Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me

Go down 
+12
ThePhilosopher
Zer0Morph
Thackery
PGM1961
Claudia
Dragatus
Ettinarius
Feral
SaulottheGentle
Karavolos
Sezneg
Voraxith
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:25 pm

*puts down the smoking Steyr*

umm, Xiao was annoying, but I always had more trouble with the hidden snipers than her.

*picks up Anaconda*

Granted, unless going 'pure melee', guns tend to become my primary weapon anyways.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:53 am

Karavolos wrote:
Am I the only one who never had problems with Xiao at all?

No. I like to barbecue! Twisted Evil

*emits something between mad laughter and howling*
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 am

Sushi, anyone?
I always bring flamethrower, just not to waste more time on her than is needed. And then I always chop her. I'm a choppa.
And I never play toreador. *spits*
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:17 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Sushi, anyone?
Thanks, I'm no Nagaraja... No
Jad.3 wrote:

And I never play toreador. *spits*

You don't like Iberian? Such hot, sweet, energetic donors...

*dreamily licks snout*
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:44 pm

It can take me several tries to beat her, but I never really had major problems to do so. The easiest by far was my Baali playthrough when I fireballed her to death.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
Sushi, anyone?
Thanks, I'm no Nagaraja... No

Neither am I, but I still need food, so, yes please! I even brought some edamame as well.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:46 pm

I never had a problem with Ming Xiao, cut her like sushi with melee PC and feed her tons of bullets with ranged, I had way more problems with the Bishop back in Downtown lol!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:10 pm

Bishop Vick is no trouble. Just hide behind the upturned table and shoot him with the Glock. His shotgun can't hit you and you can't miss him...
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:16 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Bishop Vick is no trouble. Just hide behind the upturned table and shoot him with the Glock. His shotgun can't hit you and you can't miss him...
Shocked I'll try the next time, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:22 pm

MxM wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

I do something like that regularily. Thaumaturgy iseve n better... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:51 pm

Feral wrote:
MxM wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

I do something like that regularily. Thaumaturgy iseve n better... Twisted Evil
With Thaumaturgy I didn't have a problem: Blood Purge + Knife(or any bladed weapon) FTW lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Thaumaturgy is my favourite discipline and a lot of fun. The one problem I have as Tremere is that I run out of hotkeys to assign all my weapons and abilities.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Thaumaturgy is my favourite discipline and a lot of fun. The one problem I have as Tremere is that I run out of hotkeys to assign all my weapons and abilities.
Granted, that's quite a problem when you have two targeted disciplines.
But the main reason I seldom play the bloodthieves is that I can't go completely anarch and sell Strauss out to Isaak whithout losing the new haven.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 pm

Suit yourself. I personally like Strauss better than Isaac anyway so I don't have a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:47 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Granted, that's quite a problem when you have two targeted disciplines.
But the main reason I seldom play the bloodthieves is that I can't go completely anarch and sell Strauss out to Isaak whithout losing the new haven.

I know he is officially Anarch, but I always say Isaac as more of an Independent than an Anarch, mainly because he keeps the other Anarchs out of Hollywood and fails to spout any Anarch propaganda. he rules by right of might, and gives exactly 0.2 fucks about what anything thinks of it.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:25 pm

Autarkis*
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:04 pm

How on earth did I forget that term. Wow. silent pale
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:47 am

I don't care how Isaak calls himself. He's not Sabbat and not Cam. And more importantly, he doesn't use the word Camarilla in every sentence that drops out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:15 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I don't care how Isaak calls himself. He's not Sabbat and not Cam. And more importantly, he doesn't use the word Camarilla in every sentence that drops out of his mouth.

He is an effective politician. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

He is an effective politician. Simple as that.
I don't know I totally hate Isaac, much more than Strauss (and I'm an Assamite lol! )
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Sorry double post scratch
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:17 pm

I guess the reason to hate Isaac is that he's taken an idea and is twisting it for his own benefit. But haven't they all?
(Am I grammaticaly correct?)
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
But haven't they all?
(Am I grammaticaly correct?)

No.
Quote :
But haven't we all?

Now that's correct
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:52 am

Cynical. Why, have you not ideals of your own? Have your heroes dissapeared? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:28 pm

I think the best way I can explain it is that Isaac feels "American" and Strauss feels more "European" and I might be a little biased towards the latter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me   I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a sorry sap and Ming Xiao keeps killing me
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next