Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First playthrough question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
9wisedges
Fledgling
Fledgling

First playthrough question Empty
PostSubject: First playthrough question   First playthrough question EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:50 pm

I bought Bloodlines yesterday and i want to install either the camarilla edition or the unofficial patch. I have seen the changes that the camarilla edition makes and i really like them but the problem is that the camarilla edition is build upon an older version of the unofficial patch.
Will this negatively impact my gaming experience? Is the camarilla edition buggier than the latest unofficial patch?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: First playthrough question   First playthrough question EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:54 pm

CE Final is very smooth actually. I'm not sure which version of the UP was updated along with it but all of the bugs were ironed out and it's very stable now. Both UP 9.2 and CE Final are stable, but if you're looking for a vanilla style game then UP 9.2 is the way to go, but if you're looking for a heavily modified version where you actually feel like a real vampire needing to feed and hunt on a regular basis, CE Final is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
9wisedges
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: First playthrough question   First playthrough question EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Alright, so that's decided. Camarilla Edition it is.. btw what do i have to do to get Blood Heal to behave like the unofficial patch version? I.e. just an ability, not a upgradable discipline that shows up on my character sheet?
Edit: Nevermind, i figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First playthrough question   First playthrough question Empty

Back to top Go down

First playthrough question
Page 1 of 1