Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Quests for Final Nights?

Go down 
+3
Claudia
Feral
SaulottheGentle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

Clan Quests for Final Nights? Empty
PostSubject: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 pm

I can understand if this sounds abit like its copying off of CQM, but it would be a good idea for more added quests.
Why cant all the clans have a clan quest for their clan?
I can understand if their bloodlines lack another of the same blood for VTMB, but why not use some NPCs that are already available?
Here's what I was thinking:

Samedi Clan Quest - Dead Men Do Tell Tales:
Pisha would give a quest involving Necromancy and the Graveyard, inspecting why the dead are rising. This would come after you give her the Museum fetish and gain the Odious Chalice. When you enter the graveyard and talk to Romero with Pisha with you, he'll note the zombies, and they'll start rising. Pisha, noticing that the dead don't follow her commands with Necromancy, and she tells you to flee.
Later, when you give her the Voce Del Morte, she will explain that she wanted it to both gain greater understanding of life and death, as well as that problem with the graveyard, in which seems to be entrenched in rage and regret. When you enter the graveyard once more, Pisha points out to someone Obfuscated in the crypt. Within here is a Harbinger of Skulls, who speaks of both her own and the Samedi's oppresion. You get the option to spare her or kill her. Should you kill her, Pisha will notice that it seems like oppressing regret lingers here, and will contact the spirit. But should you spare her, when Pisha enters, she'll give safety to her in the Hospital, and bid you to return to claim a reward.

When you get to the hospital however, several Giovanni and perhaps Bruno if you didn't kill him will appear in the main entrance, noting on "a stink of two/three bloodlines, all with the blood of the Giovannis that must be reclaimed". Then, there's a bossfight with them.

When you kill them and head downstairs, Pisha will thank you for giving her three damnable souls and repay you with a prize of your choosing.
She teach you how to more effectively control the dead, giving a point in Manipulation, or you can ask on your clan's origins, in which she will indulge on the Samedi's history and why you were probably embraced, giving a point to Intelligence.
Should you have spared the Harbinger of Skulls, she will ask you why you let her continue her existence. Should you say that you felt like it, she will thank you and give you 250$. If you say because the zombie invasion had to stop, she'll say that she needed to find the Giovannis and take vengence, and she'll teach you Auspex to 2 dots. If you say that it's due to sharing a clan, she'll simply note on the bindings of blood and tell you that both Samedi and Harbingers are mutually wronged, one after it's birth and one who's before, and give you a thing which can power Thanatopsis more.

You can also report to Issac Abhrams about the end of the Zombie attacks, and he'll give you $1000.

Baali Clan Quest - The Only Way for Evil to Triumph...: Mr. Ox in Chinatown would give this quest. He pretty much wants you to cause as much misery and evil as possible, involving 5 tasks (He'll refer to them as "The 5 Impossible Requests", like the one Japanese myth about the Moon Princess).
Now, before I get to explaining the tasks, he expects you to do a few cruel deeds before hand, such as infiltrating the Tremere Chantry, screwing over all the thinbloods, playing all sides and overall bad endings. After proving your cruelty, he shall allow you to do the tasks.
Also, you loose 1 humanity per task completed.
The tasks are as follows:

1: Get into the CDC truck in Downtown, and take all of the disease samples, and poison the sewers in each area with them (Santa Monica, Downtown, Hollywood and Chinatown). And reinvigorating the Brotherhood of the 9th Circle (Such as getting a few of the remaining thinbloods under sway).

"Whoever remarked that the fourth horseman needs to come last is mistaken. Sometimes pestilence is the beginning of conquest, famine and strife."

2: Go to the Asylum, somehow get Jeanette/Therese/Tourette out of the room, find the locket, and give it to him so that he may send the spirits to Hell. And in the case that you gave it to Jeanette, go to the Pier and it'll be abit off shore.

"Ring around the rosies, pockets full of posies, ashes, ashes, all beings fall down."

3: Kill Akeem and Johansen.
"The dark child and the human informant cannot be allowed to live, so as to let the lesser informed of all sides slip into darkness."

4: Give Pisha the Voce Del Morte and Fetish, then kill her to get all items.
"Hoping to reclaim a lover? Silly girl. Now you may join her, embraced in the endless tempests of your passions."

5: After infiltrating the Tremere Chantry, tell Issac on who really made the Gargoyle, as well as giving the Thaumaturgical Countermagic book and proof of the Usurping of Saulot to Bertram, who will spread it like wild fire.

