Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do it for teh lulz

Go down 
+15
ThePhilosopher
eye of the divine
Karavolos
Feral
Childe of Malkav
PGM1961
Raekel
Nachtrae
Sio
z.o.o.
8people
Duncan.Oliver
simison
Claudia
Eliza
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:56 pm

\o/ my paper is dooooone
Back to top Go down
RadX
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:31 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Claudia... update on Radical21, the guy from the Planet-Vampire forum who took your comments way out of context...

I wrote a few posts, to let others who might be interested in joining know that Radical21 is making statements about a game he hasn't played yet. I'm sure he'll have to get in the last word, but his next post is likely to be rage rant, so I'm done. Anyone reading (if they don't say 'TL; DR') will see he's full of it.

He's one reason I don't post on that forum much anymore; 'rules lawyer' does not begin to describe it.

PGM is usually a cool guy so I came here to apologize and hopefully make peace.

I don't mean to make anyone feel unwelcome on Planet-vampire forum and im sorry if you feel that I do. Ill try to be less... critical and outspoken about other people's stuff..

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:49 pm

Criticism is good, as long as it's accurate.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:59 pm

Claudia wrote:
That was damn gallant Oo, I could almost feel you come to my side and protect me with your cape \o/

Once I finished the damn English version of the Memoire (the french one is done) anyone wanna read it ? It's 20 pages of corruption, health services and southern countries XD
Corruption and southern countries? You mean Italy clown

@Bloodywolf: At least this year in my part of Germany it's too damn cold for pagan sex. While we didn't have snow for christmas, we have it now...
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:36 pm

You damn Germans have been blowing snow and cold air into Belguim for weeks, trust me, I know :-p
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Yeah we too, we had 20ºC two weeks ago and now it's back to the cold. At least Bordeaux's not as cold as the rest, but come on >_>

(I'm sure it's the Finnish' fault, damn penguin land Smile )
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Bloodywolf wrote:
You damn Germans have been blowing snow and cold air into Belguim for weeks, trust me, I know :-p
It's all Putin's fault. He's exporting cold air via Poland to the rest of the EU. Probably for some malign design of his.

- geek

P.S. I'm not paranoid! I KNOW they're out for me...
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:15 am

Read an article that said global warming is causing it. Cold air that normally stays in the Arctic and builds up the ice pack is now spilling south and causing unseasonably cold weather. Wonder if the southern hemishpere is doing the same thing.

Don't know if it's true or not -- meteorologist do a lot of guessing, via their computer models.

Plot by Putin sounds just as reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:32 am

Well Global Warming has been noticeable for quite a while now, I still can't believe there are people out there who keep ignoring the obvious evidence.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:42 am

Bloodywolf wrote:
Well Global Warming has been noticeable for quite a while now, I still can't believe there are people out there who keep ignoring the obvious evidence.
Not ignoring it requires doing something. And tat costs money. And you know how it is: Industry chairmen only think in quarterly bonuses, and politicians only from one election to the next.

- geek
Back to top Go down
RadX
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Criticism is good, as long as it's accurate.

I believe that it is accurate for the most parts and I did mention that the parts that are speculation are just speculation.

I just wanted to apologize for my rudeness and making people feel uncomfortable, if you want to say that I don't know anything about the WoD that is valid but then we are just at a disagreement.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:38 pm

It was a general statement about my view on criticism, sorry for making it sound like I was calling you ignorant.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Karavolos wrote:
It was a general statement about my view on criticism, sorry for making it sound like I was calling you ignorant.

Karavolos, my advice is to not get started with Radx. There is no point. Don't apologize for what you said about criticism either; as a general statement, it's absolutely true. When someone follows you to another forum to 'apologize', that is a sign they cannot let anything go. Don't get drawn in.

I'm not the one he should apologize to anyway. It's not my game that he was trying to convince people not to join, when he's never even played it -- it was Claudia's game.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:29 am

Bah everything I ever try to share or everything I love and want to be part of always hates me back, so I'm too depressed to even try anymore.

Yes, I do have openings for new players, not only because I have a few NPCs able to be PC'd, but also because new PCs can happen if they respect a few standards (such as having a reason to be here other than "that's where we're playing", this isn't dungeons, I don't want PCs to "end up together" because they met in a tavern for caine's sake XD).
No, I won't hunt for new players and won't make the effort to go and find some. I have already enough trouble haunting some of you guys to give me a post XD
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:56 am

*Bzzzt* Nachtrae *Bzzzt*
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:09 am

Bloodywolf wrote:
*Bzzzt* Nachtrae *Bzzzt*
Do I hear someone volunteering himeslf for some fleshcrafting experiments? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RadX
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:35 am

PGM1961 wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

Karavolos, my advice is to not get started with Radx. There is no point. Don't apologize for what you said about criticism either; as a general statement, it's absolutely true. When someone follows you to another forum to 'apologize', that is a sign they cannot let anything go. Don't get drawn in.

