Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More club bussines

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

More club bussines Empty
PostSubject: More club bussines   More club bussines EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 pm

I don't like NPC's are just props after a few quests, like any bloke.
Lets have Venus ask you to trash Asp hole. Probably email after Ash is gone? Leave a corpse there, don't get caught? (A one hit job?)
Back to top Go down
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

More club bussines Empty
PostSubject: Re: More club bussines   More club bussines EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:36 pm

You know, I think there is some real potential to do quite a LOT of simple enhancements to the 'club ownership' thing. I mean Venus is going to expect you to protect your investment from then on. Perhaps bouncing some drunk and belligerent gang-bangers, or finding some ancient tapestry as a decoration, or getting one of the girls unstuck from the cages (how do they get out, anyway?).
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

More club bussines Empty
PostSubject: Re: More club bussines   More club bussines EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Yeah. More fun with Venus. Perhaps like what someone here had mentioned, something about her being a self made ghoul? Maybe make her your ghoul (Or Childe, depending on what she wants) or finding a person who could make her a certain clan (Cant exactly be a beat priestess when you're a Nossie). I can definitely see her being a Lasombra or a Salubri, with her building being an old church and her having a nice demeanor and some dominatrix mannerisms (GET OUT OF YOUR SEATS AND ONTO THAT FLOOR YOU WANKERS!).
Though considering who she is, I don't think that she would like the idea of being underneath another's thumbs, like her ordeal with Boris. Though her being a self made ghoul does sound fun, I dont think that the PC should be her target.

And considering the topic, I actually have an idea with the Ocean House Hotel. Why not when you get past Ed's ghost trying to kill you (breaking pipes, ghostly fire) and right before the door, as an add in, he should just appear before the door and try to hit you with his fire axe, although he would only have 1HP (as spirits of the dead are weaker than spirits of the living). And when you enter the room and when it changes, the ghost of the dead wife is crouching on the floor, weeping as she states over and over in her voice "Help me!"
And right when you pick up the locket, the door breaks open and the husband comes in as you disappear back into the normal hotel. No wife, no husband.

Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

More club bussines Empty
PostSubject: Re: More club bussines   More club bussines EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Yeah. More fun with Venus. Perhaps like what someone here had mentioned, something about her being a self made ghoul? Maybe make her your ghoul (Or Childe, depending on what she wants) or finding a person who could make her a certain clan (Cant exactly be a beat priestess when you're a Nossie). I can definitely see her being a Lasombra or a Salubri, with her building being an old church and her having a nice demeanor and some dominatrix mannerisms (GET OUT OF YOUR SEATS AND ONTO THAT FLOOR YOU WANKERS!).
Though considering who she is, I don't think that she would like the idea of being underneath another's thumbs, like her ordeal with Boris. Though her being a self made ghoul does sound fun, I dont think that the PC should be her target.

I see her as a Ventrue (buisness) or a Brujah (dominatrix Twisted Evil ). Any Lasombre worth his salt would balk at desacration of a church. Though getting to be her main source of Vitae fixes would be fun. And profitable. Why not to sell her a bag now and then? But Venus being smart, she would like the juice to be from different donors, so no three drinks. Evil or Very Mad And not PC's stuff. She is, you know, in the head like a groupie for The Cure, but not that mad. Laughing

SaulottheGentle wrote:

And considering the topic, I actually have an idea with the Ocean House Hotel. Why not when you get past Ed's ghost trying to kill you (breaking pipes, ghostly fire) and right before the door, as an add in, he should just appear before the door and try to hit you with his fire axe, although he would only have 1HP (as spirits of the dead are weaker than spirits of the living). And when you enter the room and when it changes, the ghost of the dead wife is crouching on the floor, weeping as she states over and over in her voice "Help me!"
And right when you pick up the locket, the door breaks open and the husband comes in as you disappear back into the normal hotel. No wife, no husband.

Sounds nice. Creepy, too. Very Happy But I am afraid introducing it would be a ton of effort. No
Back to top Go down
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

More club bussines Empty
PostSubject: Re: More club bussines   More club bussines EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:44 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:

Not a bad idea. I love the subtle pacing of the Ocean House (still creeps me out a little) and having something REALLY shocking at the very end might be nice.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

More club bussines Empty
PostSubject: Re: More club bussines   More club bussines EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Hm, for Venus I can see some good ideas. Someone is certainly bound to fill the hole Boris left with his timely departure Twisted Evil
So someone will need the club as a money-laundry.

The ideas for the Ocean house are good too. But there are huge technical problems. I don't know about the husband right now, but the model of the wife has no animations whatsoever. She can only stand there or float along. Best seen from a distance only...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More club bussines Empty
PostSubject: Re: More club bussines   More club bussines Empty

Back to top Go down

More club bussines
Page 1 of 1