"Truly rewarded as traitors deserve to both vampire and mages alike, even better, as it was created with the irony of one who's blood came before them. Ah, but that secret must remain in the dark, I'm afraid."

The quest reward he gives you depends on how well you do on these tasks. If you completed 1-2, you get a talisman that makes buying things cost less. If you completed 3-4, you gain a talisman that refuses frenzy and stops your humanity from getting lower than one. If you did all 5 however, Mr. Ox will give you a poweful demonic katana formed in Hell's own fires, and all deaths committed with the blade shall have their souls sent directly to Hell.

At the end of the quest, Mr. Ox tells you in a polite and pleased manner to "Wallow in your wretchedness."

Ishtarri Clan Quest - Glutton for Info: You can get this quest if you've been nice and seductive enough towards Velvet Velour. She wants to have Hollywood, and her club, to be prepared for any hunters that should come back. She wants you to talk to the Nosferatu Mitnick to see if he can set her up with surveillance in the lockers and club proper, along with some in Ash's club. However, Mitnick, being a depraved tech head, wants more than simple money to pay for the surviellance, he wants the whole show.This quest then can delve into 3 separate ways.

One way, you can tell Velvet of his terms and she will give you an item she..."aquired" from a past Nosferatu, the key to the Downtown Nosferatu Haven. Once inside, you can get some info from the laptop to set up the security cameras as well as the cameras proper in the drawer below it, however, there are a few Nosferatu guards, obviously obfuscated. Do it without getting caught, and Velvet will "enlighten" you on a few things if she can. She can either tell you how the Ishtarri were formed, giving a point to Intelligence and wit. Or she can give you some help in Celerity, giving a point. Or she can give you "your own private show".

However if they spot you, once you leave the Vesuvius, they'll confront you and try to kill you. If you should go back in, Velvet will be happy about how you protected her, and she will give you $500, as well as a private show if you chose otherwise above.

Another way, you can tell Mitnick and then he'll ask you to kill Hatter, and he'll fill his emails with plans to kill Velvet to make it look like Hatter was a hunter as well. Then tell Velvet, who'll be heartbroken, but will give Mitnick the lap dance and more. You'll get $1000 for doing this, as well as a point in seduction (insert line about pretending to be a teenage girl trolling people), but also suffer 2 points from Humanity.

The Third way is persuading Velvet and Mitnick into negociating. You'll also get to give them ideas on what to negociate on. When they're finished, Velvet will give you a private show and a point in Celebrity, while Mitnick will give you $500 dollars and a point in Hacking and Research.

What do you all think so far of these ideas?

Last edited by SaulottheGentle on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing due to better ideas and lowering rewards.)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:12 am

Not bad at all.

There are only two problems: you can't add items to the game, so the existing ones have to go to make new ones.
Secondly, Zer0 is MIA, most likely in Aphrodite-land.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Assamite Clan Quest - The Last Judgement - Akeem, probably being the ONLY one in my ideas and this game be giving this quest that is of the same clan as the character's being the one giving the clan quest. He wishes for a specific book, detailing Thaumaturgical Countermagic, to see if he could cast off the Assamite Warrior's curse of lusting after vampiric blood. He notes that it might be in the Chantry, but if you do go into there and come out...alive(?) then your prize would be great.

You can go there right away, kill Strauss and get the book. Or, you can go to his Gargoyle and ask for any possible entry points. He'll then point out that he can get you into the second floor and that he would take the attention off of you. Once you have the book on Thaumaturgical Countermagic, you can try and sneak out, with the Gargoyle retreated back to the Theatre. If you get caught though, you'll have to kill Strauss and his 2 apprentices first to leave.

Once you get back to Akeem, he'll give you two points on one of your Knowledges of your choosing. If you killed Strauss though, he will say that he has to go to avoid suspicion, but he'll also give you freebie of your choosing for killing a high ranking "Usurper". If you didn't kill him though, then he'll stay and give you a choice of either money or a point in one of your disciplines.

Last edited by SaulottheGentle on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited due to huge reward)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:22 pm

You got the Curse wrong.

