Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?

Go down 
+4
Shabutaro
Childe of Malkav
Feral
TheDebOfNight
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDebOfNight
Neonate
Neonate
TheDebOfNight

Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  Empty
PostSubject: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Hello, this is your lovely hostess Deb calling for help. Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still in development or Childe Of Malkav has abandoned the project?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Welcome to the club of people who like to stay up at night, Deb!

As far as I could tell, both Malkav and Zer0 went on well deserved holidays. But, don't worry, they will be back. they as much fans of this old, buggy game as we are. And, I dare say, even more so. They do more than play it.
Back to top Go down
TheDebOfNight
Neonate
Neonate
TheDebOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Feral Smile Well it's good to know that this community is still kicking ass.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Hey Deb, and everybody else!

This reply is rather late (as we bloodsuckers all are Wink )
I'm going to download Wesps 7.7 patch tonight. So if the merging goes well, I can probably upload a public beta version of CE 1.5 by the weekend.

- geek
Back to top Go down
TheDebOfNight
Neonate
Neonate
TheDebOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Yay! Can't wait to start a new play-trough.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Another couple of houres out of my (un)life, spent in a world of darknes. Complete bliss... Twisted Evil

Btw, dont you know what became of Zer0? He hasn't popped in in a while. Has he enterd torpor or what?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Feral, I had email contact with Zer0 last week. He's been playing (i.e. modding) with Fallout 3 lately. Don't know if he has planned or is planning to publish something for that game. He wanted to look into the forum again, but when Question Question Question

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Thanks for info, man.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Shocked I hope he doesn't get the idea of starting to serious mod Fallout 3... would be a waste of one of the few great vtmb modders...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:29 am

Hi folks,

First tests look good!
I'm sure I can upload CE 1.5 for open beta testing sometime tomorrow in the evening, my time (gmt +1) Very Happy

Watch for more infos here and in the beta testing section!

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 am

Looks good...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Uploading right now. More info will follow when I have the download address...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:05 am

yay Smile Brujah playthrough... i am comming Very Happy finally my first fist only playthrough ^^
Back to top Go down
TheDebOfNight
Neonate
Neonate
TheDebOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Sooooooooooo.........um....."kicks a stone" can we have a download link? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:45 am

TheDebOfNight wrote:
Sooooooooooo.........um....."kicks a stone" can we have a download link? Very Happy
It's in the Beta test section Wink

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:44 pm

I have just managed to include Akeem and his quests from TFN into CE. Now I'm going to extensive playtests. If nothing really bad turns up, I'll probably be able to upload the full 1.5 version very soon.
Any comments, observations, strange things where you don't know if they are supposed to happen, fron the people who downloaded the beta version? Please post your observations, remarks, whatever to the beta test section.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:40 am

Great!!! Good job man.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Omg, did you see that burgermeister01 found a way to integrate new maps into Bloodlines? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:46 am

Of course I have followed that topic on PV.

Sounds good, but I don't think, I'm the right person to develope a completely new map with new lighting, and whatnot...

Anyways, new maps require new NPCs (dialog, voiceover, lip-files....), good ideas for new quests, not only repetitions of the old fight the Sabbat, fight the hunters, get me this item, search for that thing stuff.

If someone wants to start a project like this, I'd be happy to assist with (python)scripting, merging it into existing mods, or getting a new one started, and other technical issues on bloodlines modding.

But a project like that can't be handled by one person alone, or it's full time work for a year or so. (bye bye real life Laughing )
So if someone wants to make the efford, and gets a team together, I'm your Malk. (put me in engineering, not on the bridge or in stellar cartography)

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:12 am

BG told me about it a few days ago. If.. If only all of your amazing brains could compile and merge, to create one super modder ! >_>

It'll take some time and energy to pull something amazing with it, but then again, all of you guys do this on your spare time on an alpha broken engine jut to keep alive an old game, for the lulz and the huge fans that we are.
I'll make efforts on my own to help the community as much as I can, but even tho I can type, I don't have animalism to tame the python >_<
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Well, as I said, doing the weird stuff like handling the big snake alien and these spooky dialog files affraid isn't the problem.
What I'm lacking is the creativity of the pretty suckers, and some organizing talent.
While I can be a team player, I could never be a team manager.
And as I stated in my previous message, I don't think adding whole new maps with new plot is something, a single modder can do on his (or her) own.
So if we want to take CE, and boldly go where no vamp has gone before, I'd need someone to take these things off my hands.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:56 am

Camarilla Edition 1.5 is out.
Please keep in mind, that CE must be installed on a clear copy of the original bloodlines game. Do not under any circumstances install over another mod, or any patch, except for the official 1.2 patch, if this is part of your version of the game.

The new features in short are:

- updated to the UP 7.8
- the tutorial can now be done mostly without Jack. Just tell him to make it short, or to leave you alone, and then ask him where you can get blood...
- the e-mail college now replaces the lore books. With the college you can now obtain 3 more xp than you would be able to squeeze out of the books.
- custom music is now available in a lot of places. See the info files in the \clubmusic subfolder for details.
- the blooddolls, and most of the customers in the main clubs have been randomized now, so you don't meet the same people every time you visit a club.
- there are some more sins to confess to Venus, after you dealt with Boris. They are more game related, and if you are lucky, you can even get Venus as a blooddoll.
- the Bertram email quest to get the Nosferatu haven earlier in the game is completely overworked.
- the new hunter quest from the TFN mod is included.

Have fun, and good hunting

- geek
Back to top Go down
TheDebOfNight
Neonate
Neonate
TheDebOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:29 am

Many thanks for your gr8 work Malkav! Smile
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:48 pm

That sounds great Malkav! Smile Hope to find time and give it another playthrough
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks!

*yips excitedly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?    Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Camarilla Edition 1.5 still being developed?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next