Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do it for teh lulz

Go down 
+11
Nachtrae
ThePhilosopher
Sio
LordNoir
Eliza
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
eye of the divine
Bloodywolf
PGM1961
Voraxith
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:18 am

Placement was so perfect it's ridiculous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:03 pm

??? At least the phrase "feel your hindquarters unclenching" would be telling someone to relax-- almost like saying "Don't get your panties in a bunch," which fits with telling Duncan and Chris to calm down.  But "feel your hindquarters unchanging" doesn't make any sense.

Then again, if William is convinced his French is perfect, there will be no arguing with him.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:39 pm

William has the IQ of stephen hawkings and the emotional score of a rock, his train of thoughts are on a whole different level. He didn't refer to an event or method to speech, he was stating something as it appeared to him and how it would evolve from his standpoint, even if he was talking about asses. Also, William is Flemish Belgium, he was raised with a "if the wallons don't bother talking Flemish properly, why should we for French?" until he moved to the chantry and they just spoke both languages mixed through each other when they weren't speaking latin.

You should try communicating with him when he's actually working on something that involves more than a computer. You'll end up talking to a wall. and you'll find him fallen into Torpor propped halfway up his desk/workstation because he forgot the sun actually still exists.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:38 am

You've referred to William's imperfect command of French before; that's why Duncan went there.

I think it's just an excuse for William's player to cover his English skills. Smile
(Although you speak English much better than I understand French or Spanish.)
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:48 am

Thanks, I have to however, considering I work in IT and 90% of IT is in that language. :-p
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:42 pm

post post post please
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Sio and Neb are gone forevah. You neonates are all trapped in time.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Waiting music.

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:51 pm

Sio has work issues.  Joe I don't know; he hasn't posted since Jan.24th.  It's only been a few days since Nachtrae posted though.

I've done about all I can do with Duncan.  He's back on his computer, trying not to glare at anyone.  The next move is up to Chris.  Hopefully he doesn't go nuts in Elysium, although admittedly that would help pass the time.  Smile

Gee, you think Felix is going to return to the table with Chris there?  haha

PS-- At least put the Bob Marley version back, not Bobby McFerrin one. I never did like that song though. It's like the musical version of a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:59 pm

There is no Bob Marley version, It's a common misunderstanding. The song was sang by Bobby McFerrin the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Okay, the first version you posted said Bob Marley.  I liked that a little better than the second. Maybe it was different recording, or someone else did a cover.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Probably because the music video's have edited music. The first post probably had a higher bitrate (thus better sound quality). But if you would play them side by side, you would find they are the exact same person singing.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Maybe, but that's all irrelevant, because I still don't like the song. I just disliked the so-called 'Marley' version less.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Maybe, but that's all irrelevant, because I still don't like the song.  I just disliked the so-called 'Marley' version less.

Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 Fecg
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Glorious picture What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:23 pm

But there is no difference!

Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 3dg6E0e
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:09 pm

Thank you 'doctor'. I don't know which one you had it linked to at first, but I swear the voice sounded different than the Bobby McHappy version you have now. Either that or my sound was acting up.

Don't know why I keep posting this for a song that got overplayed to death back in the 80's. Only someone who wasn't around back then would want to hear it now.

Darn these young kids and their YourTubes...
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:47 pm

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!

Who gives a s#!t.  I have never found football very interesting.  The commercials can be amusing, but I'm not sitting through 3+ hours of over-hyped sports just to watch the ads-- which can now be seen online, thanks to the internet.

Even spending the time looking at cute kitties would be more stimulating.

(Edit.) -- For our French forum members:

Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 Grumpy-cat-non
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Egg-hand

not football Smile
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Claudia wrote:
Egg-hand

not football Smile

You use the terms you're familiar with, I'll use the ones I grew up with.  If you want to call soccer 'football', go ahead.  I'm 'Merican; I'll say it how I want.  I'll even say 'yards' and 'feet', because I can.   tongue 

(You'll notice I use metric in the game, though.  Just for you Euros.  Have to blend in; it's the Masquerade.)
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:57 pm

The posts have been placed, another round of waiting begins.

Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:50 am

Sorry I have been gone so long, lots of life stuff, new post is up in game.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:37 am

Lol bloody Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:47 am

I just found out how people with 0 dots into firearms shoot.

Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 VRuVTD0
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:07 pm

That's the point where you decide, "Screw it!" and go with Brawl instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do it for teh lulz
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next