The Tremere Curse above the Assamites was lifted ; their taste for kindred blood is a consequence of the end of the curse. During the Tremere Curse, the Assamites were allergic to kindred vitae (and couldn't commit diablerie) as a result to the Convention of Thorns (then, the Canon WoD is full of inacuracies and total paradoxes). Once the curse is lifted (by who is another trouble, there are lots of explanations in the Nights of Prophecies book), they kind of rampage into blood addiction because they were deprived of it for soooo long.

but yeah, Assamites want the Tremere's heads. With good reasons Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 pm

There probably wouldn't be many mourners in any case, if the Tremere went extinct...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm sure the Malkies would be sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:05 am

Follower of Set Clan Quest - Snake in the Grass: This quest begins when you talk to Jack after you completed the plaguebearers quest. He suggests that you, as a Setite, would benefit greatly from being aligned with multiple pieces. He suggests that you join both the Anarchs and the Camarilla, so that you can take out the Camarilla in LA.

After you agree to and do this you get an email at your haven, asking what a Setite is doing drawing attention to yourself. Then they ask you to meet them in the back alley by the Hallowbrook Hotel. When you get there, you will meet a male Setite, threatening punishment and stuff, but then you would have to explain how you came to be.

After you explain your one-night stand gone wrong, the Setite in question apologizes, and explains himself. He states that he is more indoctrined into the Clan, and can try to fit you in, but only after you prove yourself. To do this, you need to get most people under your sway, or proven your mastery of manipulation. For example, selling snake oil to Copper, binding Heather, getting the one girl to go to the Blood Clinic when Vandal asks you to. In essence, most things considering playing sides to gain a profit, a minimum of 5 things. Once you have done that (the earliest being after entering the Warrens) he will be at your living space and be utterly pleased with how you've turned out.
Now, he'll ask you to start turning everyone, Camarilla, Anarch, Sabbat and Kuei-Jin against each other, as you are well placed in all positions.

To screw up the Camarilla, you would need to go into the Chantry to search for information pertaining to the Salubri, and how it was all propaganda, as well as info on Thaumaturgy. You can kill Strauss and pick the book up from his ashes, or you can convince him with Serpentis 5 (Having your master teach you the meaning of corruption first) and persuasion to give you the book. Then, you can give it to Bertram, who will spread it around like wild fire. He'll offer some protection with schrecknet, which is what the Temple needs.

He'll have you go to Damsel and ask if there's anything else to do for the "Anarch Cause". She'll pretty much have you do the Brujah Clan quest, BUT, you have to leave a piece of evidence that would specify that an Anarch did the thing. This will hurt the Anarchs horribly. In "burning those motherfuckers", she'll give you a Flamethrower (giving an idea she could be a Toreador).

Next, the Sabbat. You pretty much have to kill 'em all at Hallowbrook, but also leave Lacroix's letter opener there, impaled in the middle of the room. You can steal it when meeting him after the Museum. In accordance to wesp's patches, you can also direct attention to the elder sleeping in the Library, making the media go into a frenzy (not the vamp kind) over all the symbols.

Then the Kuei-Jin. Like with ruining the Camarilla, you have to tell Damsel about the brothers. You can also tell Wong Ho and Zhao about Kuei-Jin existence, as well as persuading (Persuasion 9 or Serpentis 5) the Mandarin to change sides.

After all of these, your master will then call you a true Setite, and welcome you into the clan. He also tells you that the Ankaran Sarcophagus has explosives in it and to save you because he can sense that you would be a powerful and wonderful asset to the clan and ressurection of Set. Your gift would be $1000 more dollars and 2 bloodpacks of all kinds.

However, when you are done being indoctrined, which would have to be before meeting Nines at Griffith, after the Werewolf chase and you're down there, Skelter and Damsel will pretty much call you out on putting everyone against each other. Responding with the fact that you are a Setite and it's pretty much in your blood to corrupt and decieve, Skelter and Damsel, fueled by Gangrel Beast and Brujah fury (or Toreador fury at being used) will attack you. After their fight and deaths, you can then interact with the car, which has a note telling you to go to your apartment in Santa Monica.
The Setite master will be there and have you fully eliminate Lacroix and Ming Xiao, having manipulated the police and SWAT teams into killing the vamps doing the blood hunt. However, they may attack you too, hinting a suicide mission here.

Once you get to the penthouse office, your master will have killed Lacroix already. He will tell you that you did a wonderful job in doing all these things, and will happily take the credit for your work, noting he played you to get the means to revive Set. Attempting a boss fight, he will attack you in Apep's Semblance.
If you manage to beat him, he will then be completely astonished with you, saying that your power rivals his own, stating that he is a Sixth or Seventh Generation Setite. After which...well, more or less, with him weakened, the player character could then call him out on whether the sarcophagus was filled with bombs or not. Stating that he doesnt know, you could either open it or leave the key. This is basically like the true independent ending. Except with him opening the Sarcaphagus and not Lacroix.

