Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch

Go down 
+8
ThePhilosopher
Feral
Jad.3
Claudia
Dragatus
Cretino
Eliza
Karavolos
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch Empty
PostSubject: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:38 am

TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch Add8k8

Dear Vampire Community,

Zer0Morph here and I'm super excited to tell you about our upcoming plans for The Final Nights 1.4! We're having a party and you're all invited! Team Camarilla International and Twitch Streamer ToddEvf are hosting an 8 night series of TFN 1.4 before its release to the public. Broken down into 4 hour shows, ToddEvf will be showcasing the new features and playing TFN 1.4 LIVE on Twitch. During this time you can interact with other guests of the stream including Todd himself. For those who can't make it, the shows will be recorded and posted on Youtube a few days later. Below is a schedule of the showing.

All Times are Eastern Standard (GMT -5)
Night 1. Wednesday November 25th 11p-3a
Night 2. Thursday November 26th 11p-3a
Night 3. Wednesday December 2nd 11p-3a
Night 4. Thursday December 3rd 11p-3a
Night 5. Wednesday December 9th 11p-3a
Night 6. Thursday December 10th 11p-3a
Night 7. Wednesday December 16th 11p-3a
Night 8. Thursday December 17th 11p-3a

Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/toddevf
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/toddevf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheInsanityChamber

Last edited by Zer0Morph on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:06 pm

11 PM EST translates to about 5 AM GMT+1.
I make no promises bounce
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:25 pm

Karavolos wrote:
11 PM EST translates to about 5 AM GMT+1.
I make no promises bounce

I understand man. Many of our fans live in Europe making it VERY difficult to join the LIVE fun! Because of that, ToddEVF will be posting the shows on Youtube for those who still want to see it on their own time, when it's more convenient.
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:29 pm

I completely understand the difficulty of some of the European members of the community joining in live. The YouTube videos will be posted 4 times a week. I'm just trying to figure out timing and and days. Right now I'm looking at Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at about 10am EST (gmt -5) Starting on 26 November.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 4:10 am

Still not willing to bend over backwards to join a "community party" which doesn't offer even one (!) alternative date for European viewers in a community which has a whole bunch of European members. C'mon, you can do at least one live stream some time in the morning or early day, can't you? Or at least early afternoon? I would love to join, but not if it means I'll be a zombie at work. Or have to skip work altogether. Rolling Eyes This is not so hard if you actually want to make it work.
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 5:30 am

I do understand where you are coming from completely. Sadly, I am unable to do early morning/afternoon streams because of my day job. Now, I do want to show off a lot of, if not all, the changes. This will require an additional playthrough. Once I find out which days I am free during the day, I will do an earlier stream of TFN 1.4. It will still be before the release. But as of this moment, I do not know exactly when that will be. I value the opportunity I was given and am trying to find a viable solution for the European community members. Currently, the YouTube is the only option I have for those who aren't available for the live stream.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Maybe do 4 episodes on the weekend, when you probably don't have to work? One in the morning and one at night, repeat.
Ask for some dayoffs of your work for this new job (streaming) you have? After all, you will ask in advance!
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Not to get into it too much, but my day job is what pays the bills. As such I work 6-7 days a week at it. Getting days off is not as easy as some people would think, especially given the turn over rate in my position. I don't consider streaming a job, but a passion. IF I do get a day off, usually its during the week and that day consists of paying bills, grocery shopping, etc. I am not making excuses, just letting you all know the situation of why there isn't a morning/afternoon/weekend stream at this time.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Ok.
I would stream it myself, in the hours you can't stream (I can play anytime of the day),but Zer0 won't give me a copy of the game (there's also the chance I will find game breaking bugs live which would suck)

I hope nothing happens and I'm able to watch you o/
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 5:34 pm

There may be some hope on the horizon. After a discussion with management, the may be shifting my day off near the middle of December. Considering time zones, I would be willing to start super early morning for me so you could have a Noon stream (based on GMT +1). Those streams would most likely be around 8 - 12 hours long and run on Sundays . An exact date for this is not confirmed, but will most likely be after the 1st playthrough is complete. I thank you all for the opportunity again, and your patience.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:32 am

TCI members, just so you understand, ToddEVF has graciously accepted this offer and he's doing what he can given the time constraints of real life stuff like work. That MUST come before streaming obviously. While I apologize to the European fans that he may not get to do many, if any, streams for you guys, we're still posting the streams on Youtube so you can watch it at your convenience.

If he's able to do an afternoon (evening in Europe) stream then I'm sure he will, but let's not bust his balls if he can't, okay? Remember, our mods, the TCI community, and Twitch streamers do ALL of this FREE of charge for YOUR entertainment. Please understand that before getting upset. Smile
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:18 am

If my own case is anything to go by, we weren't shitting on him for the times he picked; just pointing out that we probably can't make it due to life, ever a bother as it is. Sufficed to say, at the end of the day he is free to stream on whenever he wish; no one is saying otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:33 am

Personally I prefer to play it myself first and then see how someone else played it later. But I already have so many games I want to play and so little time.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:59 pm

Won't be there either because European too. I'm not a fan of the "day job" as an excuse as unless you work 8am-6pm 7/7, it doesn't happen Smile

It's a good idea though and I'm glad it's happening, it just sucks that Murikans think or Murikans only :p At least it'll be on youtube... /shrug

It's not about being upset though, it's that.. what, 60% of active TCI members are in Europe? So yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Karavolos wrote:
If my own case is anything to go by, we weren't shitting on him for the times he picked; just pointing out that we probably can't make it due to life, ever a bother as it is. Sufficed to say, at the end of the day he is free to stream on whenever he wish; no one is saying otherwise.

That post wasn't meant for you Karavolos. Smile

Claudia wrote:
Won't be there either because European too. I'm not a fan of the "day job" as an excuse as unless you work 8am-6pm 7/7, it doesn't happen Smile

It's a good idea though and I'm glad it's happening, it just sucks that Murikans think or Murikans only :p At least it'll be on youtube... /shrug

It's not about being upset though, it's that.. what, 60% of active TCI members are in Europe? So yeah Smile

You're right that more Europeans make up the TCI community than Americans do, no question there. But here's our options, ToddEVF lives on the east coast of the United States and works from 2p-10p (his local time) and then has normal real life stuff to do too. So it's either he stream for the Americas time zones (and when I say Americas, I mean North and South American continent) leaving only pre-recorded content for the Europeans to watch, OR, he doesn't stream at all and nobody gets to watch anything. I think the first pick is the better choice.

Now, if a European wants to step up and take on the role of a Twitch streamer and has the professional quality that ToddEVF has, then I would be more than happy to run 2 different Pre-release parties for TFN 1.4. Unfortunately, no Europeans have done that as far as I'm aware. So before you get snotty about Muricans being only for Muricans, know that ONLY an American stepped up to do this, that's why Muricans are getting the LIVE show, not the Europeans.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:39 pm

I would if I wasn't working two full time jobs + writing out a thesis, tbh :p

I really don't care much for live streams, really, cool that they exist but I'm no public :p
Tho, how about a week end? Or how about the morning? How about a bank holiday? I bet Saturdays or Sundays are good for everyone if he starts playing at 10 am :p

Just pointing out the obvious + offering other options totally at random, uncaring of specific circumstances. I personally don't care, not in a "bad way", just that I'm totally indifferent about the whole event (though I'm excited to play it! Livestreams just.. not my thing, especially since I go soundless as you guys know)

Now, if you want US-VTMB people to come, you should also announce on DeviantArt VTMB groups :p

No need to feel offended, just being like "okay so yeah, leaving out the majority of people" is a valid reason for us to be offended Wink
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:12 pm

You could just let the mic run while you go shopping or whatever and grace the audience with sounds live from France; wouldn't be the first time What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Honestly, Europeans don't have a right to be offended about Todd's Stream schedule for several reasons.

1.) No Europeans with a professional Twitch channel have stepped up and said they want to stream TFN 1.4 for the European fans.
2.) Todd is doing the best he can with his real life schedule. I'm sorry but real life stuff like work, personal relationships, relaxation time, are more important than a stream. If Todd said "Fuck Europeans, I don't care about them so I'm not going to do a stream for them even though I could!", well that would be a different story, and I wouldn't have asked him to do a live stream in the first place.

I think both of these reasons are good enough that Europeans don't have the right to bitch. On a happy note, I didn't know DeviantArt had such a strong Vampire following and I thank you for pointing that out. I'll be sure to make my way over there to see what's going on and let them know about TFN and the stream. I appreciate that Claudia! I love you
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:23 pm

http://vtmb-fanclub.deviantart.com/

bro.

As for the rest, well, that's your opinion. I don't agree because reasons, and yes, other stuff get priority, but it's still pretty lame that saturdays and sundays are off Smile Especially with so many dates \o/
Now hopefully with the whole paradox/obsidian stuff, this will give VTMBMODS some serious attention and hopefully licensers will pull their heads out of their asses and fund/finance/merge/do stuff/host something Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanks for the quick link.

I can agree to disagree with you and leave it at that, no hard feelings. Smile

Yes I agree with you on Paradox/Obsidian hopefully getting more attention to Bloodlines mods, that would be awesome! I also hope Paradox sees that there is a strong following for the WoD setting and if properly designed and promoted, could not only make them money but make a whole lot of fans happy at the same time. At this point, I think anything WoD related would be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 5:16 am

I think CE is better Smile
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:15 am

There are VtMB people on tumblr too. Just my 5 cents.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:48 pm

/agrees with Claudia
Look, I'm not going to bitch any more about it, but it's the truth, and that's that. I can't spend more energy on this than I already have, work is too busy at the moment, but Claudia put it in nice and pretty words. I hope you guys have fun, but I too have to work and sleep, so I won't be dropping by.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Feral wrote:
There are VtMB people on tumblr too. Just my 5 cents.

I'll check it out, thanks for the heads up, Feral! Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:08 pm

Thanks to ToddEvf and Zer0 for making this work cheers
I'll see if I can attend and troll random ppl on the twitch chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch Empty

Back to top Go down

TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next