Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TCI Guestbook

Go down 
+26
MxM
joemarra052075
LISANESBITT
SaulottheGentle
Ninj
gschenker
Bloodywolf
Claudia
Kastor785
Voraxith
eye of the divine
Duncan.Oliver
PGM1961
Sio
Alichino
Zer0Morph
aneumann01
Shabutaro
ThePhilosopher
Cthulhu
Nachtrae
Karavolos
Dragatus
Yosiel
Meowolf
Childe of Malkav
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

TCI Guestbook - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:40 am

It's not the most lively part of the forum, but feel free to play Frankenstein:
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/f35-bloodlines-and-the-pp-game
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:03 am

You're in a public area, you kill a man, you loose Humanity. Seems ok to me.

Hunters are predators of vampires, they can tell what you are. No Masquerade violation should stick in front of them, but if you're fighting them in the street and some other kine spots you... You're ugly extraordinaire, mate.
So if you have a problem with them, you probably shouldn't violate the Masquerade so much Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:54 am

I didn't think getting a Masquerade violation for being seen as a Nossie in CE was easy to do, unless CE made a change I didn't know about. In TFN, if you're a Samedi and you're seen at all in public, you'll get the police called and possibly a violation, but I didn't think this was the case in CE. Also in TFN if you're brandishing a weapon in public, you'll get the police called, but not a violation.

Since this is a CE complaint I can't comment much but if it were TFN and you were Samedi, you'd have to be very discreet on how you took care of the hunters waiting outside of your haven in SM.

*You should create a topic in the CE bug section instead of this thread (after you make an account).*
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Garlik wrote:
@Jad.3
Creeping on them, then stealthy feeding on them and killing them that way, doesn't make you lose Humanity either.

I'd guess it's caused by hunter technically engaging you in combat after you feed-attack. That is a bug and should be fixed. You should loose Humanity Smile

About the rest, how sure you are nobody saw you?
Back to top Go down
Garlik
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:27 pm

1oo% sure, it's a one way alley, noone (except 3 hunters) was there or across it before I entered the alley.
And I didn't violate Masquerade anyway (since I didn't feed or use any disciplines), I'm pretty sure it's only connected to Nosferatu and their looks, which shouldn't happen unless someone is really close to me anyway (which happens when I'm fighting melee).
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:39 am

Happy birthday Zer0!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCI Guestbook   TCI Guestbook - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

TCI Guestbook
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: Team Camarilla International Guestroom-
Jump to: