Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Video of the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 25
Location : Normandy SR-2

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:34 pm

There was a point where I was going to mod that main theme out of the game if I got it - and when I did, I only replaced it with a cover...and rather recently bought the main theme, along with a few others on the game's soundtrack(Sovngarde, One They Fear and Unbroken Road).

I've heard a few covers that were...okay at best, or just..."really"? But these two...






And the cover of the main theme which the aforementioned mod replaces the vanilla...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:02 pm

This brings back memories.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4360
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:30 pm

and now I returned to my Skyrim campaign... Thanks, Maxus.





Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1972
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:41 pm

NO Dragatus I will NOT look at the videos and I will NOT play that again! NO! NOOO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:05 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
NO Dragatus I will NOT look at the videos and I will NOT play that again! NO! NOOO!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1623
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
NO Dragatus I will NOT look at the videos and I will NOT play that again! NO! NOOO!


You played that?
Heh. Fag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:38 pm

So did I and a few other forum members.

At my peak I was a much better magical princess than Total Biscuit will ever be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 483
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : off for a week.

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Drag, we already have our token gay boy, don't be stealing Ferals schtick.
At least Jad is fighting it.

And now to purge that . . . thing from my mind, I'm heading to Uetema in a Hulk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:49 am

Don't worry, Feral's sthick is safe. The game's visuals are girly, not gay. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4360
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:38 am

Dragatus wrote:
Don't worry, Feral's sthick is safe. The game's visuals are girly, not gay. Laughing

I am not girly. Rolling Eyes

I am a bottom, true, but that's it. I am very masculine in fact. As for a nerd...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1972
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:45 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
NO Dragatus I will NOT look at the videos and I will NOT play that again! NO! NOOO!


You played that?
Heh. Fag.

I did. And I enjoyed every second of it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 726
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:34 pm

I played it. I ended up as a total ditz who could make enemies explode in flames. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Don't worry, Feral's sthick is safe. The game's visuals are girly, not gay. Laughing

I am not girly. Rolling Eyes

I am a bottom, true, but that's it. I am very masculine in fact. As for a nerd...

See? I said your shtick was not in danger. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4360
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:15 am

Aaand we have a Tremere Ghoul:

http://9gag.com/gag/a1YVgAG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1623
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:20 pm

Slav girls
First they annex your heart
Then they annex your country

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4360
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:28 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Slav girls
First they annex your heart
Then they annex your country


But not Brazil. There is no vodka there. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1972
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:22 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Slav girls
First they annex your heart
Then they annex your country

Stay in Brazil. We've enough immigrants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:01 pm

If you're worried about Russian girls stealing your heart, I'm sure you can find a friendly Setite that would just looooove to help you out. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1623
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Feral wrote:


But not Brazil. There is no vodka there. Laughing

You couldn't be more wrong. Brazilians drink anything, just point to it and say "There's alcohol in it".


Jad.3 wrote:

Stay in Brazil. We've enough immigrants.

Remember Jad, being against immigration makes you a facist nazist racist homophobe poor-hating right-wing sexist bigot.


EDIT: Dragatus joke just went waaay over my head. We have a setite in here? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4360
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:38 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feral wrote:


But not Brazil. There is no vodka there. Laughing

You couldn't be more wrong. Brazilians drink anything, just point to it and say "There's alcohol in it".

Does it include automobile anfifrost liquid? lol!

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Jad.3 wrote:

Stay in Brazil. We've enough immigrants.

Remember Jad, being against immigration makes you a facist nazist racist homophobe poor-hating right-wing sexist bigot.

Aaaaa! I am a facist nazist racist homophobe poor-hating right-wing sexist bigot! Aj waj, what should I do!? affraid *compulsively licks balls to calm the nerves*

ThePhilosopher wrote:

EDIT: Dragatus joke just went waaay over my head. We have a setite in here? scratch


Setites could remove your heart for safe keeping. For a price. Andthe ability to stake you from afar...
Cheat the Scale of Anubis, anyone? http://reference.l2fury.com/index.php/Serpentis


Last edited by Feral on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [quote="ThePhilosopher"])
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1972
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:36 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Jad.3 wrote:

Stay in Brazil. We've enough immigrants.

Remember Jad, being against immigration makes you a facist nazist racist homophobe poor-hating right-wing sexist bigot.

It can't make what I already am.


Feral wrote:

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Feral wrote:

But not Brazil. There is no vodka there. Laughing

You couldn't be more wrong. Brazilians drink anything, just point to it and say "There's alcohol in it".

Does it include automobile anfifrost liquid? lol!

"Mister doctor, my head hurts!"
"Did you drink antifrost, gypsy?"
"That I did mister doctor, but it didn't help!"

Feral wrote:

Aaaaa! I am a facist nazist racist homophobe poor-hating right-wing sexist bigot! Aj waj, what should I do!? affraid *compulsively licks balls to calm the nerves*

Whose? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5162
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:45 am

Dragatus wrote:
If you're worried about Russian girls stealing your heart, I'm sure you can find a friendly Setite that would just looooove to help you out. Wink
Hm, "stealing your heart" sounds like a Setite to me. scratch

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:57 am

That was the joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4360
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:37 pm

Jad.3 wrote:


"Mister doctor, my head hurts!"
"Did you drink antifrost, gypsy?"
"That I did mister doctor, but it didn't help!"

What an inappropriate joke targting a racial minority!
And a very true one lol!

Jad.3 wrote:
Feral wrote:

Aaaaa! I am a facist nazist racist homophobe poor-hating right-wing sexist bigot! Aj waj, what should I do!? affraid *compulsively licks balls to calm the nerves*

Whose? Suspect

Awwww.... Was that a proposal?
*licks snout in a way that was supposed to be sexy but came off like a hungry Cthulu*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1972
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:


"Mister doctor, my head hurts!"
"Did you drink antifrost, gypsy?"
"That I did mister doctor, but it didn't help!"

What an inappropriate joke targting a racial minority!
And a very true one  lol!

Jad.3 wrote:
Feral wrote:

Aaaaa! I am a facist nazist racist homophobe poor-hating right-wing sexist bigot! Aj waj, what should I do!? affraid *compulsively licks balls to calm the nerves*

Whose? Suspect

Awwww.... Was that a proposal?
*licks snout in a way that was supposed to be sexy but came off like a hungry Cthulu*

I almost said "fuck you." Only gods know where would that lead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Today at 4:12 am

Back to top Go down
 
Video of the day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Worst Video Game You've Ever Played
» Fanmade WARHAMMER 40K video
» The Video Game Chronology Project 3.0
» Better D&D video
» scientists say video games boost brain power and multitasking

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: