Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katapagan
Fledgling
Fledgling

Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final Empty
PostSubject: Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final   Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:44 pm

This forum has been inactive for ages, but before posting in planetvampire I think I gotta post here first. Cannot get Replanting a Lily quest from Vandal. I intimidated him after letting Lily go, but the dialog to start the quest doesnt appear. Also, on Malcolms computer, the mail from his wife is not there. I want to send Patty to Vandal... I am currently in Downtown, havent even reported to LaCroix for the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final   Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Err...I don't think that the option to send Patty to Vandal ever existed. Only that to send her to Pisha.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final   Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:06 pm

Okay, the only one you can send to Vandal is the Arizona student you find up in the balcony area, in the Asylum.  As Saulot said, you can send Patty to Pisha -- but only if you've been in the old hospital and met Pisha before you go to the bar and deal with Patty.

I've never seen that email from the wife not be on the doctor's computer.  But if you are already in Los Angeles before completing all of the Santa Monica quests, that might be your problem.  I usually do all of them before moving on to the next map.  [The only exception is the Chinatown side quests... I wait until I've been to the Giovanni mansion (and have the Saulocept door handle from the crypts) before going back and doing those side quests for Mr. Ox, Yuki, the two old hitmen, etc..  You get more XP that way.]
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final   Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:18 am

Katapagan wrote:
This forum has been inactive for ages, but before posting in planetvampire I think I gotta post here first. Cannot get Replanting a Lily quest from Vandal. I intimidated him after letting Lily go, but the dialog to start the quest doesnt appear. Also, on Malcolms computer, the mail from his wife is not there. I want to send Patty to Vandal... I am currently in Downtown, havent even reported to LaCroix for the warehouse.
If you have intimidated Vandal you should have gotten a free sample of blueblood, an xp for dealing with him after freeing Lilly, and he sells blood again. So no more need for the replanting quest.
Sending Patty to Vandal is possible in both, CE and the plus patch. But only if you still have the replanting quest open. Same goes in recent versions for Gimble. If you listen to his story and are able to persuade him...

In CE final, the mail from Malkolms wife is removed from the computer. You have to look up her address in "contacts". But on the other hand, if you do it and have good haggling and/or intimidation, you can get even more money out of him. So I believe the extra work is warranted. Razz 

geek 
Back to top Go down
Katapagan
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final   Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:00 am

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Err...I don't think that the option to send Patty to Vandal ever existed. Only that to send her to Pisha.

You can send Patty to Vandal, losing one humanity and completing both quests. 2 birds in one shot.
Back to top Go down
Katapagan
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final   Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:10 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
If you have intimidated Vandal you should have gotten a free sample of blueblood, an xp for dealing with him after freeing Lilly, and he sells blood again. So no more need for the replanting quest.

Daaaamn! I intimidated him and had actually no need for that blood pack! You could still ask him and trigger the quest even if you intimidated him in UP version though. Too bad CE had its final.

Childe of Malkav wrote:
In CE final, the mail from Malkolms wife is removed from the computer. You have to look up her address in "contacts". But on the other hand, if you do it and have good haggling and/or intimidation, you can get even more money out of him. So I believe the extra work is warranted. Razz 

Yeah, I talked to Malcolm and got my money. Got my haggle to 10 before I completed the quests in which haggle works, Arthurs quest, Daydream Believer and Malcolm got me even more money. Does haggle over 10 even work? I guess I can get it to 12 or 13 right now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final   Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final Empty

Back to top Go down

Replanting a Lily and Malcolm's Affair Quests - CE Final
Page 1 of 1