I'm not the one he should apologize to anyway. It's not my game that he was trying to convince people not to join, when he's never even played it -- it was Claudia's game.

As I already said countless times, I don't care if someone does or doesn't join Claudia's game and I was Not trying to convince anyone not to join.

As for letting things go and following someone to a forum it is kind of strange coming from you since that is how it all started, Claudia herself is not afraid to log onto planet-vampire and post there and I'm not hating her or giving her any grief about it.

The reason I came back here was that new people I didn't even know were registering onto planet-vampire just to tell me how much I "don't get it" so I was curious why and then I've seen your post here.
So yes I decided to apologize but sounds as though that gesture is a wasted effort..

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:38 am

Nachtrae wrote:
Do I hear someone volunteering himeslf for some fleshcrafting experiments? Very Happy

Bring it Tzimisce, I'll curse you 7 times before you hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:45 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Karavolos, my advice is to not get started with Radx. There is no point. Don't apologize for what you said about criticism either; as a general statement, it's absolutely true.

Was mostly pointing out that the statement wasn't sarcastic or otherwise a personal attack more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:48 pm

New people? Ah, he must mean me then, since everyone else who had joined in on that particular conversation was a part of the PV forum for quite some time. In which case, my only response is for you to bugger off back to PV or whatever deep dark recess of the internet you crawled out from. You know absolutely nothing about what the World of Darkness is or what makes for a good Vampire: The Masquerade game. You may know and enjoy the computer games, but that's all those are - computer games. As far as tone, theme, and setting go, they bear very little resemblance to the source material, which is what we are talking about here. The World of Darkness is a very unique phenomenon in tabletop role playing games, and has been slowly and gradually diluted and mucked about with since the publication of Revised Edition in 1999. The computer games are fine and all, but to base your knowledge of how a tabletop game should be upon them is completely ridiculous. And to insult and degrade a very talented and accomplished Storyteller is below the belt and completely unseemly of you. All I did was state that I had watched the forum for awhile, created an account because I felt a need to respond to you, and stated that you were wrong in your obviously uneducated assessment. The fact that you've now come here is much more telling about you than it is anything else. Alas, I shall now shut my trap and allow the adults to resume speaking in civilized tones (despite being older than most on this forum, I am widely recognized as one of the most immature).
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Voraxith wrote:
(despite being older than most on this forum, I am widely recognized as one of the most immature)

We wouldn't have you any other way What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Might I add that is the most I've ever seen Vora type in one post. study
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:47 pm

That whole discussio looks to me mostly as a private deud between RadX and PGM. I must ask both of you to either keep it civil or do it on a PM basis.
I really don't want to have to interfere as admin.

- geek
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
That whole discussio looks to me mostly as a private deud between RadX and PGM. I must ask both of you to either keep it civil or do it on a PM basis.

If you'll look closer, I have not actually addressed Radx since he arrived. I spoke with Claudia twice, about some problems she (and then I) had with a person from another forum. When he followed me to this forum to 'apologize' (i.e. continue the argument), I said nothing; but when he took exception to Karavolos' comment, I cautioned Karavolos about getting involved in an argument with him.

I had already stopped replying on the other forum. As I told Claudia, I'd said all I wanted to:
PGM1961 wrote:
I'm sure he'll have to get in the last word, but his next post is likely to be rage rant, so I'm done.

Ever try to ignore someone, and they don't take the friggin' hint?
Back to top Go down
RadX
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

As I already told Karavolos and some must have misunderstood, I am not interested in arguing about my interpretations of WoD or my views on someone's else's interpretations here and i'm not of the cultures where people only apologize as a sign of weakness or defeat so yes I was honest in apologizing for hurting anyone's feeling.

Now I'm simply bored so im responding to personal attacks an baseless accusations by Voraxith, such as saying that I insulted and degraded Claudia which I never did.

Also its amazing that some of dare write so much OOC but nothing on the actual IC Roleplaying forum, almost makes me want to study french history and create a character in this chronicle just to see if PGM and Voraxis are the kind of players to employ their characters for sating OOCish spite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do it for teh lulz
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next