Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Ground + TS

Go down 
+8
Duncan.Oliver
Nosferatu's Childe
PGM1961
Sio
eye of the divine
Nachtrae
Voraxith
Karavolos
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Fantasy Ground + TS Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Hey people !

Sooo Lyle has upgraded his licence of Fantasy Ground to ultimate motherfucker awesome.. Which means his players don't need no licence to play dude Very Happy

We also have a Team Speak set up in a distant server for his own games, and since he bought the thing, he said "well no need for anyone to have a licence with mine", so he's offered we use it.

I'd guess that the first question (would you guys be willing to install TS and fantasy ground, both for free and play ?) is a yes, the problem is time zones and mandatory schedules... First, let's check actual possible dates, then we'll think about specific hours Smile

So, I want you guys to pick out the days you'll be available through this DOODLE link : http://doodle.com/4zs7g8kusuv94qe9

MURICANS : Please fill in days when you'll be available early on during the DAY. (The Easter you are, the later you'll be able to wake up ^^ If in France the game starts at 19h00, it'll be 10h00 in LA)
EUROPEANS : Please fill in days when you're available during the EVENING (counting you don't need to wake up early the next day :p )

I need you guys to install the latest version of Team Speak.

The host is : tspublic.com:2013
the channel is camarillaedition (vampire) (just ctrl F it and "switch to channel")
the password is : claudia

Install also Fantasy Grounds 2, UNREGISTERED. I've got my super uber licence for you guys, so you don't have to pay the player's licence Smile

Last edited by Claudia on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:49 pm

I'm lost as to what this is about, is Fantasy Ground somekind of MMO or what? scratch
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Aw, Kara...

Fantasy Ground is a program that allows everyone to connect to a virtual PnP table : you roll dice according to the charactersheet, you can chat, you can take your own notes, move a little token on the maps to see where you're going.
The chat function won't be useful for us since we got TS (unless you don't have a mic so you'll use it to speak)

Here's an image for Cthulhu, but it's small, it's really like a true pen and paper table, except you only see what your character sees, so the map gets discovered as the ST chooses to ! :p

http://www.fantasygrounds.com/images/screenshots/fg2-screenshot-10.jpg

I can share images with you you can move around on your own "desktop", take your own notes, and see only your character sheet and stuff
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:26 pm

But but, then you can hear me butcher the english language with my Flemish accent... Then again, the dutch are worse XD
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Yeah we'll speak French bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Well I do have to retake my french exam...
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Claudia wrote:
Yeah we'll speak French bro Smile

Damn... dirty words only for me then. Oh, and food words, like omelette and croissant.

We can still use the chat to speak to each other, while the storyteller is busy with someone else, right?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Oh hey, just thought... maybe I can use Google Translate, audio version! Computer generated voice for me.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:08 am

You failed French bro ? aw

Hey duncan, as long as it's not full deep rural Texan, we'll be fine :p My English is American too >_>

Food and sex, yepe, that's French alright Very Happy

Edit : Bloodywolf, Duncan, WTF XD You don't want to play together right ?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:43 am

What strange black magick fuckery is this? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:07 am

Claudia wrote:
You failed French bro ? aw

I'd learn French for this game.

I don't have much of an accent myself; but I'm used to speaking to people with thick southern accents. I don't think I'll have any trouble.

You said for the "'Muricans" to say when we could game in the morning. The only mornings I have free are the weekends. Not my fault. BloodyWolf just doesn't want to talk to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:24 pm

I mean, I could play during the day (in Europe), but the Muricans here would be playing from 2am to 10 am or so, which isn't possible for those who have a job and you know, sleeping hours'n'shit Very Happy (Especially Sio who works nightshifts and who only has hours from week to week ><)

"I'd learn French for this game." I, Lyle and Flavien take this as a huge compliment <3

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:47 pm

French is a pain in the ass to learn, exceptions for everything. Heck, you even have exceptions FOR exceptions.

[edit]

And what makes you think I got a problem with playing with duncan?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Bloodywolf wrote:
And what makes you think I got a problem with playing with duncan?

I think she's talking about the Doodle poll. You and I listed days exactly opposite.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:22 pm

He changed his dates Wink Clever little Tremere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:50 pm

I'm recovering from getting a donated kidney, I'm home pretty much at all times, just end may I have to go 3 days back at the hospital for a checkup, hence I have no idea when exactly that is till a few days beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Wanna double check if there's a game tomorrow and if so is there anything needed other than team speak? Do I need to make a FG account or some such?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Just download the unregistered client. But Nacht can't play tomorrow, she has LARP, and Rufus is moving. I don't know about Sio yet :/

But we could do a test tomorrow, just to set you guys up and sow you the system a little bit, what dayathink ?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Sow the system? Hell yeah let's farm this shit.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:33 pm

sHow ><

We could even tonight, for you both, if you wish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:35 pm

I'm up, not like I got anything better to do atm.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:38 pm

alright, first step, Get Team Speak. Second step, install FG (unregistered version)
Once you've installed it all, poke me through gtalk or the chat here
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:47 am

How did the test work?

Also, I hope we don't just abamdon the forum game. I'd hate to get left behind, if I can't attent the Team Speak games.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:36 am

Despite my smexy smokey swedish voice (I blame cold) it went along rather well I'd say.
Talked a little, showed the basics of FG, then Claudia got kicked off the computer by Lyle.
Usual stuff What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:38 am

Teamspeak and Fantasy Grounds are both free. And you don't need to have a mike, there is an in client chat so all you need are boxes to hear us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Ground + TS
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Rules and OoC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: