Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VTMB and my p&p VTM fix

Go down 
+2
Feral
akooma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
akooma
Fledgling
Fledgling

VTMB and my p&p VTM fix Empty
PostSubject: VTMB and my p&p VTM fix   VTMB and my p&p VTM fix EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 pm

I bought VTMB out of steam couples week ago, thinking it would be a good subtitute for playing p&p VTM.

Well, after playing the game and trying CE and TFN... I can tell ya, it didn't help. I am totally craving a good p&p game now. lol Playing the game just help spawning characters backgrounds, stories and other VTM goodness. I even dusted my old VTM and Kindred of the East books (literaly).

I must not be the only one that don't have the peoples to play with anymore. haha.
I better start to write something just to indulge myself, just for the loled.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: VTMB and my p&p VTM fix   VTMB and my p&p VTM fix EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:10 pm

There is roleplaing section on this forum if memory serves...
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: VTMB and my p&p VTM fix   VTMB and my p&p VTM fix EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Feral wrote:
There is roleplaing section on this forum if memory serves...

Talk to Claudia.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: VTMB and my p&p VTM fix   VTMB and my p&p VTM fix EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:42 am

akooma wrote:
I bought VTMB out of steam couples week ago, thinking it would be a good subtitute for playing p&p VTM.

Well, after playing the game and trying CE and TFN... I can tell ya, it didn't help. I am totally craving a good p&p game now. lol Playing the game just help spawning characters backgrounds, stories and other VTM goodness. I even dusted my old VTM and Kindred of the East books (literaly).

I must not be the only one that don't have the peoples to play with anymore. haha.
I better start to write something just to indulge myself, just for the loled.

Wink

Kindred of the East is WRONGLY WRONGEINSTEIN Very Happy

I've been ST'ing a little campaign right here as Feral and Duncan said Wink You interested ? PM me, skype me, messenger me...
Back to top Go down
Kaiva
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: VTMB and my p&p VTM fix   VTMB and my p&p VTM fix EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Hmm maybe you could try finding a decent WoD MuD to. I'm sure they exist just not sure if they're any good...
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: VTMB and my p&p VTM fix   VTMB and my p&p VTM fix EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Claudia wrote:
Kindred of the East is WRONGLY WRONGEINSTEIN Very Happy

LOL I like the concept of KOTE... I like the idea of the supernaturals of each area being shaped by the beliefs of the humans who live there... it gives strength to the 'belief is power' theme behind Mage, where the 'sleepers' affect the paradigm of magic.

However, the mechanics behind KOTE are unbalanced, so that the average starting 'Eastern Vampire' can beat the average Kindred neonate -- and some Kuei-jin powers trump even the highest Kindred powers.. Someone carried their cool character idea too far. The rules would have to be reworked a bit before any Kuei-jin made an appearance in a game I was running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VTMB and my p&p VTM fix   VTMB and my p&p VTM fix Empty

Back to top Go down

VTMB and my p&p VTM fix
Page 1 of 1