"But..no! The Dark Lord's rebirth! I must be able to bring him back! ME! HE SHALL REWARD MY SERVITUDE!"

>There's nothing more delicious than watching credit getting taken, huh? Time for me to get my due.

>To think that I screwed over so many assholes just to be used by a religious fanatic. Fine, have fun with your god. I'm not your altar boy/girl anymore.

Last edited by SaulottheGentle on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to better restrict and play out story :farao:)
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:14 am

Killing Jack? No way.

I also think you'd have to make a completely new ending out of it.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 am

I don't agree with killing Jack either. He's probably the toughest character in the game, aside from Strauss. I would not be surprised if he is unkillable, like the werewolf in Griffith Park. Aside from that, I don't think Strauss or Jack should be killable characters.

I'll bet you'd have trouble with the death animation too-- since he isn't meant to be killed, I'm sure there's no death animation for Jack. Kill him, and he'd just stand there.

I'd love to add a lot of new quests to the game, but few people have the skill (or the incentive) to do this. I know I don't. Zer0Morph has done his share, and I'm sure Childe of Malkav has a life outside of the game too. (Unless he's like me, poor bastard.)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:43 am

As a Setite, if you do all these things, the new Setite will kill you and claim it was all his doing, for the benefit of the clan. After all; he's a setite, manipulating others into doing their job then disposing of them to take all the glory.... XD
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 pm

From a purely technical point of view, any Vampire can be made killable with some changes. Play clan quest as a Brujah. There you can kill Strauss...

But I agree, Jack should not be killable by someone like the player character. I'd say there are three Kindred around, who are out of leage for the pc: Jack, Strauss, and Isaak. I'm not sure about Bertram or Jeanette/Therese. There is not enough information on the characters.

- geek
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Ok then, I revised my idea. Instead of killing Jack, you kill Damsel and Skelter instead. Then I also revised how it would end, with how Claudia stated a Setite would act.
Simply put, I wanted the Setite Clan Quest to act very much how a Setite would act, loyal to their own interests and that of the Clan, as well as using their resources to their disposal. In the case of the fledgling and the game's atmosphere, you can side with the Camarilla (almost by defualt, unless if you rat out that the Gargoyle was Strauss's), the Anarchs (provided you accepted after the plaguebearer quest), and even the Kuei-Jin (by not being a prick to Ming Xiao and being inconspicuous to her plans). In this Clan Quest, I wanted each and every ending crossed out except for the Independent ending, which is the only ending that a "True" Setite would be interested in.
Back to top Go down
Uriel
Fledgling
Fledgling
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:20 pm

This one could be ambitious, but I can't stop thinking about this one for the Salubri; it could be a lot more realistic than making Saulot himself appear for any 'revenge theme' on the Tremere, it could be more according to the Salubri's Path, and it could introduce the Inconnu for real (as this game is actually set right after the Lair of the Hidden chronicle, and one of the finals involve the Inconnu's revelation and final encounter with a living Saulot, who commands them to spread the Path to Golconda on the world before the Gehenna comes).

Salubri Clan Quest: The Watchful Eye of the Inconnu

This would appear right after finding Gary, given that LaCroix would be still locked in his office, not wanting to talk to anyone (neither the City Primogen or the Harpies), and so obsessed with the Sarcophagus that he wouldn't pay much attention to the arrival of any Kindred to the city. For this quest, the Serial Killer will not leave the Brothers' Salvage card in the Luckee Star Motel room after killing 'Muddy' (so he can still be alive for when you take the mission).

Once you're back into the Hollywood Mausoleum, after leaving Gary's Elysium, you'll find a note on the wall (Inspection 3 or 4 to see it), and it says something like 'An Unicorn can have true friends. If you wish to meet them, head to your haven, and don't tell a word to anyone about it. You're being watched'. (The PC could have the chance of speaking about this, and the whole quest, to Jack, Strauss or Isaac, screwing up the mission). The quest will only be activated if the PC reads the note.

If the Salubri PC decides to go to the Haven and not speak to anyone, he'll find four Kindred: two male and two female. If Auspex is on, the PC will see their souls not as supernatural (black stains over the color), but instead as human-like and even shinier. They'll be: a Gangrel male, a Lasombra female, a Malkavian male and a Salubri female (I can draw and scan them for having any ideas on their skins). The Clan Quest would be divided in four, one with each NPC.

