Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4   My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:45 pm

So last night I created a male Ishtarri named Gavin Rosenthal. He took the Provocative Action-Star background and is specializing in Presence, Seduction, Persuasion, and Stealth. His main form of Combat will be fists which later he will purchase the Fang of Vukodlak. I plan on him purchasing the Braid of the Eagle from Ox when he gets to Chinatown which will increase his Presence discipline duration by 25%.

He started with a 5 in Seduction, a 4 in Stealth, a 3 in Persuasion, a 2 in Unarmed, a 2 in Lockpicking, and a 2 in Presence. I made it through the tutorial pretty easily and was able to overpower the two thugs at the end with my grappling abilities combined with Presence 2 reducing their Strength by 2. He made it to the SM Haven and read all of the emails including the new one from Silvia Black that you get at the beginning of the game in 1.4. He grabbed his blood packs and used the experience to increase his Haggle to 2. Once he has a Haggle of 3 he will con Copper at the pier. Unfortunately his Inspection will remain at 1 throughout the whole game so he will need to purchase the stake from Trip. In fact, he will need to purchase a bottle of Morphine from Trip as well because he won't be able to see it on Malcolm's desk.

I'll keep reporting my progression as I play 1.4 but I have a feeling this will be an extremely challenging run through considering the rebalance of XP and money in 1.4; it's been reduced quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4   My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:48 pm

Last night, Gavin left his haven to explore Santa Monica. The first stop he made was at the local Pawn Shop and spoke to Tripp. He used his Persuasion of 3 to convince Trip to sell him weapons and even though he can't afford them yet, it was nice to know that they were available. Gavin started with $25 in cash because his Haggle was 1, which has been adjusted in TFN 1.4, so he couldn't afford the $113 bottle of Morphine to give to Mercurio just yet so he will have to save up for it. He got Trip to talk to Jimmy Reed so he'll have someone to talk too when he gets to the pier. So far so good.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4   My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm

It seems like nobody really posts here anymore and it's been dead on the forums lately. Maybe it's because the weather has been warming up and everyone is getting outside to play and we're no longer cooped up in our houses/flats/apartments. I don't know, but either way because of the lack of interest in VTMB and TFN as of late, I've lost my enthusiasm to mod. I'm going to take a break for awhile and discontinue this play through of 1.4 for now. I'm sure I'll pick it back up at a later time this year but for now, I'm going to play other games.

I may not be online as much as I was and plan on going back into torpor for awhile, like I have in the past. I had a great time releasing 1.3 from October-March and plan on releasing 1.4 sometime this year. Take care all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4   My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Have a nice vacation! My PhD work is killing me now,but I hope I will have time to play after September. Hopefully...
Sometimes I feel like binning this shit and rebranching somewhere where one could work 9-17 and have free time afterwards...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4   My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:21 pm

Thanks Feral! I hope things slow down for you also.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4   My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:26 pm

If only we could talk more often... you would never get bored of anything.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4   My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:52 am

i'll join Feral in wishing you a pleasant vacation. You've earned it.
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4   My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Well Zer0, the problem is you are ahead of us. We can't play or contribute so far for 1.4. Why? Because you said you changed alot balance wise. How can we help out if we do not know the current state?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4   My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Ishtarri playthrough for TFN 1.4
Page 1 of 1