Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf  Empty
PostSubject: Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf    Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf  EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:21 pm

I've been developing a friendship with a Twitch streamer named Todd over the past few weeks and I wanted to post his playbacks on Youtube, here on our site. He streams different Bloodlines mods on Wednesday nights including TFN 1.3 and brings a new perspective and opinion to the game. I really enjoy watching his show and felt he deserved additional attention so I'm posting his videos here as well.

Here's a link to his Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/toddevf
Here's a link to his Twitter page: https://twitter.com/toddevf

Here is a link to the entire finished set!
Ishtarri TFN 1.3 Stream
Also I posted one of his videos on our ModDB page!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/vtm-the-final-nights/videos

Last edited by Zer0Morph on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf    Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf  EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Shouldn't this go in the dark room?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf    Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf  EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Shouldn't this go in the dark room?

It could yeah, but I put all the other streams, Let's Plays, and reviews in here. Should I move these to the Dark Room?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf    Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf  EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:45 pm

I'd argue so personally cuz this thing seems to include a bunch of other stuff in it too (I keep getting linked to some chick playing Saints Row 3) rather than being a single video or review of it; but I digress, it's not a biggie either way.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf    Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf  EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Try clicking on the Youtube link above, that will take you to his first video that he published after his Twitch broadcasts. I too have a hard time finding his previous broadcasts on his twitch channel so I just watch them after he publishes them on youtube.
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf    Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf  EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:12 pm

I truly appreciate this. Bloodlines is one of those games I play a lot. And kind of rushed the series a bit near the end. I have a lot of TFN planned, as I'll be doing every clan.

On stream, we finished the Ishtarri. I believe there are 5 more episodes scheduled for release. Each YouTube video is typically half of a stream. I prefer this format over traditional "Let's Play" because it allows for a more open discussion about mechanics, lore, etc.

With the Ishtarri finished, what's next? Well, I am taking part of Extra Life and attempting a 24hr stream as well as a Final Death Playthrough. The character is set up already. That video should be live Saturday at 12pm EST. We went with an Osebo Female with The Kneecapper history. Starting with an amazing Melee of 7, my focus will be offense and defense based as opposed to my typical social builds.

I do stream 6 nights a week with variety content. But one constant it's World of Darkness Wednesdays. Currently in between VTMB playthroughs, I play HtR. Usually I start at 11PM EST Wednesday - Saturday, Sunday + Tuesday are variable starts for longer streams.

If you do decide to check out the stream, let me know you found me through TCI. I always look for a reason to hype up this community.

One again, thank you very much

Also, if you go to my twitch page and I'm not live, I'm probably in host mode and you'll see another streamer doing something. But the YouTube should have a playlist set.

Edit: Twitch only keeps broadcasts for 2 weeks, bit that content can be easily viewed by going to twitch.tv/toddevf/profile it will show tabs for past broadcasts and highlights. Hope that hope a little.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf    Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf  EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:04 pm

You're very welcome Todd, and again thank you very much for putting TFN in the spotlight!

I agree about the streams being very interactive with the community and fans, and I especially enjoy all the commentary from you and from your twitch followers. I've been watching 1-2 videos of your Ishtarri play through per day and feel very connected with everyone, even though it's an old broadcast. I'm hoping to catch some live ones soon.

Thanks for posting your schedule, that's going to help everyone tune in on nights. And once again, it's great seeing so many get involved with your channel and TFN at the same time, you've really breathed new life into the TCI community as well! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf    Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf  EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:08 pm

Thats was fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf    Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf  Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitch Stream of TFN 1.3 by Todd Evf
Page 1 of 1