Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Impasse salé : the salty dead end

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:53 pm

http://goo.gl/maps/3XbzN



Saturday Night


Again, Fred's knowledge of Bordeaux allows him to arrive at roughly the same time as Duncan and Miriel, partly due to their stop at Duncan's haven. When they arrive by a dead-end abandoned residential area, Fred is already there waiting for them by an old door.
After a failed attempt to open the door with a key provided to Duncan by Theodore, Fred and Duncan both helped to use force to open the door, and were successful in their attempt. They discovered it had been nailed shut from the inside. The locks and nails were badly rusted.

Inside they found the house/storage/whatever to be old, seemingly abandoned, full of dust and with decayed wood to the point where even Miriel could not go upstairs beyond the second step.

They now must investigate the area, but lack any idea of where to look exactly, as well as a flashlight to see in the pitch black.



(Edit with pictures)


Impasse salé : the salty dead end Cave08

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Caves01



Last edited by Claudia on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Duncan mutters a few curses in a language or two other than French, before speaking out loud.
Linguistics: English, Russian, or Linguistics 2:
 

Blast! I should have thought to bring a flashlight or two. We knew the thing we're looking for would probably be underground. I guess I got distracted; too many things going on.

Well, stumbling around in the dark is not an option. I'm going to some little pharmacy nearby, to pick up a few small flashlights. I'll be back in a few minutes. You two should probably wait here for William and the others. They should be meeting us here. Maybe they'll arrive before I get back.

Now, you two play nice while I'm gone. Duncan smiles as he turns to leave.
Auspex 2:
 

Storyteller:
 
cheap flashlight
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:39 am

If they could see her well enough in the darkness, Miriel is obviously amused by Duncan's muttering; they can at least hear a soft chuckle ring out from her corner of the room.

He speaks up and offers to go and get the lights, but not without a smart remark about the two left behind peacefully mingling,
Damn, and here I was, so stoked to grope around blindly in the dark with you two. Don't worry, pops. We'll play nice, she waves as he leaves.

It's dark, but she still turns her attention to Fred, smiling gently,
So, do you want to stand here, or wait outside with me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Fred becomes somewhat uneasy at the prospect at being alone with Miriel, but remains fairly calm all things considered.
Ah, perhaps it would be for the better if we did not lose track of our group members so early on our "adventure".
I'll wait outside, and give my best efforts at not being an annoyance to you.

Fred removes his beanie as he follows Miriel outside. When outside he remains quiet and looking around the area in wait for Duncan's return or for Miriel to ask something of him.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:47 pm

There's not an issue for Duncan to get any kind of light sources. He even thinks about taking a manual one (just in case..). -28€ for five flashlights and corresponding AA batteries.

The places smells like humidity and dust. Good thing none of you breathe, lest you might get pneumonia.

The stairs going upstairs had slightly broken under the light feet of Miriel, and as such, it was decided that it was unsafe to go upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Storyteller:
 

After his brief stop at a nearby pharmacie, Duncan returns to the dead-end alley. Miriel and Fred are waiting outside the door. After parking the motorcycle near the old wooden door, the Brujah dismounts and passes a bag to Miriel.

Here. You can open them up. They're in those stupid plastic packages, and I don't have a knife. We can divide the spare batteries between us.
Miri:
 
Duncan gives Fred an appraising glance. Other than holding his beanie a little too tightly, the Malkavian seems less nervous than he did earlier. Duncan makes no comment; he merely nods to himself, and speaks to both of his companions.

So should I call William and ask how long before they arrive? I need to text Theo too, and tell him we're heading in.

Without waiting for an answer, the Brujah takes out his cell phone and turns it on. He types in a text message, grinning to himself at one point.
Phone:
 
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:11 am

Fred awaits uneventfully until Duncan returns.
Welcome back, Mister Duncan, I hope you travelled safely.

He tilts his head slightly at the bag, but quickly disregards whatever mean it might have.
As Duncan mentions about calling William and texting Theo, Fred becomes confused.


Ah pardon me, but did you not wish for an incognito approach to this mission rather than bringing too many people to the task at hand?
Whatever happens next, Fred will silence and take a small step back as Duncan whips out his phone, clearly trying to avoid being in the way of the Brujah.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:22 pm

After the text message is sent, Duncan responds to Fred's question.
William already knows about it. This is a Tremere party. Duncan sighs, then begins speaking again.

Okay, I guess you need to know a few things, if you're coming with us. We're looking for an artifact; a very old bracelet, reputed to be magical. The Sabbat, the ones you call the 'mean ones', are looking for it too; so the Camarilla wants to find it first. You've probably already heard some of this-- that's what the interrogation was about. Duncan briefly gestures toward Miriel, but doesn't go into detail.

