Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Ground + TS

Go down 
+8
Duncan.Oliver
Nosferatu's Childe
PGM1961
Sio
eye of the divine
Nachtrae
Voraxith
Karavolos
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:25 am

It all worked fine. Lyle found us a VTM pack so we can play with the actual system of VTM, but the "double clic to add the number" won't work (basically you yous will actually need to pick your dice and the number of dice you'll roll, but then I'm won't ask many rolls so don't worry)

The forum game will still be our principal way of playing !
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:46 am

Nice, do we need to download it somewhere or will it solve itself as we enter the game or some such?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:47 am

don't worry about it, you just need the client for TS Smile
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Fair 'nuff.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:55 pm

There is also an option to use rolisteam instead of fantasy ground. We'll see Smile

Nacht'll be back from her larp soon enough. Sio's still got her life'n'shit and Rufus' moving. Maybe we could try and play next Saturday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:07 pm

If worse comes to worst, we could always do a non-canon game for the sake of test running What a Face
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Okay everyone, we'll try and make a play THIS COMING SUNDAY. Sio and Nacht have given no sign of life, I hope they may come around... We'll see >_>

So those who haven't, install TS, install Fantasy Grounds (Unregistered)
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Fantasy Ground

Teamspeak
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:09 pm

tbh I doubt they will come about on sunday if they haven't made any contact at this point.
Is there anything we can do tomorrow even if the main game is on sunday? I'm too eager and impatient to try out a run and see how it goes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:40 pm

I'll install tomorrow, on my day off (I may sleep late tho).
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:40 am

Damn XD forget about tomorrow, I won't be able to be there in the end (I forgot about my exam on Friday <_<, gotta study a lot !)

I still have to code and set up most of the issues on my computer since the other test we ran was on Lyle's. And tomorrow he needs his computer too.

Sorry !!
(if you guys wanna TS to talk about game ideas and you know general PC information sharing, please do so ! I'll put the TS server info on the forum chat tonight ^^)
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:22 pm

sadfaec Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:36 pm

So sorry my smokey Swedish malk ! :-(

You'll sing along with bloody right ? \o/

Plus this leaves us time to get everyone to end Friday Night Smile
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:46 pm

"Smokey Swedish Malk", that title pleases me for some reason What a Face
Also I suppose, but it was a really good weekend for me this week 's all, and I was looking forward to see how it'd work out.

Ima suffice with chatting in TS
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Wait, I sing? Ohh, the last glass surface didn't agree with me.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Server: (censored to avoid more server full)
Channel: camarillaedition
password: claudia

At least 2 children and 1 prostitute of moderate experience must be sacrificed for entrance. Or a piece of Pie would also do.

Notes:

- If the server is full, wait a couple of seconds then retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry. And retry till it works.

Naughty List:

- Sio
- Nachtrae
- Rufus
- Duncan

Spoiler:

Last edited by Claudia on Sun May 12, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated 19.22)
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Ima try later tonight when I'm alone
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:51 pm

I'd love to, but atm I'm already in 2 Skype P&P games XD And one of them we play whenever all of us are present....which is almost every night, since I'm a nightowl, the other is off from school, and the last just has no life! Rolling Eyes

But I still wanna hear everything about it
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Well, after careful discussion Karavolos and I have concluded that many vampire or supernatural related series usually feature a cop or detective as the main character and somehow everyone of the supernatural world suddenly opens up to that one guy/girl. Also Kindreds the embrace is booring and tremere have rituals for everything. EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Bloodywolf wrote:
and somehow everyone of the supernatural world suddenly opens up to that one guy/girl.
In the Dark Ages p&p game, I play a Ravnos lady that is entirely twisting and manipulating a Ventrue and a Brujah to adore her, think she's human, and think the other is a rival. The Brujah almost went into a frenzy toward the Ventrue in the third session. He actually lost his roll, but with using a willpower point he was able to stomp away without losing his shit.

Bloodywolf wrote:
Also Kindreds the embrace is booring and tremere have rituals for everything. EVERYTHING.
This was already an established fact
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Somehow I keep imagining a Tremere hidden in a dark corner inventing a ritual: Diarrhea, flows like a river.

Ohh, I should make a detective human char and see how long I can stay alive. That would be fun to play :-o

Claudia plXXZZ, me needzzzOR
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Nacht you didn't answer the doodle ><

Rufus won't come. "sometime came up" pff. He said he'd be online, pffff
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Bloodywolf wrote:
Naughty List:

- Sio
- Nachtrae
- Rufus
- Duncan

Spoiler:

U R in BFE Time Zone. (BFE = BumFuck, Egypt; i.e. way far away) Only time I can do it is Sat and Sun mornings, and I'm not getting up that early for a trial run.

And hot naked chick on a rock etc. only works if it's real life.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Claudia wrote:
Nacht you didn't answer the doodle ><
What doodle? I gots no doodle! No wait, that's a lie. I doodle. Often. In phtooshop. So I do have doodles around.

but, like I said, I'm already in 2 p&p games through Skype. One is weekly, the other is whenever we're all there and can kick the ST into action. Which is often. They beat you to gettin me in games.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Quote :
So, I want you guys to pick out the days you'll be available through this DOODLE link : http://www.doodle.com/td7yz4bympsh39bz

>< Nacht !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Ground + TS
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Rules and OoC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: