Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extra dot vs. Books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Extra dot vs. Books Empty
PostSubject: Extra dot vs. Books   Extra dot vs. Books EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:23 pm

The question and/or bug:
I'll show on a pregnant illustration:
1. I have ninja Malkavian, I have one extra dot in melee.
2. There are 3 kinds of books - 1st tier book to give you first or second ability dot, 2nd tier for the third and fourth dot, and the last tier book for the fifth dot.
3. The extra dot counts as regular, so with three dots in melee, the bonus dot functions as fourth, prohibiting me from reading second tier book.
Should it be like this? Thx.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Extra dot vs. Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra dot vs. Books   Extra dot vs. Books EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:49 am

It seems to be this way. I don't have a Wesp patch only game installed right now, so I can't test it there. Vanilla has the histories disabled anyway, so no reason to try it there.
But for spending normal experience and the email college, it will count as current level 3, not 4. But then the extra point will also prevent you using the high grade melee book as well.

- geek
Back to top Go down

Extra dot vs. Books
Page 1 of 1