Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confession dance spot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Confession dance spot Empty
PostSubject: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:51 pm

I got kicked out of the dance three times in a row there by some npcs. Don't know if the player dance spot collides with one of these stupid teleport points or with a dance spot for npcs.

And on another note. When you remove the guests from the mafia party, you should also change the soundscheme and stop the music. Better shut down the electric bugaloo as well.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:29 pm

"No, play a global The Godfather music, or that Scarface music I forgot the name!"
-Mv.09, 2014
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:08 pm

I didn't remove the music and dance spots? Oh geez... I'm so forgetful.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Haha yeah, you did a good job removing the guests (which you could fill your blood pool), but forgot the whole scenario. Hey, speaking of which, can you lock the doors to the room as well? It becomes an empty room afterall.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:32 am

Remove the ambiente, but leave the doors open. The player may want to return and collect the russians' weapons later for a bit of cash.

And you must definitely do something about the Confession dance spot. I got kicked out of the dance again, by another dancer. So one dance_spot_player must have the same position as the trigger_electric_bugaloo.
Back to top Go down
wesp5
Ancillae
Ancillae
wesp5

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:12 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:

And you must definitely do something about the Confession dance spot.

You might take a look at the latest UP for that. I'm pretty sure I moved it long ago because of this and also the third person view zooming in on the cross...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:16 pm

wesp5 wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

You might take a look at the latest UP for that. I'm pretty sure I moved it long ago because of this and also the third person view zooming in on the cross...

I didn't move the dance spot, I added several more so the player had options on where to dance. Guess I'll need to remove some of them or move them around.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
wesp5 wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

I didn't move the dance spot, I added several more so the player had options on where to dance. Guess I'll need to remove some of them or move them around.
I found only one:
|
-------
|x
|
|
And that's where I got the problems. I think you must move this dance spot a bit away from the cross.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Keep walking around, there's a total of 3 I believe, around the cross area.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:39 pm

I've checked again. And I found only one. The one where I get kicked out of the dance on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Unpack the Confession map and run a find on the word "Bugaloo" in notepad, there's 3 dance spots.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:57 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Unpack the Confession map and run a find on the word "Bugaloo" in notepad, there's 3 dance spots.
Good thing you told me. I'd never have known how to do that. lol!
But I don't want to mod TFN. I want to play it. And I still have 3 dance spots open in case my humanity drops too low... Razz
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Good thing you told me. I'd never have known how to do that. lol!
But I don't want to mod TFN. I want to play it. And I still have 3 dance spots open in case my humanity drops too low... Razz

I only told you that because you can't seem to find my dance spots for some reason, lol. I'm going to dance in each spot and see if I get bumped or not, I've never had that problem so I want to see it before I move them. If I get interrupted then I'll definitely move them, or maybe just get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confession dance spot   Confession dance spot Empty

Back to top Go down

Confession dance spot
Page 1 of 1