Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd person view

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

3rd person view Empty
PostSubject: 3rd person view   3rd person view EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Hey Malkav, in 1.4 the Z key worked perfectly, however after installing your latest 1.4.1 patch...I can't seem to get Z key to work. I've remapped it and set it back to default and still a no go. Going to do a reinstall of 1.4 minus your latest patch and see if my issue disappears.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

3rd person view Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd person view   3rd person view EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Just did a fresh install of VTM and then 1.4 ( minus the latest patch ). Now using the Z key works correctly again, for changing the view with no issues.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

3rd person view Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd person view   3rd person view EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:54 pm

I'm currently running CE 1.4 with the patch, and I have no problems with the 'Z' key switching back and forth from 3rd person. Just thought I'd throw that in.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

3rd person view Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd person view   3rd person view EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Weird, maybe its just me, I'll reinstall the patch and see if it replicates.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

3rd person view Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd person view   3rd person view EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Ok, just installed 1.4.1 patch ( made sure to the right pathway ), and again my keyboard ( Saitek, USA setup ) Z key does not work. Reinstalling just 1.4, as it doesn't give me any issues...not sure what is going on here, as I am 100% positive after 2 tries that I've unzipped the patch ( first time ) and second time placed by hand the patch files to the correct place.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

3rd person view Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd person view   3rd person view EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:02 am

This is not going to help, but I have had similar problems in the past. I don't think it's a CE bug.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

3rd person view Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd person view   3rd person view EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 am

I don't know if this is even possible, but try the 'Y' key to switch the person view. On German boards (where, in comparison to English versions, the 'Y' and 'Z' keys are switched, as a lot others are, too) that's the key for switching. Maybe this got mixed up somehow? How about the key settings? What's said there?
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

3rd person view Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd person view   3rd person view EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 am

Well, great, so it's not a CE bug then. Wonder why I'm fine without the 1.4.1 patch...very strange. Rolling Eyes Thanks for the suggestions Eliza, however, before even reinstalling VTM and CE again, when the z key stopped working, I first tried to reset everything to the default keys. That didn't work, any of the 3 times I tried it, and according to the key mapping, it is supposed to be the z key for my keyboard, plus it works perfectly without the patch. My z key has worked flawless, with every version of VTM and every version of CE up until this patch...I'm totally baffled.

No worries, I'll just use 1.4 without the patch as the z key works perfectly fine with that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

3rd person view Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd person view   3rd person view EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:46 pm

I really have no idea, what happened there.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

3rd person view Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd person view   3rd person view EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:20 pm

No worries Malkav, who knows Rolling Eyes Doesn't sound or appear to be anything you've done...just bizarre pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3rd person view Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd person view   3rd person view Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd person view
Page 1 of 1