The Tremere claim that this artifact is dangerous in any hands but theirs. Since it's located in Brujah territory, William asked for my help in finding it. He also asked Theodore Jacob's permission to search for it this time, and Theo said yes. I say 'this time', because another Tremere, Mme. Vranken, searched for it about 130 years ago, but she didn't ask Theo's permission. This led to a fight between them, and she was killed. Due to her trespass on Theo's domain, the Tremere didn't seek revenge for her death.

William looked through this Vranken's logs, and this bracelet has apparently been in Bordeaux since Roman times. Since none of these buildings were here back then -- or even 130 years ago, when Vranken did her search -- it has to be underground. Theo said he looked around to see what Vranken was searching for, and ran into a lot of Nosferatu, probably looking for the same thing.

So obviously Theo and William already know about this. So does Rufus, the gargoyle of St. Eloi; and also a woman named Estela, whom William invited to join us, although I'm not sure why. Theo asked us not to involve the Nosferatu; I think because there's some overlap between his domain and theirs... underground has always been Nosferatu domain, by default. But I just told him that you suggested bringing Carrion. We'll see what he says.

There. Now you know almost as much as I do.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Fred puts his beanie back on as Duncan explains.
We're encountering mean ones?
Fred becomes uneasy and moves his hands upwards, but stops himself in the middle of whatever action he was about to make.
He then keeps listening until Duncan is done.


I understand and thank you for sharing your information with me, sadly I lack any information of note to return the tremendous favour, and instead promise continuing support in whatever endeavour you stride towards with hopes of it being a sufficient offering in return.

Fred's uneasiness remains, but he seems sad in addition all of the sudden and takes a moment before he speaks again.
Ah, I better inform..
During the December attacks, I failed to provide my old family members with assistance in their most crucial time of need..
Fred once again takes off his beanie and moves his mouth a little as if trying to breathe.
I fear that if the mean ones arrive once more I may once again fail to assist if they wish you harm, which they most certainly will.
While a bold request that I should have no right to ask, if the mean ones attack once more; do you believe that I can continue my days without a new layer of blood on my hands? Presuming my continued existence in such an event, of course.

Auspex 2:
 
Perception 3/Alertness 2:
 
Empathy 3:
 
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Duncan frowns at Fred's speech, and looks to Miriel; but considering her history with Fred, he doubts anything she says will calm Fred's fears. He turns to face the Malkavian once more.

Look, Fred-- I know we've just met, but I've heard a little about your... situation. When you offered help, frankly I didn't really think you would be much use if we ran into anyone -- or anything -- hostile to us. I can't say I like it; or even that I understand it, for that matter.

However, you've already shown that you can be helpful. For example, you helped open the door. If you share some of the abilities your clan is known for, you may be able to help us in other ways as well. So I'm willing to accept the fact that you might not stick around if things get scary.

If a fight breaks out, just stay out of the way. Be aware, though, that the Sabbat may not give you the option of running away. That's true whether you join us or not.

The discussion seems to have made Duncan somewhat uncomfortable. The Brujah changes the subject back to his earlier question.
Anyway, should I call William and ask when he expects to join us? We need to get things started.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:13 am

Fred shines up a bit at Duncan's words and gives a deep nod to the Brujah, and puts his beanie back on.
He then stands a bit closer to Miriel, partly to keep the group together and partly to keep out of Duncan's way.

Auspex 2:
 
Empathy 2:
 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Duncan:
 
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:49 pm

While Duncan waits for Miriel and Fred (okay, mostly Miriel) to answer his question about calling William, there is a faint buzz in the silence of the alley, and the Brujah glances down at his phone. After he reads the text message, Duncan nods and faces his companions once more.

I asked Theo about bringing Carrion along. He said it's our decision, since it's our survival. I know he wasn't thrilled with the idea, but I think the real reason was that he saw the Nosferatu searching in the same area 130 years ago. I don't mind if she comes along... maybe having a Nossie with us would make it seem like more of a joint Camarilla effort, and avoid any awkward questions about whose domain we're really in. What do you guys think? Should we ask her?

As Duncan looks at Fred and Miriel for their response, his eyes linger on Miriel, and the unopened bag in her hands. The brief puzzled look on his face gives way to a grin.
I'm sorry. I didn't say 'please', did I? Miriel, would you please open the flashlight packages for us? I don't have a knife, or I'd do it myself.

Storyteller, Sio:
 
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:56 am

I must say I stand in agreement about the benefits of Miss Carrion's presence in this matter, and add she also provides a pleasant company, to my experience. Should I give you her phone number? Or would you find it preferable if I call her myself?
Fred takes a small step away from Miriel when Duncan mentions how he doesn't have a knife, and instead relies on her having one. He tries to be discrete about it.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Oklahomo

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Miriel seems to have spaced out after Duncan's first question, but shifts back to full alertness at his, "please."

Sorry, she shakes her head slightly as she pulls her knife from her pocket; it opens with a smart, mechanical "clack!"

