Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aron Times
Fledgling
Fledgling
Aron Times

TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug Empty
PostSubject: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:23 pm

There doesn't seem to be anywhere you can take the hooker in the pier to feed on her. I tried bringing her everywhere, even transitioning to another area to see if I could feed on her in the parking garage, but it didn't work. Also, she gets stuck on the stairs if you try to take her downstairs.

I suspect that you're supposed to take her to that dark area near where the serial killer victim's body was found, but there is still a cop patrolling the area there, not to mention the cops around the dead body.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:46 pm

Did I not setup a trigger for the pier? I thought I did, maybe I didn't. I'll check it out, thanks for letting me know.

The cop doesn't walk over to the stairs anymore so I'll put the trigger there.

Edit: I just opened up the pier map and sure enough, no trigger. How could I miss that? Thanks, I'll get it fixed tonight. I'll put the trigger over by the staircase since the cop no longer wanders down there.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Aron Times
Fledgling
Fledgling
Aron Times

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Oh, it's fine, sir. It was a blessing in disguise, as I had to actually do some rudimentary video editing to cut out the several minutes I spent trying to get the hooker to the right spot. I won't be winning any Oscars any time soon, but the jump cut I did didn't look jarring at all, and helped keep my video length down. It still went over my ideal 30 minute limit, though. But hey, I'm still learnin'.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:02 pm

I have to admit, I love watching "Let's Plays", especially when the player cuts out loading screens and a lot of the dialogue, and then interjects their voice, opinion, their thoughts about the game and situation their player is in, etc... I've seen the game 100 times so I'm more interested on what players experience and how they tackle issues, what they exploit, and how they feel about given moments of the game. Your opinion matters greatly to me, so that's what I'm looking for! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aron Times
Fledgling
Fledgling
Aron Times

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:37 pm

I'm currently processing part 7 of my Let's Play. The raw footage was around 38 minutes, and I managed to get it down to 22 minutes after several cuts.

When I first started doing Let's Plays back in December, I was worried about not having enough content for my videos. Fast foward three months later, and now I've learned that the hard part is not coming up with content, but rather figuring out what to cut. A wise man once said that perfection isn't when there is nothing left to add, but rather when there is nothing left to remove.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Aron Times wrote:
A wise man once said that perfection isn't when there is nothing left to add, but rather when there is nothing left to remove.

You sound like a Salubri, haha! Smile

Okay, I put the trigger at the top of the stairs so the hooker follows you then initiates dialogue for feeding. You don't have to walk very far but is still away from prying eyes. Thanks for reporting this, it will be in TFN 1.4.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:01 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Aron Times wrote:
A wise man once said that perfection isn't when there is nothing left to add, but rather when there is nothing left to remove.

You sound like a Salubri, haha! Smile

To me, he sounds more like a writer, and a good one. Very Happy Best advice you'll ever get for writing, and also the hardest to follow. Goes very well with 'murder your darlings', since cutting often means doing just that.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:06 am

I usually reserve calling writers good for after I've read their books. But I might be able to agree that he has the right attitude. Wink
Back to top Go down
Aron Times
Fledgling
Fledgling
Aron Times

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Apparently that was said by this guy, who I've never heard of before:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry

But man, this has gone way off topic.

P.S.

OMG the Mark of Caine is Taxi Co.! It makes sense!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:03 pm

Aron Times wrote:

You never heard about Saint Exupéry? affraid
Quote :
But man, this has gone way off topic.
Don't bother. That's normal here.

Quote :
P.S.

OMG the Mark of Caine is Taxi Co.! It makes sense!
Of course it makes sense. That's why Eliza has it in her signature.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:24 am

Aron Times wrote:

Well, that one actually was a good writer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug   TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug Empty

Back to top Go down

TFN 1.3.1 - Santa Monica Pier Prostitute Bug
Page 1 of 1