Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP

Go down 
+11
Karavolos
Eliza
ThePhilosopher
Dragatus
Maxus Corvin
Voraxith
Jad.3
Shabutaro
Bloodstone
Feral
Zer0Morph
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:23 am

It probably just the shock of a Brujah who is backing away from a fight, not jumping in. Somehow not a new thing, but still surprising to some.

Although it might not be a fight, but the strawberry swirl may say otherwise. What? Oh, actually I don't have any cream soda, and it isn't...actually white. Should be. Ah well, Red it is.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:44 pm

<--- This Brujah is lawling! I'm clearly working on my ability to "play with others". I love you
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Garlik
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:00 pm

As much as I hate twitter...
https://twitter.com/Obsidian/status/659784786479738880

Basically Obsidian is teasing about making a game based on those IPs.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 3:57 am

Maybe Zer0 is a rebel by not conforming to the ways of the other Brujah? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:09 am

Now you're giving him too much credit.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Maybe Zer0 is a rebel by not conforming to the ways of the other Brujah? What a Face

Yes yes!! That's it!! I'm rebelling against the rebels! That's how much of a rebel I REALLY am!!

See, Karavolos understands me. GLEE! clown
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 6:05 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
<--- This Brujah is lawling! I'm clearly working on my ability to "play with others". I love you
Have you finally raised Presence Twisted Evil ?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 6:35 pm

I find it more likely that he somehow picked up Dementation.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:03 am

MxM wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Have you finally raised Presence Twisted Evil ?
Yep. From "I have heard rumors about it" to "I know it exists" Razz

Dragatus wrote:
I find it more likely that he somehow picked up Dementation.
Don't look at me! I'm not in the habit of dementating domain holders.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:49 pm

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/11/09/white-wolf-interview/

Zer0, I think you and Malkav should apply for a Game Developer/Designer/Whatever position there Razz You're basically doing what they are about to, but for free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 9:02 pm

YamiRaziel wrote:

Zer0, I think you and Malkav should apply for a Game Developer/Designer/Whatever position there Razz You're basically doing what they are about to, but for free.

Thanks Yami, I agree! Actually I read on Planet Vampire's facebook page today that White Wolf did a Twitch interview and mentioned that they pay a lot of attention to the mods that have come out of Bloodlines. That made me feel good that our work here is being looked at by WW. Smile

I just tuned into a Twitch Stream (PlayfieldHQ) where Tobias Sjogren (White Wolf CEO) was being interviewed, and I got a question in about Wod, specifically when he'd be able to talk about whether or not they were going to sick Obsidian on a new WoD game. I didn't expect an answer with a date, though I felt I had to ask. He did respond however, and I learned a lot about his mindset. He said he's working closely with all the partners at the moment, on the publishing side ect. Paraphrasing, he wants to get all licensing partners on the same page first, then start talking about projects down the road.
From his recent interviews, Tobias stated the WW deal was in the works for some time. I have the impression that WW has a plan and a strategy to get where it needs to go. Tobias did talk at great length about modding keeping Bloodlines alive, and also demonstrated that he's looking at what the modding community is doing, as well as uploaded content like videos. I also thanked him for taking my question on Twitter and he responded within 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 am

I'm reading through that rps interview, and am still so excited it happened. Told you so.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Yeah Jad, this is great news for everyone!

In case anyone wants a direct link to the interview with White Wolf CEO Tobias Sjögren, here you go. I posted some highlights from the interview as well.

Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 Bhiuit

I think it's awesome that White Wolf is paying attention to mods for Bloodlines. It makes it feel like our work is being recognized by the top dogs which is great. I can guarantee that TCI will continue modding Vampire games including the one they release in the future! Smile

Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 2yl2oty

So he's aware of Vaulderie, awesome! Let's get it finished so we'll have some cool stuff to do until the new one is released!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3