Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollywood Gargoyle

Go down 
+3
wesp5
Feral
MxM
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:15 pm

In my last playthroughs I couldn't sell out Strauss to Isaac, every time I tried to tell Isaac about the Gargoyle the only answer I could give him was "Nothing. Forget it" even without blackmailing Strauss scratch
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 pm

Am I the only one with this problem?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:25 pm

I had it years ago. It is one time glitch, I guess.
I honestly don't remember how or if I fixed it. I am sorry for not being able to help you, Rafiq.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:59 pm

Feral wrote:
I had it years ago. It is one time glitch, I guess.
I honestly don't remember how or if I fixed it. I am sorry for not being able to help you, Rafiq.
Thank you anyway.
The thing is I had this problem with two different characters.
I will just blackmail the usurper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:32 pm

You had this problem with two different characters in a row? Shocked

That is really odd. Are you sure that you installed correctly?
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Yes, I had not other problem besides that Smile
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:56 pm

MxM wrote:

Now I don't get it at all. Neither a messed installation nor a one time bug? Malkav? Zer0?
Back to top Go down
wesp5
Ancillae
Ancillae
wesp5

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:24 am

Feral wrote:
MxM wrote:

Now I don't get it at all. Neither a messed installation nor a one time bug? Malkav? Zer0?

Did you use the Tremere haven? I'm pretty sure you can't rat out Strauss in that case...
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:28 am

No, in one run I was a Salubri and in the other an Assamite, so no Tremere haven
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Have you opened the dialogue file to see what the line's dependencies are? I don't even have Bloodlines installed anymore so I can't look at it.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Have you opened the dialogue file to see what the line's dependencies are? I don't even have Bloodlines installed anymore so I can't look at it.
No, I'll check it as soon as I can Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:03 am

I've looked into it. And the only thing I can find is if you never finished the plague quest for the regent. If that quest is at state 1, you don't get the option to tell Isaak, because there is an error in the conditions.
There are also some G. variables in the regent dialog that I don't remeber from the patch or my mods, but I didn't check them.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:29 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I've looked into it. And the only thing I can find is if you never finished the plague quest for the regent. If that quest is at state 1, you don't get the option to tell Isaak, because there is an error in the conditions.
There are also some G. variables in the regent dialog that I don't remeber from the patch or my mods, but I didn't check them.
I always finish the plague quest before the museum or Grout quest, so it shouldn't be the problem. Anyway I finished the game and enjoyed the run (and uninstalled it) so I can't furher look into it, I just wanted to report the bug if it was common.
Thank you all for the help =)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:50 pm

You finished TFN 1.3.1? What clan did you play with and what path did you take (social, combat, sneaky)?
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
You finished TFN 1.3.1? What clan did you play with and what path did you take (social, combat, sneaky)?
Clan: Assamite (Scholar) (+2 Hacking history), Salubri (+1 Inspection +1 Haggle history) and Osebo (+2 Ranged history). They all have 8/9 Persuasion, 7 Haggle, 7(9 with Quietus)/8 Stealth and high Ranged Combat (13/14 with Auspex), 6 Melee and 4/5 Unarmed, 9/10 Defense (13/14 with Auspex); I maxed Stamina for the Hallowbrook Hotel. The stat are without the history bonuses.
Maxed Auspex and Celerity for the Osebo and the Assamite, and Auspex and Fortitude for the Salubri.
I've never used a Ranged character before (mainly because I'm bad at aiming) so I did three in a row lol!
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Aim for the torso.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Cretino wrote:
Aim for the torso.
I know it now Razz
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:09 pm

MxM wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Clan: Assamite (Scholar) (+2 Hacking history), Salubri (+1 Inspection +1 Haggle history) and Osebo (+2 Ranged history). They all have 8/9 Persuasion, 7 Haggle, 7(9 with Quietus)/8 Stealth and high Ranged Combat (13/14 with Auspex), 6 Melee and 4/5 Unarmed, 9/10 Defense (13/14 with Auspex); I maxed Stamina for the Hallowbrook Hotel. The stat are without the history bonuses.
Maxed Auspex and Celerity for the Osebo and the Assamite, and Auspex and Fortitude for the Salubri.
I've never used a Ranged character before (mainly because I'm bad at aiming) so I did three in a row lol!

Awesome!

What are your thoughts after beating TFN 1.3.1. Too easy/hard? Was it fun? I'm thinking it was probably the easiest version of TFN to date but I'd like to hear your feedback anyways. TFN 1.4 (at least in Santa Monica) was very challenging, much like TFN 1.0 was, but also more gratifying when you accomplished something. I look forward to finishing 1.4 up after I get bored with Civ V and release it. Smile
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
MxM wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Awesome!

What are your thoughts after beating TFN 1.3.1. Too easy/hard? Was it fun? I'm thinking it was probably the easiest version of TFN to date but I'd like to hear your feedback anyways. TFN 1.4 (at least in Santa Monica) was very challenging, much like TFN 1.0 was, but also more gratifying when you accomplished something. I look forward to finishing 1.4 up after I get bored with Civ V and release it. Smile
I cannot say if it was easy or hard, I played so many times with VTM I know the game by heart Razz ...
I found it very entertaining and a lot of fun. I especially liked the Salubri playthrough as it was the most unique and the most immersive.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Hey Zero,
since you are not going to make stealth 2.0, release TFN 1.4 already
dearly
fans awaiting for decades.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:03 am

Hey Zer0,
since we know you put a lot of effort and heart's blood into your baby TFN, please enjoy your break and come back any time you feel like it (ideally, when you're no longer burnt out on Bloodlines and have that burning need to continue modding again).
Dearly,
Fans who have stuck with you for years and know how you work
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:51 am

Eliza wrote:
Hey Zer0,
since we know you put a lot of effort and heart's blood into your baby TFN, please enjoy your break and come back any time you feel like it (ideally, when you're no longer burnt out on Bloodlines and have that burning need to continue modding again).
Dearly,
Fans who have stuck with you for years and know how you work
^This.
Keep up the good work (imagine a "thumb up" emoticon). Your rest is well deserved Wink

PS: I promise I won't diablerize you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:26 pm

It is fans that make his desires to mod burn!
*villain with a good motive*
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:26 pm

HAHA! Smile I love you guys! Thanks Eliza and MxM, but I also love you too, Cretina (Villain with a good motive), LOL. Very Happy

I don't like making promises that are so far off but I can promise you one thing, TFN 1.4 WILL be released after my Bloodlines burn out is over, and after I get sick of Civilization V. Honestly, I probably have enough new features to release 1.4 now, but I'd like to thoroughly beta test it with the community because of the major balance overhaul done to it. I just don't want to release it if it's too difficult. Sometimes it's hard to see the trees when you're standing in the forest, so to speak.

With that said, I want to try to keep the new systems and features open for a democratic discussion, but in the end, I have to go with my gut feeling. I still desire to hear the voice of the community first though, before making those final decisions. Smile I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:48 pm

I say, release it now even with bugs and unbalances, and let us report the findings. You don't have a dedicated team to do these, so it's not worth holding the versions for so long. Even if you balance and fix everything, something will still come wrong, because you can't do everything alone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hollywood Gargoyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Gargoyle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next