Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Water Mirror

Go down 
+2
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

The Water Mirror - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Storyteller:

As Duncan returns, his movements are careful and deliberate.  Miriel is already back, leaning against the bike.  She seems okay until her greeting, which is a bit too cheerful.  The Brujah shakes his head and tries not to smile, although the latter is not totally successful.

I hate getting a secondhand buzz.  That's the problem with fast food.  He picks up the helmet, and hands it to Miriel.  Here; you wear this; I'm impaired enough as it is.  I'll tell any cops I was being chivalrous.

Duncan seats himself on the bike, and starts it up.  When Miriel hops on, he takes off, being very careful to focus, and drive safely.  Not too slow, though; that's a red flag for the police.

(Continued in the 'The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter' thread.)
Back to top Go down

The Water Mirror
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: