Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuck in Ventrue Tower error spams WARNING:msg overflow with Sethic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maltrador
Fledgling
Fledgling

Stuck in Ventrue Tower error spams WARNING:msg overflow with Sethic Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in Ventrue Tower error spams WARNING:msg overflow with Sethic   Stuck in Ventrue Tower error spams WARNING:msg overflow with Sethic EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:45 pm

I am a Setite for starters and I have just gotten the Ankaran Sarcophagus back from the Giovonni's mansion and am unable to leave ventrue tower to head outside and take a cab to the Society of Leopold. When i try to leave even if I noclip through the door and try to sewer exit it freezes on the load bar when it hits the end, however the console when i open it is spamming roughly this.... WARNING:msg overflow with Sethic. If someone could respond with the proper coordinates and syntax to do a teleport to somewhere in downtown for me it would be much appreciated. I tried entering it like this.... Teleport_player map <la_hub_1.bsp> then entering in 3 different numbers relative to where my cl_showpos says I am, but no matter how i seem to do it I just end up teleporting up high back with Lacroix in the Ventrue tower. I would greatly appreciate some help otherwise i can't finish my game which would be a shame.

Maltrador-Feared Tzimisce Fleshcrafter- aka {The Weaver and Dark Lord of Fear}
Maltrador, The Weaver of Fear....
As you gaze into his eyes only then do you realize the depth of his depravity in those limitless dark orbs. As his eyes begin to glow , silent screams of fear and agony begin to fill your mind. Disappearing into the burning darkness, he laughs as several limbs suddenly go missing.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Stuck in Ventrue Tower error spams WARNING:msg overflow with Sethic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in Ventrue Tower error spams WARNING:msg overflow with Sethic   Stuck in Ventrue Tower error spams WARNING:msg overflow with Sethic EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:48 am

I moved this to the bug reporting section.

I know this thread is old and I really don't know why it's doing that. It sounds like a weird random glitch from Bloodlines because I've never had this issue before. Anyone else ever have this problem?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com

Stuck in Ventrue Tower error spams WARNING:msg overflow with Sethic
Page 1 of 1