Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Various interesting stuff

Go down 
+4
Dragatus
Zer0Morph
Cretino
SaulottheGentle
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Various interesting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:50 am

Today in European politics: a Kosovo lawmaker lobbed tear gas to stop a vote...

Various interesting stuff A3Kw59N_700b

Various interesting stuff AM7x3DYg_700w_0
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 12:22 pm

I want to imagine that the things in front of them are like Nintendo DSes and nothing you could say will change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:40 pm

Various interesting stuff 29597219_10215451646864781_5441577983428027525_n
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:11 pm

Today I learned that when Lichtenstein got involved in the Austro-Prussian war back in the 19th century their army suffered negative casualties. The 80 soldiers they sent returned with a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:41 pm

A known fact, yes. The guy was even found out, but got pardoned and allowed to stay. They were poor but cool then. Nowadays, they are not poor. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 9:17 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11814/europe-totalitarianism
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 8:26 am

Ah, almost like in the old good times when my relatives were important Party members...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 3:51 am

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/05/humans-are-still-evolving-and-we-can-watch-it-happen?utm_source=sciencemagazine&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=huvolution-4363

Quote :
The team also found fewer singletons near alleles for blond hair and blue eyes, indicating that these traits, too, have rapidly spread over the past 2000 years, Field reported in his talk and on 7 May in the preprint server bioRxiv.org. One evolutionary driver may have been Britain’s gloomy skies: Genes for fair hair also cause lighter skin color, which allows the body to make more vitamin D in conditions of scarce sunlight. Or sexual selection could have been at work, driven by a preference for blond mates.

*cough*9th century viking invasion*cough*
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 5:06 am

How insensitive of you to cough that!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 5:51 pm

https://www.slavorum.org/serbian-man-had-to-turn-in-to-jail-for-driving-without-a-licence-prison-rejects-him-for-having-a-damaged-id-card/
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 5:03 am

Frznz Kafka laughs in his grave... lol!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:29 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12122/abbas-hamas-israel
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 9:08 am

Then there are the videos of Israeli forces gunning down Palestinian civilians, including one case where one of them was literally on the ground praying. This whole annexation business ought to stop sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 9:29 am

Show the video.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 9:48 am

Yeah, I agree. Our Great Israel should streach from River Nile to Great River Euphrat already, purified from those filthy goim, as it was promised by G*d...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:22 pm

Timed it to show the vids specifically, you can watch the whole vid if you wanna see him go through some articles initially and tell about what happened afterwards.

Also, unless I missed some sarcasm in which case I apologize, Feral disgusts me when he thinks invoking a space wizard that nobody can prove the existance of justifies committing humanitarian crimes like murdering civilians because you gotta fellate the chosen ones at every turn clearly. Am of triggereds, no pun intended. The Palestinian side is far from innocent in their own rights, but Israel is the side that are doing things like the above in the process of stealing land that contrary to the fairy tales of a book people can't even agree on how to interpret and claims of power hungry hawks in the Israeli government does not, in fact, belong to them by right and default. I remember hearing even Hamas tried negotiating for the 1967 borders at one point*, which got rejected and allowed the situation to continue to devolve into the shitshow that is present day.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/01/hamas-new-charter-palestine-israel-1967-borders
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/palestinian-state-1967-borders-hamas-going-hajj-everyone-leaving-2072066433
https://www.rt.com/news/386774-hamas-1967-borders-israel/
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:51 pm

Well said, Kara.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 5:56 am

Request fulfilled. Noted.
We only see the parts where they're gunned down, so I reserve my right to skepticism. Why is the guy carrying a tire?!?
Feral has his right to space wizard, you yours to tell him to fuck off. Granted. You also have enough trouble with space monkeys back at home, so sweep your own fucking floor first.
My belief is that the lands attached to Jerusalem are israelis by the right of conquest.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 10:14 am

Jad.3 wrote:
We only see the parts where they're gunned down, so I reserve my right to skepticism.

Rather the point, but I digress. It's fair to be skeptical. Personally I believe that unless their lives were threatened, gunning down those people was unjustified. In those three specific examples you can't convince me that the IDF were justified gunning down a guy walking, a guy praying and a guy running away from them.

Jad.3 wrote:
Why is the guy carrying a tire?!?

According to the guy in the video, either there were claims or confirmed instances of Palestinians setting tires on fire and rolling them towards the Israeli. Granting the premise for a second though, that does not justify a response of firing with live ammunition to kill. Burning tires are not that big a threat and the crimes committed only serves to further increase not only the current level of the shitshow, but add more to the laundry list of bad shit done to achieve the goal of annexation. The most I can grant is that the Palestinians really shouldn't agitate an occupying force with burning tires for obvious reasons.

Jad.3 wrote:
Feral has his right to space wizard, you yours to tell him to fuck off. Granted.

Yeah, I agree. I never claimed otherwise. What I'm doing is telling him to fuck off and trying to explain why the position he holds is, in my view, not only stupid but downright atrocious in the hopes that either his mind will change and failing that that other people on the fence or in similar positions will be swayed or a counter-argument strong enough to sway me is presented. He's free to disagree and call me a faggot if he's so inclined.

Jad.3 wrote:
You also have enough trouble with space monkeys back at home, so sweep your own fucking floor first.

You mean Swedish immigration policies? Cuz those are comparable to shooting civilians amirite? Those are things I'm responsible for amirite? More to the point in favor of amirite? And because my country are fucking stupid with policy, a fact I acknowledge, that surely means I can't criticize others for committing war crimes and calling out people whose only reason for thinking Israel are in the right is because of "gawd," tribalistic thinking and greedy claims from I don't even know how long ago saying "all of this is ours and if you disagree you're an anti-semite at best," amirite?

And if I focused on the wrong thing there when you tell me to sweep my own floors first, do correct me.

Jad.3 wrote:
My belief is that the lands attached to Jerusalem are israelis by the right of conquest.

That's fair. I don't agree with your position because I think we should discourage wars over territory in today's day and age, which is why things like international laws are a thing (as often as they're broken, including right now. And that's not talking about the Israeli.), but you're free to hold your view, are very clear about it which is at least something I can respect and I will defend your right to believe what you believe whether it's a question of policy, religion, what you think of the latest edition of VtM or whatever else is on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 10:59 am

"rolling burning tires and hurling firebombs & rocks"
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/30/598219561/seven-palestinians-killed-by-israeli-troops-in-demonstrations-along-gaza-border
Or lets just show the part of civilians dropping on gunfire.

Who did you vote for? What did you do against those policies? Policies that actively hurt swedish people and actively destroy your culture? What do you do to stop emmigration of your people? Welcome to swedistan, bro, because sweden is over. Yeah you're responsible and you got more important stuff on your plate than to worry about one Polish blackass.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 12:55 pm

Accidentally hit my back button and lost everything I wrote, god damn it. I'll short version cuz I can't be bothered typing again.

Jad.3 wrote:
"rolling burning tires and hurling firebombs & rocks"
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/30/598219561/seven-palestinians-killed-by-israeli-troops-in-demonstrations-along-gaza-border
Or lets just show the part of civilians dropping on gunfire.

Yeah, the part you specifically asked for. I even said that the guy in the video talking before and after the clips go into more details of what happened, the rest can be researched yourself. In no small part through the links he tend to provide to his sources.

Jad.3 wrote:
Who did you vote for? What did you do against those policies? Policies that actively hurt swedish people and actively destroy your culture? What do you do to stop emmigration of your people? Welcome to swedistan, bro, because sweden is over.

Off-topic as it is, I haven't bothered with politics for a long time through a combination of sloth and every party being equally useless ontop of how until SD came about there really were only two parties that had a chance of winning. That and disinterest in politics until recent times. This year I'm viable to vote for obscure Direct Democrats, as I believe if people actually got to vote on the issues that may see some interesting results that'll benefit the country moreso than hurting it. Not that the DD's will win, but my vote does help them towards getting recognition.

As for Swedistan, needless to say Sweden is not without issues; but you're going too far in the opposite extreme when you say Sweden is gone. Most people here are not Muslims, we do not respect Sharia Law and there isn't a movement or protest to try and implement it going on like there is in the UK. Least of all by Swedes. The most I can grant is that we are going in the wrong direction with how useless the politicians are and how the establishment plays identity politics all day, which I rather strongly believe most ordinary people don't give a flying fuck about, because nobody I've seen ever talks about it in every day conversations or care beyond "so this happened" whatsoever. You can call that anecdotal, and that's fair; but if it was as lost as you say then chances are I would've had at least some exposure to all the shit you hear people nag about on the fucking internet.

Jad.3 wrote:
Yeah you're responsible and you got more important stuff on your plate than to worry about one Polish blackass.

No, I'm not responsible. I had nothing to do with these policies being suggested, let alone implemented, I have no clout or political power, outside of my vote perhaps, to change that by my lonesome (and aren't a charismatic leader who can rally people together), nor do I have any contacts or acquaintance with anybody with political power to talk to about these issues. The most I can, and will, do until a movement of some sort is made that I can take part in, is talk about why I think this or that is wrong and hope somebody is swayed. You know, that position the vast majority of regular people find themselves in.

I could flip the question onto you and ask what the fuck you've done to increase the quality of life locally, but at the end of the day that's irrelevant, cuz fact of the matter is both of us, regardless of what problems are around and whether or not we can do something about it, can still call out bad shit as we see it and talk about why that shouldn't be done. We can hold separate conversations about what's wrong on our end of the aisle too, sure, but having a problem does not disqualify you from seeing and talking about a completely different problem somebody else is having, that notion is absurd and you're an idiot if you legitimately believe that.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 1:14 pm

I like Kara even more now.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 pm

I agree with Kara in general, but I'm pretty sure Feral was joking and Jad was trolling.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 2:24 pm

I did throw in an apology to Feral in case I missed any sarcasm, and if he was indeed joking I take back everything I call him out for in a heartbeat. I also do have some suspicion Jad is trolling, knowing he is a troll, but since I felt there was some substance that could be had from responding, if only for other people reading, I decided to go along with it anyway. Also thanks Cret.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Chance of winning?!? What does that have to do with anything?
Wasn't too hard to find an article saying 50.000 your countrymen disagreed with you in 2016. More than 160 years before. I guess no jobs, poverty struck again?
Nobody talks about it so you shouldn't too? And then you say you're not responsible. Any and everyone of you is responsible. You don't care about politics, you don't talk about politics, and you wonder why you have rape rates comparable with Swaziland and Lesotho (2010)? All of you majority is waiting for someone else.
One good thing that comes of this, finally you go voting. Talking is a start, and you may not believe it, I get into heated conversations now and then too.

Finally I consider myself a lot of things, idiot is not one of them. I sincerely believe that before I get riled up about something so much I miss the other guy is sarcastic, I should wipe my own ass first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Various interesting stuff
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next