I see it, the true enemies of Skyrim aren't the Imperials. It's the Thalmor and their Aldmeri Dominion. So the thing that is best for Skyrim is whatever is worst for the Thalmoor. And the worst for the Thalmor is a strong and united Empire. The whole stupid civil war is just playing straight into their hands.

Let's say Ulfric wins and he somehow improves relationships with the Empire and the two ally agains the Thalmor. Because of the civil war, they'll still be notably weaker than if the Stormcloaks never rebelled to begin with. Every man, Nord or Imperial, who died during the civil war is a man who won't be able to fight in the new war against the Dominion. And that war is coming, one way or another. Good job, Ulfric!

Sure, the Empire was forced to outlaw the worship of Talos, but at first the Imperials didn't really bother to actually enforce that law. But then Ulfric and his followers made a big fuss about the ban and it was only then that the Thalmor sent their inquisitors to Skyrim and the law actually got enforced. Good job, Ulfric!

So Ulfric is either unable to see the big picture, or he can see it but doesn't care and is willing to put all of Skyrim at risk for his own personal glory. Make your pick. Either way, Skyrim is better off without him.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Ah, I see we have a new cainite running around here. And a Gangrel too, at that. I see that Feral has already given you some warning about the other clans here, but I must admit I am somewhat...peeved that he neglected to make mention of my own clan. But, I suppose one cannot expect to much of the likes of him.

Anyway, welcome, Ninj, to this Domein. That you may prosper, and all your plans not detrimental to my person or designs, succeed. I advice you not to enter any of my Havens without invitation. My ghouls have fairly strict orders and even stricter diets. A young, vulnerable Cainite would be but an easy meal to them. And while I'm at it, I strongly suggest you dispose of that damnable cookie you pocketed earlier. That is, unless you are willing to bind yourself to the warlocks here. Chances are, you'd end up like our resident Gargoyle. And it'd be such a shame to lose someone else to their ranks, while they could be that more effective if they bound themselves to me and allowed me to mold their physique to true perfection.

On the matter of the civil war between the Imperials and the Storm cloaks. I'm all for in just fueling the fires instead of trying to cull the storm. In fact, I might be partial to supporting the Aldmeri Dominion. During times of chaos, or under the rulings of a superior race (however true or false this statement of theirs might be) that have a certain contempt and/or disdain towards the other, lesser races, it is that much easier to acquire the necessary resources for my experiments.
Back to top Go down
Ninj
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 am

*chuckles softly as he removes the blood-cookie and examines it briefly before returning it to his pocket*

Oh I've no intention of eating the cookie. I've been watching you people for quite some time, and I'm well aware of what happens when just three of these blood-cookies are consumed. But it might come in useful later. Bringing other Cainities into the Tremere fold could net me a powerful ally... something that will always be useful in these nights...

And of course, I will respect your havens. For now, your business is of no interest to me, you can rest assured in that.

And thank you again for your welcome.

As for the Civil War waging in Skyrim, I'm not truly interested in the long term ramifications of the new political order, except that the Dominion had made an enemy out of me due to them sending their assassins against me. The main point that I note during my expeditions within Skyrim is that the Dominion is only interested in seeing the Civil War continue unabated. A Stormcloak or Imperial victory will be much against their interest, so if Jarl Ulfric sits on the throne of the High King of Skyrim, that would please me as much as seeing his head on a pike.

The Dominion will find that it had made a dangerous enemy out of this Dovahkiin...
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:40 am

Hello New Blood. I can also see that Feral forgot to mention my clan too, but then again, I suppose it's because he thinks I wouldn't hurt a fly.

Otherwise, I'm Sally, resident Salubri and falsely accused Soul-Sucker, and I'm male so please don't get any ideas.

And a new blood Gangrel looking to get the Tremere's attention? Not a good idea. Especially considering that they tortured and experimented upon previous generations of Gangrel to fashion their Gargoyles. Not to mention that the highest of your clan had retracted from the Camarilla because they learned the truth behind my clans destruction. Diablarizing because of ambition and preening vanity...

Let me tell you this as a piece of advice. Do not get ambitious or act upon over-confidence or preening vanity. Such things can lead to you becoming no better than Nach's Wallpaper or a black mark in a persons aura.

But other than that, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:42 am

SaulottheGentle wrote:
I'm Sally, resident Salubri and falsely accused Soul-Sucker
TCI Guestbook - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0WvtkX7CaVAFY166XZ6B4SEYXDKV3tKxzmyI5QBavmcAPe4RI4g
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:45 am

Karavolos wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
I'm Sally, resident Salubri and falsely accused Soul-Sucker
TCI Guestbook - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0WvtkX7CaVAFY166XZ6B4SEYXDKV3tKxzmyI5QBavmcAPe4RI4g

THAT WAS ON ACCIDENT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

TCI Guestbook
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: Team Camarilla International Guestroom-
Jump to: