Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Ghoul characterization?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

More Ghoul characterization? Empty
PostSubject: More Ghoul characterization?   More Ghoul characterization? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:24 pm

I believe it was mentioned elsewhere, but Heather needs more when it comes to the addictiveness of vitae and how little the PC knows of it's addictive qualities. Maybe some in Mercurio (What I imagined when he said his opinion on Lacroix is moot due to bonding, he's saying "He's a c*nt but the bond wont let me say it".) or Romero (I was a star sharp shooter. I had hope. I had dreams. I had a FUCKING FUTURE...)

Heather:...Mast...er. I tried to run away today...

PC:
>What? What's wrong?
>(Humanity less than 5) Why the hell would you do that!?

Heather: I...I can't help it. I don't belong here, I don't know you...I can't leave you. I don't know what I want anymore...

PC:
>What do you want?
>Maybe you should go. It's my fault for it getting up to this point.

Heather: (If been nice to her) I want...to stay with you.
(If been mean to her) I want you...dead.
(If told to go) *insert standard sending away dialogue*

PC:
>Alright, if that's what you really want.
> (Humanity less than 5) Too bad girlie. Drink up.

What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: More Ghoul characterization?   More Ghoul characterization? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Extra dialogue is always nice, I approve.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: More Ghoul characterization?   More Ghoul characterization? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Sounds good. But I'm not sure if I can cut it up from existing dialog.

At least Vandal states it more direct, if you try to seduce him after you freed Lilly.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: More Ghoul characterization?   More Ghoul characterization? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:01 am

Does it seem odd to anyone else that you don't have to freed Heather as much as you'd think you'd have to?
Back to top Go down
Kanis
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: More Ghoul characterization?   More Ghoul characterization? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:38 pm

aneumann01 wrote:
Does it seem odd to anyone else that you don't have to freed Heather as much as you'd think you'd have to?
Nope, mercurio at least mentions being feed monthly and I think one or two of the others mention similar. If anything we feed her a lot, but since she is fresh I suppose that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: More Ghoul characterization?   More Ghoul characterization? EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:41 am

Kanis wrote:
aneumann01 wrote:
Nope, mercurio at least mentions being feed monthly and I think one or two of the others mention similar.  If anything we feed her a lot, but since she is fresh I suppose that makes sense.
It all depends.
Basically a ghoul needs 1 point of vitae per month, unless s/he has to use more for healing or disciplines. And as Kanis says, you can pick up this info from some of the ghoul dialogs.
On the other hand, both the player and Heather are new, so they probably don't have the right feeling about the needed amounts.
Also it makes sense for a vampire to feed a new ghoul more frequently to establish the bloodbond faster. And the new ghoul is probably more tempted to use disciplines and vitae for things an older more experienced one wouldn't waste it for.
But judging by the timeline, I think you even feed her more than necessary.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: More Ghoul characterization?   More Ghoul characterization? EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:07 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Kanis wrote:
aneumann01 wrote:
Nope, mercurio at least mentions being feed monthly and I think one or two of the others mention similar.  If anything we feed her a lot, but since she is fresh I suppose that makes sense.
It all depends.
Basically a ghoul needs 1 point of vitae per month, unless s/he has to use more for healing or disciplines. And as Kanis says, you can pick up this info from some of the ghoul dialogs.
On the other hand, both the player and Heather are new, so they probably don't have the right feeling about the needed amounts.
Also it makes sense for a vampire to feed a new ghoul more frequently to establish the bloodbond faster. And the new ghoul is probably more tempted to use disciplines and vitae for things an older more experienced one wouldn't waste it for.
But judging by the timeline, I think you even feed her more than necessary.

-geek 
Oh. Well I didn't know they could actually have disciplines. Wow! I don't know much about ghoul-lore at all..but now I do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: More Ghoul characterization?   More Ghoul characterization? EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Most only have potence 1 and the ability to heal faster'n a normal human. Other disciplines are possible, but it takes a lot of time and effort to learn them.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Ghoul characterization?   More Ghoul characterization? Empty

Back to top Go down

More Ghoul characterization?
Page 1 of 1