1) The Gangrel quest: Nathan, the Gangrel, will tell you about a wrathful Gargoyle in the city. He'll tell you that you'll have to talk to Isaac, so he could give you the exact location of the Gargoyle, and to Strauss, so he could give you information about the stonehide NPC. Once you report back to Nathan, he'll wait for you in the entrance of the Asian Theater.

Once in the entrance of the Asian Theater, Nathan will explain you that your goal as a Salubri is to assist Kindred into reaching inner peace, so he'll show you how to do it. You'll enter the place, followed by Nathan, and you will talk to the Gargoyle. Once there with Nathan, the conversation options of 'kill the Gargoyle' wouldn't appear (after all, murdering isn't exactly according to the Salubri healers' spirit). One conversation option, during the attempts of convincing the Gargoyle to ally Isaac (perhaps something like 'Hatred only causes pain and sorrow to the one who suffers it. We can give you peace.') could lead to Nathan opening his Third Eye in his forehead, healing the Gargoyle's pain and hatred. Nathan would take the Gargoyle away and tell you that a pure soul can be carved out of this stone body, so your mission was completed. Now, you'd have to report to both Isaac and Strauss, in order to make them believe that the Gargoyle is dead (or not, if you wish to ruin the quest), and then you'd report back to your Haven, so you could talk to Anna, as she would have a new mission for you. This could give you +3 XP and a Humanity Point.

2) The Lasombra quest: Anna, the Lasombra, will talk to you about the Serial Killer, as she makes you realize that his revenge is nothing more than the result of his excruciating pain and suffering. Anna will tell you where the Serial Killer is hiding, and you'll meet her inside the Brothers' Salvage office.

You'll enter the place, followed by Anna, and will be forced to dodge all the traps (Anna will be smart enough to avoid them, and she'll have enough Fortitude to endure the car stomping as if it was nothing, given the case). Once you meet the Serial Killer, the series of dialogues could lead you into making him realize that that his deceased wife and child wouldn't be proud of what he had become (+1 Humanity). At this point, the conversation could give a third dialogue option, different from giving the chance to flee or fighting, and Anna could get close to him, reveal a third eye on her forehead, heal the Serial Killer's sins (his soul turning from black to white, this could be seen), and take him away from Santa Monica. She'd tell you that the Serial Killer would no longer be a threat, and she'd give you $1000, so you can talk to Silvia Black (she'd be waiting in the entry of the Brothers' Salvage, the conversation being immediately engaged as you leave Brothers' Salvage) in order for her to make people believe that the Southland Slasher committed suicide. Then, she'd ask you to report to your Haven, so you could talk to Leonard. This could give you +4 XP and a Masquerade Redemption.

3) The Malkavian quest: Leonard, the Malkavian, will tell you about the Ocean House hotel. Something must have gone wrong, as he said that there was unusual and dark activity, bordering on 'demonic'. While you talk to Leonard, he'll tell you that 'Therese/Jeannette/Tourette is so worried sick about it that she will write you to ask for your help... right now', given the fact that neither the Prince nor Nines or Isaac paid her any attention. After checking your mail, the mission will begin.

You'll enter the sewers and find Leonard outside the Ocean House. He'll tell you about a party of Baali Kindred who dwelled inside the spooky hotel and made a satanic ritual, sacrificing themselves in order to bring a demon into the hotel. This demon will take reside in the place where the locket is found, and several satanic glyphs will be placed all along the house, hurting the unsuspecting PC with hellfire (Auspex would allow you to see them, painted in blood, Fortitude will allow you to endure its aggravate damage, Obeah will allow you to undo them by swinging at them with a knife). Once you reach the locket room, you'll find the demon. Maybe a little chat where the demon can reveal his plan of taking over the city and starting blood orgies, in order to summon an even greater demon, and then a fight. Leonard would assist for this battle if your life bar lowers under 40%, using his Obeah skills and a cross to hurt and freeze the demon out of pain, so you can take hits on him (Not the first time a Malkavian is seen with True Faith; 'Malkavians are, uh, interesting', quoting Bertram), or for healing you when you get close to him. Once you get rid of the demon, Leonard would ask you to report to Therese/Jeannette/Tourette about the spooky hotel's condition, and then report to the Haven, so you could talk to Mina. This could give you +5 XP and a Masquerade Redemption.

