Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you want me to continue?
Go on.
"Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap83%"Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Shut up!
"Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%"Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

"Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992   "Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:32 pm

A proper answer.

Claudia wrote:
I think a reporter should have some dots in expression, to be able to express himself and his articles Wink
(that or performance to be able to sell it Very Happy)
You're right... well you're not wrong. Truthfully I had other priorities (alertness; empathy (a piece of me along with short fuse)) and there's only so many freebies.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

"Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992   "Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:48 am

Just a suggestion, Jad. If you make edits to the longer posts concerning the game, highlite them somehow. Then people know where changes have been made.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: "Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992   "Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Noted. I wanted to give you something after that long long wait, and then I was too sleepy Smile

GAMEPLAY: Midnight delivery

Greger got down from the roof to the street, jumping the last storey landing graciously like a cat. Crossed the street to the redaction building, weighing his options. Should he confront Ingersson right away? Tear off his throat for sending him to his death? Or just get the file, fill in the blanks and then decide...
The file it is. He knew Ingersson for a while and it would be shame to waste someone without knowing the bigger picture. Now: how? There was the lighting rod grounding wire on the sides of the building and doors on the roof. Greger looked around with his enhanced sight and pumped blood through his limbs as he started climbing confident no ones looking his way.
So there he was, up again, grabing the door handle. Then it hit him - not that wise but experienced he thought of the alarm system... No way he could overcome it from this side, damn magnets! Cursing all the way down, thought of how to get around the doorkeeper.
The dumpsters held many treasures! A box, a can, a roll of paper and voila, there was a present for mr. Ingersson. Greger went to the front doors and remembering old sharp doorkeeper pressed the bell button. Fortunately a very young man, perhaps 20 yo showed up, droped the keys as he tried to unlock the door.
"God kväll," he greeted Greger.
"God kväll," replied Greger politely, puting his tired friendly face on. "I have a package for Mr. Ingersson."
"Today?!" goggled doorkeeper. "I thought I was the one with the worst deal!"
"You know, 24timmar know no holidays and I could use the extra cash."
"Who would send a package on Christmas?"
"You know how it goes," Greger winked at the doorkeeper. "But how come you're here today, isn't some lady missing YOU?"
"I wish there was one. I'm the youngest here, I only started working here in June, and here I am. So, where do I sign for the package?"
"Yeah, well, it's personal delivery..."
"Oh,... in that case, I would have to bring it upstairs, or call Mr. Ingersson down, he's still in his office, he would probably not like that, or, well, this is awkward, would you mind taking it up yourself? You could warm up, you must be frozen anyway!"
"Now that's idea that will benefit us both," Greger smiled. "I'm chilled to the bone actually."
"Ok, the elevator is over there, fifth floor!" Greger entered and pushed the button. What next? He went cautiously towards the lighted office at the end of the hall. He left the file with Ingersson back then, he'd keep it in his desk, or the vault behind the library. But how to get him out of the office?
He stopped at his former desk. His picture with black frame hang on the wall, saying "Greger Wihlborg, died 1984, we remember." He looked at it for a while, when the Ingerssons office door opened him walking out. There was hardly enough time to hide under the desk. Ingersson started going through his employees' stuff. "That bitch!" he mumbled, looking at some paper. The office door was opened and Greger took the chance and crawled in. He went to the desk, started with the bottom drawer. Glock 17, some files... ... ... there it was! The yellowish folder entitled "Bild från Crypt." He hid it under the jacket, looked at Ingerssons gun for a while... but he would definitely notice it missing. Kept "the present" and crawled back to the hallway. Ingersson was still busy rummaging through employees' desks, so he made it safely to the elevator. Lets make a little show for the doorkeeper.
He got out of the elevator angrily, and when the young man noticed him, he pointed the package his way. "The old man told me to shove it up my...!" then Greger stopped and raised his other hand in apology, closed his eyes,... one, two, three,... and smiled again. "Mr. Ingersson doesn't seem to be in the Christmas mood," said and headed for the door.
"Well, goodbye," the man opened the door.
"Peaceful holidays!" waved Greger at him as he left. Dropped "the present" into the garbage after a while.

EDIT: So now he has the FILE!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: "Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992   "Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:08 pm

So what do we/I/he do next? I was thinking about making a copy, spooking Ingersson by leaving the original at his home, taping his phone, see how that plays out..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992   "Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Ich bin ein Berliner!" About VtM "electronic" game, set in Berlin 1992
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2