Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins

Go down 
+10
8people
Feral
SoniMax
bliebje
Claudia
Childe of Malkav
Maximus1
YamiRaziel
Childe of Munster
Zer0Morph
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins   Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Claudia wrote:
I won't boycott or insult anyone and I'll play the mod either way ;-)
Zer0 asked me to be the official boycotter and insulter. clown

I'm going to start by boycotting myself.

I like the way it looks with just one eye, and even if that's not the WoD way, it has no affect on gameplay, so, to echo the Zebra On Overdrive, that would seem to be a good place to defy the Lords of White Wolf. But, Zer0 has the ultimate call and, like Claudia, I will be more than happy however it's done (because TFN is going to kick ass, just like CE).

Now, I'm going to insult everyone for not commenting on my limericks:

Darn you like old socks.

(Non-Americans might not get that one)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins   Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:45 pm

It seems this decision has a 50/50 split, so for now I'm going to leave it how it is, with 2 eyes sporting the eye of horus, only because I have more important things to do first. If it really bothers anyone having 2 eyes with makeup, so much so that it steals away from the game, please PM me and I'll make them a custom skin for both male/female and send it to them to import into their game.

I'd hate to think makeup selection on a character's eye ruined someone Setite experience, lol. But some folks are picky like that, which is fine.

PS: I'll even let them choose which eye they want the makeup on. Smile Now that's service with a smile Wink
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins   Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 am

My socio-psychological boyfriend who had studied antique Egypt back when he was in college says that make up is a trick Egyptians used to be closer to perfection (-> symmetry) and therefore to avoid the Evil Eye, as the unvierse doesn't like odd. This is valid for Set too, as there are no "bad guys" in the Egyptian Pantheon. It's part of the same universe ;-)

Then that's valid for well educated or ancient egyptians, the sethite embraced in a dorm in front of the asylum might not know all of this and think 'haye, i'll make up only one eye, looks cool" (as much as a jew wearing the nazi sign, he might not know..).
Back to top Go down
lofgren
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins   Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:19 am

Claudia wrote:

Then that's valid for well educated or ancient egyptians, the sethite embraced in a dorm in front of the asylum might not know all of this and think 'haye, i'll make up only one eye, looks cool" (as much as a jew wearing the nazi sign, he might not know..).

What if you made the makeup look very nice and perfect on one side, and on the other side it's running or smeared as if the character had been crying/fighting/having wild vampire sex (as the original intro implies)? I think that could look really cool.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins   Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Hickeys! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins   Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4