Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing quests?! o.O

Go down 
+2
Childe of Malkav
Akasha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasha
Fledgling
Fledgling
Akasha

Missing quests?! o.O Empty
PostSubject: Missing quests?! o.O   Missing quests?! o.O EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:21 pm

I've managed to sort out that bug I had at La Croix. Meow. king
Somehow, I can't get the Lily quest from E, and I don't seem to have the second murder at the warehouse. confused
And I'm in Hollywood atm, doing quests for Velvet and Isaac.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Missing quests?! o.O   Missing quests?! o.O EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Hm, I never had any problems getting the quest from E.
For the second murder, I assume you're talking about the serial killer and mudd hunt quests. Did you listen to the answering mashine in Milton's apartment?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Missing quests?! o.O   Missing quests?! o.O EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:30 pm

hmm all i can say is that both worked for me and got no probs with the second murder and lily quest.. but now i always get a "Null Model" error or sth like that when i leave Downtown or go into a building and than out of it there (like Last Round)
Back to top Go down
Akasha
Fledgling
Fledgling
Akasha

PostSubject: Re: Missing quests?! o.O   Missing quests?! o.O EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 am

Yeah, I did listen to it... several times, and still, nothing... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Missing quests?! o.O   Missing quests?! o.O EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:08 pm

I believe the Lily quest from E has to be started before a certain point in the game. If you get far enough and haven't started that quest then the game is set to shut it off... I could be wrong but I thought that the Lily Quest was set that way. As long as it's before you get to Hollywood I think it's still available, but I could be wrong.

For the Mudd Hunt quest I believe the answering machine progresses the quest further.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Missing quests?! o.O   Missing quests?! o.O EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:35 am

I think lily becomes a glorified happy meal if you leave it too long. I usually spend the start of the game ambling around gathering all the quests before getting down to them for pretty much that reason.

I figured out the point it became unavailable at one point but that was years ago now and the memory is a fickle thing.
Back to top Go down
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

PostSubject: Re: Missing quests?! o.O   Missing quests?! o.O EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:06 am

Milton has 2 apartments, one in santa monica(next to your haven) and other in downtown(in skyline apartments, dont remember what floor).Did you listen to both answering machines in these apartments?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing quests?! o.O   Missing quests?! o.O Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing quests?! o.O
Page 1 of 1