She works the sharp knife over the edges of the packaging as she takes the time to explain her reverie,
Just puzzling over odds. For instance, what odds we have of getting the same Carrion. Odds of getting most or all of the group lost as the invited list grows. Odds of survival... she assembles the first flashlight, which she passes on to Fred, All that fun stuff. She clicks the next flashlight, testing it before passing it off to Duncan, and assembles the last, tying the bag with trash scrap shut.

Yeah, go ahead and give the others a call. As for whether I think calling on Carrion is a good idea, I'll keep to myself. But we need bodies. She smirks, toying with her flashlight, raising it to her chin to cast an eerie glow to her face at what she says last.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:46 pm

When Fred asks whether or not he should call Carrion, Duncan shrugs.

You can call her.  I have her number, but I've never used it.  I'm not even sure if she'll want to come.  Not much in it for her, unless she's curious, or just wants to make sure the Nosferatu aren't left out of this.  I'm not going to promise any kind of boon for her presence... that's up to William.  He's the one asking for help.

Duncan accepts a flashlight from Miriel, and listens as she gives her opinion about asking Carrion to join them.  When she does the dramatic lighting and mentions the need for bodies, the Brujah chuckles.

Should we tell the others to wear their glow-in-the-dark bull's-eye T-shirts?

As an afterthought, Duncan adds to Miriel:  Oh... don't forget the spare batteries.  There's an extra set for each flashlight.

Miriel, Storyteller:
 
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:39 am

Ah, very well.
If it's not too much to ask, could I by chance borrow your phone in order to make the call?
Terribly sorry, but I lack the convenience of one of my own.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:48 pm

When Fred admits that he doesn't have a phone Duncan makes a face, as if to say, "Of course you don't."  But he doesn't say that; he merely hands his cell phone to the Malkavian.

I thought you had one, when you offered to call her.  Good luck.

The Brujah turns to Miriel, and makes an off-handed comment:
Too bad we don't have any spelunking* gear; we might have need of rope, etc.  Kind of hard to buy that stuff this late, though.  At least we won't need breathing equipment.  Duncan eyes Miri when he says the last part, but doesn't say anything more.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Fred lowers his gaze slightly.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, I shall do whatever my abilities allow to repay the kindness you show.

He takes the phone and dials.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Fred uses Duncan’s cell phone to call Carrion, to ask her whether she would like to come along.  But the number is busy. (No voice mail?  Odd. )  Fred relays this information; then he hands the phone back to Duncan, and thanks him.  Almost immediately, the phone rings.  It is William.  The Tremere asks for directions, and Duncan gives him the nearest cross streets.  William says they will be there shortly.

Estela turns into the Impasse Salé, and they see Fred, Duncan and Miriel waiting outside a door, with a bicycle and motorcycle parked nearby.  Estela parks the scooter and joins William, who is talking to the others.  When William and Estela are given flashlights, she is confused about where they will be going.  It seems that when the matter was first discussed at El Bodegon, she was talking to Claudia; and she only skimmed the notes William made from Vranken’s journals.  So Duncan and William explain that since none of these buildings were here 130 years ago, when Vranken invaded Theodore’s domain to search for the artifact, the item they are looking for is most likely to be underground.  Estela does not look happy, but she accepts it.

Miriel decides to wait outside and patrol.  The rest of the coterie enters the door and starts down the stairs, with Duncan in the lead.
 https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img547/6810/ls7n.jpg

Everything is covered in a thick layer of dust.  The stone steps lead down to a short corridor with 2 wooden doors on either side, which are nearly falling apart.  https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img545/4604/9am.png 

Shining the flashlights through the gaps in the doors reveals that this probably used to be a wine cellar.  Cobwebs, dust and mold cover everything in a thick layer, and a few families of rats avoid the light from the flashlights.  The room on the far left has a rusted metal grate set into the stones of one wall, blocking a low passage.  https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img689/7083/e7fk.jpg  

Duncan and Fred work on the stones around the metal grate, and they manage to remove enough stones to bend the grate and allow everyone to pass.  The coterie crouches down and follows the low passage to a short wooden panel.  Beyond that is another room.  https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img10/2653/gmxn.jpg

This room was used as some sort of family ossuary.  Bones reside in several niches in the walls; in fact the entrance the group used is actually one of these niches.  The single door leads to another corridor, which runs several meters left and right.  https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img835/8959/flp7.jpg  To the right, the corridor leads to a set of stairs, leading upward.  To the left, the hallway leads to a wide door, with a lot of holes in the wood.  A faint whistling noise, along with a slight breeze, comes from the left, seemingly caused by the wind through the holes in the door.  The entire group can smell the odor of old-style leaded gasoline coming from the door.

