Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A walkthrough of my second favorite game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

A walkthrough of my second favorite game Empty
PostSubject: A walkthrough of my second favorite game   A walkthrough of my second favorite game EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:19 pm

I decided since I have a wee bit of time on my hands, I'd do a play through of Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 because I thought it would be fun to do my own take on such a fun game that seems to be very rare. I would eventually love to do a walk through of VMB Final Nights but only as a samedi because he's so cute. LMAO If you guys get bored, check out the link to the beginning of the playthrough and lemme know what ya think. There are several videos up so far but I have a few more to upload and tons more to do because the game has just started for the most part.

https://youtu.be/0GggfQtNgQE

Have any of you ever played any of the baldur's gate games? What did you think of the hack and slash games? :0)
Back to top Go down

A walkthrough of my second favorite game
Page 1 of 1