Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Random VTM question!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Random VTM question!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Can Vampires in VTM cry? and if so do they cry tears or blood?

Random question I know but I don't know where else to ask and I really need to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 36
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Any type of fluid a vampire would loose would be blood. So yes, possible, but it needs to be done on purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:40 pm

kyoden wrote:
Any type of fluid a vampire would loose would be blood. So yes, possible, but it needs to be done on purpose.

So they wouldn't cry for example in mourning?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2283
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:47 pm

In a novel I read recently I saw a bunch of vampires cry on occasion and when they did they cried blood.
Of course circumstances were a bit different due to the whole Gehenna thingy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Karavolos wrote:
In a novel I read recently I saw a bunch of vampires cry on occasion and when they did they cried blood.
Of course circumstances were a bit different due to the whole Gehenna thingy.

wooo which novel was that?

Yeah the situation is a bit different I was thinking more along the lines of someone who is newly embraced and is mourning what they think is the loss of their humanity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2283
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 am

Vampire: The Masquerade: The Final Night or something.
I posted a link in another topic, gonna see if I can't find it and edit it into this post for your convenience.

===EDIT===
4shared.com /office/VF2fwMnL/Vampire_The_Masquerade_-_Novel.html

Here you go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 36
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:32 am

They could do this to stress their inner feelings. They just wouldn't really automatically shed tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:40 am

All fluids are blood except the fluids inside the eyeball.
No hormones = no crying "on natural".

But I had had kindred cry without wanting to because they failed a self control test and the beast expressed itself (it was a blood bounded character who saw their regnant die right before them)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 36
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:18 am

Yepp, agree that loss of control could be a reason as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 am

Claudia wrote:


But I had had kindred cry without wanting to because they failed a self control test and the beast expressed itself (it was a blood bounded character who saw their regnant die right before them)

Hmm well you know I sent you that drabble a while back, well my muse decided I needed to add more to it Laughing But something tells me the beast wouldn't really rear it's head because of her fear of loosing humanity due to her new appearance as a nossie.

Am I right in assuming that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2283
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:33 am

As far as I'm aware most Nosferatu still follow the Path of Humanity with the notable exception of the Sabbat Nosferatu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Most kindred follow humanity, even if they suck at it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Yes, sorry what I mean is she is newly embraced has seen her new face for the first time and is scared that she has lost her humanity (even though she hasn't) in a moment of despair.

My apologies for not explaining very well I didn't get any sleep last night and it's really catching up with me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2283
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:34 pm

No worries, it happens to the best of us.
Anyhow even if a kindred worry that he/she has lost his/her humanity, he/she won't start acting like a rampaging cunthammer because no beauty contest in the world would let her step anywhere near the ground the whole thing takes place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Karavolos wrote:
No worries, it happens to the best of us.
Anyhow even if a kindred worry that he/she has lost his/her humanity, he/she won't start acting like a rampaging cunthammer because no beauty contest in the world would let her step anywhere near the ground the whole thing takes place.

No I gathered it wouldn't be that extreme. But would it come out at all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1572
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Cunthammer. I shall be using this word from now on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2283
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:15 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Karavolos wrote:
No worries, it happens to the best of us.
Anyhow even if a kindred worry that he/she has lost his/her humanity, he/she won't start acting like a rampaging cunthammer because no beauty contest in the world would let her step anywhere near the ground the whole thing takes place.

No I gathered it wouldn't be that extreme. But would it come out at all?

I would say it depends on the characters' will power to resist the urges of the beast.

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Cunthammer. I shall be using this word from now on.

Most excellent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:46 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Cunthammer. I shall be using this word from now on.

I just got this image in my head of a hammer with a cunt super glued on the end Laughing



Karavolos wrote:
I would say it depends on the characters' will power to resist the urges of the beast.

So stronger will means less likely to happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Sweet, thank you for the help ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2283
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Anytime What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Awww thank you ~^_^~ you guys are so nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 821
Join date : 2010-07-29
Location : Texas, USA

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:22 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Awww thank you ~^_^~ you guys are so nice.

High Subterfuge scores. LOL

On a side note... Vampiric saliva is also clear, and has special properties. Vampires can heal bite wounds made by their own teeth (unless they are used in combat... aggravated damage isn't that easily healed).

Of course, it could be that saliva and vitreous humor (eyeball jelly) are simply composed primarily of pure blood plasma, which is pretty clear, albeit a little yellowish. But this is something that would be at the discretion of the Storyteller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:15 am

PGM1961 wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Awww thank you ~^_^~ you guys are so nice.

High Subterfuge scores. LOL

On a side note... Vampiric saliva is also clear, and has special properties. Vampires can heal bite wounds made by their own teeth (unless they are used in combat... aggravated damage isn't that easily healed).

Of course, it could be that saliva and vitreous humor (eyeball jelly) are simply composed primarily of pure blood plasma, which is pretty clear, albeit a little yellowish. But this is something that would be at the discretion of the Storyteller.

ROFL! Suspect I should be more paranoid for a kindred shouldn't I?


Plasma is straw yellow coloured once it has been separated into an individual component; it's really nifty stuff! Although I must confess my biology is lacking in the eye department and I've never seen someone having fluid removed from their eye before but there are circumstances when that is needed.



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 am

Can't explain supernatural (-> "above nature") stuff with science that applies to nature Very Happy

A.K.A. STFU it's magic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random VTM question!   Today at 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Random VTM question!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Random VTM question!
» Random question is random
» Random questions or sharing info.
» Trying something NEW! Random Picture Thread!
» Team Random

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: