Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beckett in the audience (intro)

Go down 
+10
Feral
z.o.o.
Celsius
ThePhilosopher
Klahera
srle
Zer0Morph
Shabutaro
8people
Jad.3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Beckett in the audience (intro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett in the audience (intro)   Beckett in the audience (intro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:28 am

Noooooo keep Beckett !

It is logical he is there, as he just presented himself to the Prince just before you and your sire were caught. For him, it's a good way to get wind on who, how, why, on the City. The Prince's demonstration itself, he doesn't care (nor does Strauss). Most vampires acepted the "convocation" as an excuse to have an eye on each other. All vampires monitor all vampires Wink
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Beckett in the audience (intro)   Beckett in the audience (intro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:34 am

Claudia wrote:
Noooooo keep Beckett !

It is logical he is there, as he just presented himself to the Prince just before you and your sire were caught. For him, it's a good way to get wind on who, how, why, on the City. The Prince's demonstration itself, he doesn't care (nor does Strauss). Most vampires acepted the "convocation" as an excuse to have an eye on each other. All vampires monitor all vampires Wink

I don't think it's a big deal whether Beckett's there or not. You know he doesn't care about local politics, but if he was there at the right/wrong time (as Claudia suggests), he may not want to offend the local 'magistrate of the hour' by refusing an invitation. Smile

And of course the other vampires would want to be there, because as LaCroix said, "Until now, I considered (your sire) a loyal and upstanding member of our community." So he he/she must have been well known. Probably a Camarilla member, since I doubt LaCroix would be so bold as to put one of Nines' people on trial; but with anarch sympathies, or Nines wouldn't really care what one Cammy does to another.

I wonder what excuse Jeanette Voerman gave for not being there? Wink
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Beckett in the audience (intro)   Beckett in the audience (intro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:04 pm

8people wrote:
I think he was just bitter about being a bitch himself Laughing

Oh, right, he was overcompensating like a man carrying an oversized pistol. I get it now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beckett in the audience (intro)   Beckett in the audience (intro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beckett in the audience (intro)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2