Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting article about Bloodlines.

Go down 
+4
Karavolos
Duncan.Oliver
Feral
Dragatus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Interesting article about Bloodlines. Empty
PostSubject: Interesting article about Bloodlines.   Interesting article about Bloodlines. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 pm

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-10-reanimated-the-story-of-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article about Bloodlines.   Interesting article about Bloodlines. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:52 pm

If only they had finished it...
Now I feel like a Toreador.Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article about Bloodlines.   Interesting article about Bloodlines. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Briefly reaches out to Feral...

Nah, you still feel like a Gangrel.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article about Bloodlines.   Interesting article about Bloodlines. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Fucking Activision >:U
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article about Bloodlines.   Interesting article about Bloodlines. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Too bad the writer didn't mention Camarilla Edition, or The Final Nights, or CQM, etc..  Even if they lumped them all together into the 'other modders' category. Granted, Wesp5 kept the thing alive; but others made significant contributions too.  Feels like half of an article.
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article about Bloodlines.   Interesting article about Bloodlines. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:39 am

PGM1961 wrote:
Too bad the writer didn't mention Camarilla Edition, or The Final Nights, or CQM, etc..  Even if they lumped them all together into the 'other modders' category.  Granted, Wesp5 kept the thing alive; but others made significant contributions too.  Feels like half of an article.

I have just read it, and I could not agree more.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article about Bloodlines.   Interesting article about Bloodlines. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Bloodstone wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:
Too bad the writer didn't mention Camarilla Edition, or The Final Nights, or CQM, etc..  Even if they lumped them all together into the 'other modders' category.  Granted, Wesp5 kept the thing alive; but others made significant contributions too.  Feels like half of an article.

I have just read it, and I could not agree more.

True. Zer0morph, Childe of Malkav, Burgermaister... They all should have chapters.

@Duncan: Thanks. I wash my pelt in Perwoll so it is extra soft.Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article about Bloodlines.   Interesting article about Bloodlines. EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Yeah, about the new map, it was said about "the community". I was there, it meant Entshreck and Burgermeister Very Happy

(speaking of burgermeister, fuck that guy wore me out ><)

I shared the link around a couple of places too ^^.

We had a huge one in rpgfrance as well, since some guy managed to make a localisation of the UP to French. Once I've got more time, I'll work on translating CE and TFN (if Malkav and Zero approve !), while Burger merges CQM to the latest UP (and eventually to CE final, since it's not going to change anymore, now if he merges it, he wouldn't need to touch it anymore, which is good Very Happy)

btw I got "blackmail" pictures of Burgermeister and a few ones of Wesp too :7
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article about Bloodlines.   Interesting article about Bloodlines. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Claudia,
of course you have my permission to make a french localization for CE. If you need any help, just ask.

Oh, and I have to make amends: I've been in Liege this weekend, and I must admit, Belgians are capable of brewing quite good beer. If you stay away from the perverted stuff like Kriek.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article about Bloodlines.   Interesting article about Bloodlines. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:26 pm

My Belgian guests cheered at your amends Smile
If you're going back to Liège, I'll give you Burger's contact over there ; Frank's an awesome host, he'll show you around.

Thanks for the approval for CE Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article about Bloodlines.   Interesting article about Bloodlines. Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting article about Bloodlines.
Page 1 of 1