While the coterie discusses which way to go, Fred moves to the door, having sensed the fact that wind shouldn't be coming from that door (as it's underground, hence, not leading towards outside).  Everyone follows.  He opens the door to reveal another room with several arched doorways leading from it.
 https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img843/9016/e6xd.jpg  The floor is littered with wooden debris, mostly from wooden boxes and barrels.  It also becomes obvious where the petrol smell is coming from—the floor is still wet with old gasoline, recently poured.  This fact makes everyone quite nervous.

Estela detects movement in the room.  She has a hard time spotting the source, until everyone hears the unmistakable sound of a match being lit.  The small light reveals a figure with a scaly, almost lizard-like face, which everyone takes for a Nosferatu.  He is smiling, and the message is clear: Go back, or he drops the match.  From his grin, the fact that this would almost surely kill him too doesn’t seem to bother him.  Most of the Kindred present realize that the flash would likely extend further than the room.

Fred’s reaction is probably the most intelligent, if not exactly the bravest: he runs away, back in the direction they entered.  Duncan moves back from the door a few meters; William moves back a little further.  Estela remains at the doorway, speaking into the room; but if the Nosferatu answers, it can’t be heard from down the corridor.

Suddenly, to Estela’s surprise, the Nosferatu disappears.  She peers around, trying unsuccessfully to spot the Kindred.  The secondary noises caused by shifting wooden debris fades into the distance, as though someone is moving away.  However, nobody wants to try the room, since the Nosferatu could be lurking nearby, waiting to set the room on fire.

William and Duncan decide the stairs at the other end of the corridor are worth a look.  However, they wait for Estela to attempt finding Fred.  There are no tracks leading up the stairs, so she heads back the way they came in.  Estela finds Fred in the room with the metal grate, despite the fact that he is crouching in the corner and using his power to remain unseen.

While waiting for Estela to return – they half-expect Fred to be long gone – Duncan decides to advance a little up the stairs, and have a look.  He finds a room with a hole in the floor, and a window to the outside.
 https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img41/4281/7mi7.jpg  Some city light is visible through the window, although the view is limited, as though from an alley or enclosed area.  There is a door on the right, which appears to be roughly ground level.
Duncan heads back down the stairs and tells William what he sees.  They speculate whether the hole in the floor above is an alternate way down.  Fred and Estela rejoin the other two Kindred, and they go upstairs.

However, there is someone in the room this time.  Fred and Duncan recognize Doctor, the Nosferatu Primogen.  He seems surprised by their sudden appearance – for a moment, they see his face, before he puts on his customary white mask.

Duncan bows and introduces himself, and William does the same.  Doctor says that they are trespassing, and should leave immediately.  The Primogen seems a bit taken aback by their presence.  Duncan says that they are looking for something that the Sabbat was searching for, and that the Tremere Primogen, and Theodore Jacob, whose domain this is, want the Camarilla to find it first; and have given them the task of finding this item.  Doctor responds that anything below ground is Nosferatu domain, and repeats that they should leave.  He adds that the item they are searching for is not here.  William responds by asking how the Nosferatu know what they are searching for.  Doctor doesn’t really answer the question; he merely says that the Nosferatu know.

Duncan takes out his cell phone and texts a short message to Theodore:
“Ran into Doctor; he says leave.  he says item is not here.  please advise.”  Doctor doesn’t seem to like the text messaging, but doesn’t stop it.  Theo replies fairly quickly, as if he is afraid to take longer: “Let it go for now.”

William tries to text Lyle Kersten, with no luck as, while the message is properly sent, the operator gives William the dreaded "message delivery failure".  Duncan relays Theodore’s message to the group, but tells Doctor that he is certain there will be higher-level discussions about this.  Doctor says he has no doubt of that; he sounds both sarcastic and annoyed at the same time.

Doctor says again that that they should leave, now.  When the coterie asks if they should leave the way they came in, Doctor points to the door and tells them to leave this way.  So they do as he says, and they find themselves in a side street, Rue Dublan.
 http://goo.gl/maps/MGKI4  Fred says they are not far from where they went below ground; perhaps a little northwest of there.  The group heads east, to the cross street, and Fred turns out to be correct – it is the Cours de la Somme, a block north of the Impasse Salé.

The coterie returns to the alley, and rejoins Miriel.  They tell her what happened, and Duncan suggests that they go to El Bodegon first, and give Theodore a more complete report.  William agrees, although he says they should also visit Regent Kersten – if they can find him.  Everyone agrees… including Estela, who seems to like the idea of seeing the Regent again.  They all retrieve their transportation, and head for the bar.



Miri:
 


Last edited by Claudia on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impasse salé : the salty dead end   Impasse salé : the salty dead end Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Impasse salé : the salty dead end
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 2 fast 2 dead
» Walking Dead figures
» Dead Mountaineer's Hotel
» Dead illegal Enemy (DIE)
» iPad Died....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: