Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!

Go down 
+10
OuiYepp
Celsius
ThePhilosopher
simison
PGM1961
Feral
Klahera
Shabutaro
z.o.o.
Zer0Morph
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! Empty
PostSubject: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:27 am

OK This time I totally outdid myself. I'm going to brag because I'm even impressed that I pulled this off and it only took me like 4 hours to do it. Are you ready?!?!?! Are you REALLY Ready?!?!? Ok then here it is!!!

I GOT RID OF THE CLAWS ON THE SAMEDI MODEL AND GAVE HIM REGULAR HANDS!!!

HAHAHAHAHA WEEEEEE GO Z GO Z!! It's your birthday!!

Alright check this out... Using techniques in Blender that I learned from the Salubri model, I was able to clip off the long finger nails of the Nosferatu. Now there technically still in the model, but displaced so far away from the original model that you'll never see them. Then I had to fold the vertices over the gap that was made when I removed the nails. I turned out looking pretty damn good and the animations both in game and in the character sheet still work perfectly! His hands look just like normal hands now! Rotted yes but normal.

And then if all of this wasn't enough, I changed the lock picking hand model to the regular hands and reskinned it. When does the awesomnest STOP!:!?!?! affraid

Check out these screen shots! (PS: I did this all for you z.o.o., and the few other members who kept saying how the claws made him still look like a Nosferatu, and I agree it did)

Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! 35bv7rc

Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! Wldmiw

Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! 2dt1ylf

Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! 10y2wl0

Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! M7c18m
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:20 am

Okay, here's your chance Dr. Nocturne Haarlem Zer0Moprhenstein...

"Look, it's moving. It's alive. It's alive. It's alive, it's moving. He's Alive. OH, IT'S ALIVE. IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE!...IT'S ALIVE! OH-H-HO! IN THE NAME OF GOD, NOW I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE GOD! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha."

Claudia wrote:
Subject: Re: Samedi Concept Art Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:39 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's getting better and better.
The fingers bother me a little still (they are too defformed instead of rotten/missing), but because of the animation of when you lockpick, maybe it will not be able to change it :-(
But that's just detail ;-)

Claudia is our secret crush, not me. Remember?

Mad scientists. Sheesh! The pretty mouth gets 'em every time.

-----------------------

Masterful work, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:45 am

zer0 open up your own gaming business and cooperate with WhiteWolf and do Bloodlines 2! Or at least help with the WOD MMO.. seriously.. your work is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:28 am

Shabutaro wrote:
zer0 open up your own gaming business and cooperate with WhiteWolf and do Bloodlines 2! Or at least help with the WOD MMO.. seriously.. your work is awesome!

I agree! Do they even know about the mods? If not, let's spam 'em xD
This is super awesome, I'm sooo looking forward to actually play this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Moniek50
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:06 am

Great work, Zer0! Now the Samedi looks rotten, but no longer deformed. Nothing left from the old Nossie! Now all he needs is a good dermatologist. Or maybe mortician Laughing Congrats on the work!
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:32 am

Feral wrote:
Great work, Zer0! Now the Samedi looks rotten, but no longer deformed. Nothing left from the old Nossie! Now all he needs is a good dermatologist. Or maybe mortician Laughing Congrats on the work!

Dermatologist? No. He can moisturize all he wants, and it's not going to help. And Exfoliating would only make things worse. Smile
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Very impressive!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:44 pm

I'm so glad you guys like it... and approve!! I think I may play a Samedi as my first clan now, he's just so wickedly awesome now!
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:00 pm

DEAR. LORD. THE AWESOMENESS IS BURNING MAH EYES.
Back to top Go down
Celsius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:11 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Scratch them out, for you have seen awesome incarnate. I am still curious how normal NPCs will react to the Samedi fellow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Celsius wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:

Scratch them out, for you have seen awesome incarnate. I am still curious how normal NPCs will react to the Samedi fellow Very Happy

Pretty similiar to how they used to react to the Nosferatu. They will be mortified, sream, run away, call the police, etc... Being Samedi won't be any easier than it was for the Nossie, in terms of being able to react to the environment. I will say one thing though, the Samedi, and right now ONLY the Samedi will be able to do Akeem's quest right upon getting to Downtown LA. If he completes Akeem's quest, then Akeem will give him his old haven in the sewers of LA which is great because the Samedi won't have to stay in the SM apartment for very long.

One of the minor perks of playing the Samedi character. In fact many of the players will have unique clan weaknesses making life extremely difficult for them in that area. Such as Samedi rotting and smelling, making socializing nearly impossible. The Ishtarri is another very difficult clan to play because of their "Blood Lusting" nature, it's easy for them to get extremely violent if they can't "Indulge". The Osebo carry another horrible weakness in their compulsion to kill. They kill innocent victims and they lose 2 points of Humanity, and we're gearing up high restrictions to be nice in dialogue, in other words, if you're Osebo you will find yourself being a bastard in dialogue whether you want to or not.

TFN is gonna be so fun!
Back to top Go down
OuiYepp
Neonate
Neonate
OuiYepp

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Quote :
TFN is gonna be so fun!

It must be horrible, to know all the secrets and wonders of TFN, but not having any time to play it because you are.. well, creating it. Like a pastry chef that's allergic to sugar.
Back to top Go down
nocturne.haarlem
Neonate
Neonate
nocturne.haarlem

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:33 am

OuiYepp wrote:

It must be horrible, to know all the secrets and wonders of TFN, but not having any time to play it because you are.. well, creating it. Like a pastry chef that's allergic to sugar.

It's the same as when you're a game leader with vampire larp...you know all the plots, the powerplays of the players and so forth and get a lot of enjoyment out of it. But your enjoyment will always be a lot different than that of a player.

@Zer0Morph: Many cheers and laudes for you! The hands look really wonderfull!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://nocturnehaarlem.nl/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 am

Thanks guys and yes it's definately a unique perspective being the developer, that's for sure. I'm really excited for you guys to get to play it not knowing what to expect, should be alot of fun. For me (and Malkav, Philosopher, and anyone else who worked on it like Aqui), hearing your cheers and roars is how we get our kicks so it all works out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Two words; Bad. Ass.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Yikes! I am blinded by the sheer awesomeness of your Boodlines Kung Fu abilities grasshopper! Truly I cannot wait to install TFN's and get playing with this just ASAP Very Happy

Sign me up for Beta Testing! cheers
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Dude, I love what you've done with your Nosferatu I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!   Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Say Goodbye Nosferatu, HELLO Samedi!!!
Page 1 of 1