Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quote of the day

Go down 
+25
Ettinarius
Zer0Morph
Aphrodite
FallenRaven
Childe of Munster
SaulottheGentle
Bloodywolf
Sio
Maxus Corvin
Bloodstone
Jad.3
Duncan.Oliver
Voraxith
Meowolf
Claudia
ThePhilosopher
Karavolos
eye of the divine
Childe of Malkav
Feral
Nachtrae
Alichino
PGM1961
Dragatus
Shabutaro
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Quote of the day - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Come by next week for another session with Draggy and the TCI ladies What a Face
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Come by next week for another session with Draggy and the TCI ladies What a Face

lol! seems it's not going all too well tongue Can't wait till the next one clown
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Karavolos wrote:

Feral is a lady?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Aphrodite wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

lol! seems it's not going all too well tongue Can't wait till the next one clown

lol! love all the drama \o/
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

Feral is a lady?

No
Not so bad yet...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Hey Feral,
don't let that unicorn tell you hunting skaters or cyclists is inhuman. It's a great sport, and I might need you in top condition soon. My supply of volunteers is running short, but I have a lot of spare bones. Mostly femurs and some shoulderblades. And I think even a skull or two for playing ball... Basketball

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hey Feral,
don't let that unicorn tell you hunting skaters or cyclists is inhuman. It's a great sport, and I might need you in top condition soon. My supply of volunteers is running short, but I have a lot of spare bones. Mostly femurs and some shoulderblades. And I think even a skull or two for playing ball... Basketball

- geek

I could never bring a feeling being to your dungeon! This is callous! Imhuma... Inu... Er...

*sighs*

Who am I kidding? I am THE top predator. Dead top predator. Monster par excelance... I ride my Beast at whim!
Screw therapy! Twisted Evil
How many do you want? Any preferences? Would you mind if they were a bit lighter on blood or bruised? Cool
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hey Feral,

- geek

I never said it was inhuman. I said its just bad to kill them. Saulot Christ, why is everyone either thinking I said something wrong or shoving words into my mouth?

And silly Eye! Paranoia is for bloodlines! (Samedi, Salubri, etc)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:38 am

SaulottheGentle wrote:
why is everyone either thinking I said something wrong or shoving words into my mouth?

...and the Slander Campaigns continue for the poor Salubri... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:56 am

Feral wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:

Interesting well what you do on your own time is none of my concern so long as you are friendly to me that is all that matters lol Razz

*throws Feral a big juicy bone*

*sniffs*

Smells of Zer0... scratch
Whatever...
*munches*

*Pets Feral*

Good wolfie Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:31 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
why is everyone either thinking I said something wrong or shoving words into my mouth?

Salnder campagin? What slander campaign? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:16 am

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence." - Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:20 am

Dragatus wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:

Salnder campagin? What slander campaign? Twisted Evil
I believe he's talking about the witch-doctors who stole their immortality calling the Salubri soulsuckers...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:25 am

That's exactly what the soulsucking devils want you to believe. In truth the whole slander campaign thing is a slander campagin by the Salubri against the Tremere.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:49 am

Quote of the day - Page 16 DB9KP
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Aphrodite wrote:

*Pets Feral*

Good wolfie Twisted Evil

*growles and bare fangs*

My bone! Twisted Evil
But why with berry flavour? scratch Good femur still...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Dragatus wrote:
That's exactly what the soulsucking devils want you to believe. In truth the whole slander campaign thing is a slander campagin by the Salubri against the Tremere.
So, why did I never meet one of your kind when Saulot was still around?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Oh, we destroyed their clan. Most of it anyway. That part is true. But the soulsuckers deserved it. And after that they started a slander campagin about how the whole soulsucking thing was a slander camapign.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Oh, we destroyed their clan. Most of it anyway. That part is true. But the soulsuckers deserved it. And after that they started a slander campagin about how the whole soulsucking thing was a slander camapign.

...So killing another clan for doing a petty slander campaign...as a reason for committing genocide, it's about as ridiculous as Hitler's reason for the Halocaust.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:26 pm

No, no, no. You got the order wrong. You are filthy soulsuckers. That's why we killed your clan. And we diablerized you because it would be a shame to let all those high generations go to waste. Then the survivors started a slander campaign about how they're actually innocent and the Tremere just made up the soulsucking part as an excuse to justify wiping you out.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:47 pm

"Humans are the real monsters"
-?
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Dragatus wrote:
No, no, no. You got the order wrong. You are filthy soulsuckers. That's why we killed your clan. And we diablerized you because it would be a shame to let all those high generations go to waste. Then the survivors started a slander campaign about how they're actually innocent and the Tremere just made up the soulsucking part as an excuse to justify wiping you out.

In Obeah 5: Unburdening the Beastial Soul, it would require the soul to be a willing participant, and if not, then it would take a huge chunk out of the Salubri-in-questions humanity, leaving the Salubri as a disheveled monster. And when the soul is taken, willfully or not, the body, while losing ambition, is nothing more than a broken marionette, unable to act on it's own and even less functioning than Dominate 4. The soul and body cry out for each other, and should the body die, then the soul should know. However, even if it does die, if the soul of a vampire was taken, it wouldn't be diablarie in any sense of the word, since the soul can be released and allowed to go to an afterlife and that no new powers are gained.

On the other hand, diablarie, as most know, drains the body to ash and, in a way, attaches the soul to the diablarizer in question, denying it an afterlife and powering up the diablarizer.

And by following the logic of diablarie, then you all are usurping hypocrites. Basing the Camarilla off of the fact of "No Diablarizing" when that's how the Inner Circle in Vienna came to power, draining the souls of the Salubri Methuselahs and Saulot himself and abusing my clan's kindness as darker motives to take souls to rally almost everyone to kill all Salubris. In fact, the only people left who know that we are innocent are either in Torpor or were thrown into the Inquisition.

The truth is, the Tremere are pathetic human mages who stole their immortallity, outright as a fledgling clan made enemies with 5 Clans, torturing Gangrel and Nosferatu to make Gargoyles and diablarizing Tzimizce and Salubri to make themselves, not to mention the blood curse on the Assamites, and finally committing genocide against a clan and killing the closest the Kindred had to a Saint.

So tell me, dearest Warlock and half-clan mate, which is the worst of the two evils: Taking a Soul without the benefits of Diablarie and with the allowance of an Afterlife...or draining a fellow kindred dry, taking their soul, powering you up and denying them an afterlife?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:59 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
In Obeah 5: Unburdening the Beastial Soul, it would require the soul to be a willing participant, and if not, then it would take a huge chunk out of the Salubri-in-questions humanity, leaving the Salubri as a disheveled monster.

Explains your sudden hobbies of whacking people with torches and send armies of kittens to their doom as of late What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Karavolos wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
In Obeah 5: Unburdening the Beastial Soul, it would require the soul to be a willing participant, and if not, then it would take a huge chunk out of the Salubri-in-questions humanity, leaving the Salubri as a disheveled monster.

Explains your sudden hobbies of whacking people with torches and send armies of kittens to their doom as of late What a Face

First off, they were sent to glomp, not kill. It's just Animalism 2, and you're nearly an Ancillae, you can tell them to go away on your own.
And as for the torches part, lets just say I have a bad history when it comes to the terms of abuse. While I do realize that some may derive enjoyment out of chasing their prey, those same people should think about the human's side. Terrified, scared, unknowing if their death could come this night. I know what I say next may sound like Ming Xiao, but I'm not Kuei-Jin and Im not an egotistical backstabbing monster. I feel a need to protect those who can't protect themselves, and to try and make a peaceful, and hopefully, happy solution for the parties involved.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
I feel a need to protect those who can't protect themselves, and to try and make a peaceful, and hopefully, happy solution for the parties involved.

And you have no intentions to suck their souls?

SaulottheGentle wrote:
However, even if it does die, if the soul of a vampire was taken, it wouldn't be diablarie in any sense of the word, since the soul can be released and allowed to go to an afterlife and that no new powers are gained.

Sure, it can be released. Doesn't mean it actually will be released.

Quote :
The truth is, the Tremere are pathetic human mages who stole their immortallity, outright as a fledgling clan made enemies with 5 Clans, torturing Gangrel and Nosferatu to make Gargoyles and diablarizing Tzimizce and Salubri to make themselves, not to mention the blood curse on the Assamites, and finally committing genocide against a clan and killing the closest the Kindred had to a Saint.

The funny thing is how despite making all those enemies we're doing just fine while you guys are nearly extinct despite pretending to be everyone's best friend. And Saulot was no angel.

Quote :
So tell me, dearest Warlock and half-clan mate, which is the worst of the two evils: Taking a Soul without the benefits of Diablarie and with the allowance of an Afterlife...or draining a fellow kindred dry, taking their soul, powering you up and denying them an afterlife?

The difference is we diablerized soulsucking monsters who didn't deserve anything better. Razz Chances are that by denying you your afterlife we actaully spared you from burning in hell. Now that I think of it, we actually did you a service.

A simple "thank you" will suffice. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quote of the day
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next