4) The Salubri quest: Mina, the Salubri, will tell you that you must do one last test, in order to prove the purity of your soul and make merits for the Inconnu to accept you and protect you. She tells you that the city has one Inconnu member captured by the Sabbat. She'll tell you that she could locate him in the Santa Monica warehouse, and that it was your mission to release him in order to earn the trust of the Inconnu. She'd ask you to meet beside Bertram's silo, so she could lead you there.

Once inside, you'll meet Mina. She'll tell you that you have to head towards the office you exploded earlier, as the Inconnu member, a Methuselah known as Colette, was in torpor in a crypt close from there, taking the last step of her path to Golconda: the Sigh. She could explain about the Sigh if you ask her. The warehouse would be filled with thugs and a few Kindred. Once in the area of the water towers, a new sewer entry would lead them to a crypt. Once in this crypt, you'll find an altar and a random Tzimisce (might be Andrei, like in Beckett's side quest that appears in CE) who was about to diablerize this Inconnu member (a female Kindred promptly staked in the altar). He'll turn into blood form and you'll fight him along with Mina. Once the Tzimisce gets killed, Mina will ask you to remove the stake and awaken the Elder. Mina will open her Third Eye and check the status of the Elder, and she will say something like 'Wake up, Colette, my friend... you're in Golconda now', Colette (a Brujah, Toreador or Ravnos [I'll let you choose for the design of the skins]) waking up. Colette would thank you for saving her soul, and she would give you a special blade (the medieval sword of CE), which would cause aggravate damage to everyone who would harm you. You could learn that your Sire was leading Colette through the Path to Golconda. Mina would command you to keep acting as normal and not telling anyone about them, the Inconnu or the missions you just did, and promise you that you'd be seeing them again when the time was right. This could give you +6 XP and a Humanity point. Of course, you could still have the chance of talking to Jack, Strauss and Isaac about this stuff, ruining the ending and the whole quest.

After the quests are done, for as long as you remain silent, the four characters could remain in the Haven, so you could ask them things about the WoD, i. e.: Nathan could talk to you about the sects from the Inconnu's point of view, Anna could talk to you about the Clans from the Inconnu's point of view (both Camarilla, Sabbat and Independent), Leonard could talk to you about the mission, vision and history of the Inconnu, and Mina coud talk to you about the four of them and the Path to Golconda. If you speak to Jack, Strauss or Isaac, they could just disappear, leaving you a note like 'We gave you a chance and you've wasted it. If solitude is your path, then be completely alone. Goodbye.'

If this mission was to be taken and fulfilled without revealing anything, the Independent finale of the Salubri would be changed for an Inconnu ending, where Nathan, Anna, Leonard and Mina would meet you in your haven (no need to add more dialogues to the taxi driver, just manipulate the dialogue option of the Independent path so, when he asks you for the first time if you want to go to Mercurio's, Trip's, the blood bank or the Haven, only put the option of heading to the Haven), telling you each what you had to do in order to bring balance to the city and the world. They'll reveal then that your sire's goal in LA was that one, but he/she was discovered by the Camarilla right before achieving it, and he/she Embraced you so you could finish what he/she started. Both Ming Xiao and LaCroix had to die, and the sarcophagus had to be opened. The Final Nights had already started, and it was your mission to awaken the Kindred around the world and warn them about the ending of their curse upon the world, so the Kindred's sins would be washed, and those who deserved God's mercy would attain it.

Once you engage combat against Ming Xiao, the four Golcondites could assist you by healing you and/or attacking Ming Xiao. Once she's dead, they'll provide your haven with blood packs and ammo, so you could attack LaCroix.

Once you defeat the Sheriff, the LaCroix ending will be the same as the Anarch/Independent one: you stabbing LaCroix and leaving him the key to the sarcophagus (I'd recommend not to put the 'I'll open it up for you' option, the fearsome foursome could warn you against doing it, or their efforts for saving you would go to waste). Once it explodes, the CG animation of Nines looking for you and being given the middle finger by you would be followed by a new CG where Nathan, Anna, Leonard and Mina would take you away and tell you about your completion of the Path to Golconda, and about the mission that you, as a Salubri and as a member of the Inconnu, had to fulfill in the Final Nights: to take the Path to Golconda, to realize it, and to offer it to other damned souls who would deserve or need it before the Judgment arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Quests for Final Nights?   Clan Quests for Final Nights? Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Quests for Final Nights?
Page 1 of 1