Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollywood Gargoyle

Go down 
+3
wesp5
Feral
MxM
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Hollywood Gargoyle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Gargoyle   Hollywood Gargoyle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Cretino wrote:
I say, release it now even with bugs and unbalances, and let us report the findings. You don't have a dedicated team to do these, so it's not worth holding the versions for so long. Even if you balance and fix everything, something will still come wrong, because you can't do everything alone!

I'd prefer releasing it publicly once it's finished and polished. I also want to release the new TFN Game Manual at the same time (which will act as the Wiki we talked about). This will be something fun for us to look forward too this fall after my girlfriend leaves for 3 months to California. I'll have lots of time to work on completing it then.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com

Hollywood Gargoyle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2