Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video of the day

Go down 
+12
Feral
Garlik
Childe of Malkav
malak
Zer0Morph
Voraxith
Maxus Corvin
Eliza
Claudia
MxM
SaulottheGentle
Dragatus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Video of the day - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 7:52 pm

This was a fun story.

Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 6:07 am

Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 1:00 pm

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aOBe8o6_460sv.mp4
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 6:35 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 9:53 am

I see a lot of the guy from the funny story in me... But I don't care, my Humanity runs no lower than long time average.

Of all the Viking manliness I have the sense of humour.

Was this video tailored at me, Jad? lol!
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Feral thinks everything is either about him or directed towards him
What a womanly quality to have! pirat
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 1:26 pm

I was not aware that trait was gender specific.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 1:29 pm

On the thing that longer is not always better:

@Dragatus: Seemingly gays and women share some characteristics. Like being self-centered, for example. Psychopaths share it too. Does it mean that women are psychopaths?
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 1:38 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feral thinks everything is either about him or directed towards him
What a womanly quality to have! pirat

Well, isn't it? We're just figments of his imagination after all.

Last edited by Jad.3 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 1:43 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus: Seemingly gays and women share some characteristics. Like being self-centered, for example. Psychopaths share it too. Does it mean that women are psychopaths?

I'm going to be a party pooper and say that unless presented with serious contrary evidence I shall continue to maintain that being self-centered is not a gender or sexual orientation dependent trait. Well, unless your sexual orientation is being interested in yourself. Then it obviously is.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 1:51 pm

Dragatus wrote:

I'm going to be a party pooper and say that unless presented with serious contrary evidence I shall continue to maintain that being self-centered is not a gender or sexual orientation dependent trait.

You are a bigger fun at parties than me... You are right of course, but it is no reason to spoil Philos effects to roast me prematurely...

Dragatus wrote:

Well, unless your sexual orientation is being interested in yourself. Then it obviously is.

Well, sometimes. After all I deserve some high quality love... lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Feral wrote:
You are right of course, but it is no reason to spoil Philos effects to roast me prematurely...

If you want to be roasted that badly I'm sure we can find a way.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Poor kid...

Not that kind of roasting. I live 200 meters from a mosque, I could have it at any time of day or night.
I meant roasting as per Urban Dictionary:
"Roasting someone means that you know how to be tactfully mean (snarky) without being mean-spirited in poking fun at someone, teasing, ruthlessly ridiculing, trash talking, and even mocking them.
Roasting people that you know is usually a bad idea because people will believe that there is truth in every joke and might laugh in the moment but remember nothing but bitterness, which is why roasting should be reserved for when a person truly deserves it."

Because that is what Philo is about, not some ISIS gory stuff...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Dragatus: Seemingly gays and women share some characteristics. Like being self-centered, for example. Psychopaths share it too. Does it mean that women are psychopaths?

I'm going to be a party pooper and say that unless presented with serious contrary evidence I shall continue to maintain that being self-centered is not a gender or sexual orientation dependent trait. Well, unless your sexual orientation is being interested in yourself. Then it obviously is.

Actually, going by the scientific definition of "narcissism", men are more narcissistic than women
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25546498

But the problem with this classification is that they include as narcissism the male preocupation with status and hierarchy and it's desire to climb it.

In another study:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Michael_Barnett20/publication/311995386_Narcissism_gender_and_evolutionary_theory_The_role_of_private_and_public_self-absorption/links/586e86f208ae329d6214c23e/Narcissism-gender-and-evolutionary-theory-The-role-of-private-and-public-self-absorption.pdf

"This article describes two studies of relationships between private self-absorption
(thinking about oneself), public self-absorption (thinking about how others think about oneself), gender, and
narcissism in large samples of U.S. college students. Results of both studies found that, among women, narcissism
was associated with both private and public self-absorption, whereas among men, narcissism was associated
only with public self-absorption. "
So women's narcissism have both private and public self-absorption, but males have only public self-absorption as part of their narcissism

And also
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/jul/26/women-wellbeing-unhappiness

"This latter is key to the work of another American psychologist, Jean Twenge, whose most recent work has been to analyse what she describes as a "narcissism epidemic" in the US that is disproportionately affecting women. Her meta-analysis covered 37,000 college students. It found that in 1982, 15% got high scores on a narcissism personality index; by 2006 it was 25% – and the largest share of this increase was women."

So the largest portion of the rise of narcissism from 1982 onwards has been female related.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 4:36 am

So, neither gay nor canine... I could rest assured it would not impact as people see me...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Alright, that seems convincing enough.

Video of the day - Page 32 HQUqqSZ
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:20 pm

My dear...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 9:57 am

Jack the Reaper vs Preatty Woman:

https://9gag.com/gag/aQeQmyW
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Never bring a snowball to a hose fight.

http://webm.land/media/RlAS.webm
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Feral wrote:

I don't quite get the obsession with not being seen. I did laugh at the ending though.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:56 pm

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aMAmoz6_460sv.mp4

Definitely not directed at Feral.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:

I don't quite get the obsession with not being seen. I did laugh at the ending though.

You know, he wanted a perfect execution. lol!

@Jad: What did the idiot expect and why did he stay to keep up fighting...? Shocked

@Jad2: Couldn't be me, I am a bottom... I laughed at it though.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:36 am

Flies see faster than us:

https://9gag.com/gag/ad9QpbQ

Reforesting the Amazon is possible:

https://9gag.com/gag/ax0vYBK
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:48 am

I do wish the peels help.

On the other note, do you guys know of some simple gif editor? For meme purposes Cool
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 10:20 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I do wish the peels help.

On the other note, do you guys know of some simple gif editor? For meme purposes Cool

I don't know any from experience, but Google should know... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of the day   Video of the day - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video of the day
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next