Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Regent Grand Hotel

Go down 
+5
Voraxith
Bloodywolf
Nachtrae
Karavolos
Claudia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Auspex 1 & Duncan:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:31 am

Duncan feigns shock at Nyx's words.

Oh, no! I don't think that. It sounds more like a Tremere trick. After a moment's pause, he adds: Not using magic, I just think they might keep rabbits up there.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:25 am

Nyx grinned at Duncan's words.

Guess we'll never know, not like they're the sharing type.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Duncan seems pleased that Nyx was amused by his joke.  But then he pulls out his phone, turns it on, and looks at the time.

Well, I think I'm going home.  Can't do anything else on a Sunday night, and I don't think William will be able to find out anything tonight... the librarian lady seems to want a word with him.  So I'm leaving.

My errand tomorrow night should only take a couple of hours.  I'll call you guys when I'm done, and ask where to meet up again.

Good night, and I'll see you tomorrow.

The Brujah waits for a moment to give Nyx a chance to respond.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Nyx nodded her head acknowledging his words.

Ok, feel free to pass on my number to William...

Sleep well and I hope you find something tomorrow. If you need a hand text me, I have an errand too but shouldn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Very well.  Be careful.

With that, Duncan picks up his bag and walks out of the hotel.  He raises a hand in farewell to Marie if she's still there at reception, although he doesn't stop.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:25 am

Nyx watched Duncan leave before getting up herself and doing the same, he was right there seemed little point in staying any longer.

Without a word to the receptionist the Nosferatu left.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Noted, end of Sunday Night here.

Claudia came back pretty late to the Hotel along with Chris, which she walked to his "guest room". she explainted to him about ow to get to the Theater in the evening, should they not be able to cross paths.
Back to top Go down
sariafan425
Fledgling
Fledgling
sariafan425

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:30 am

Monday evening came and Marcel was still quite a bit shaken from his sleep. He never slept well. The previous night he had performed his rite of introduction and been told to meet the Regent on Monday evening. He assumed after making nice with the pyramid that he would be taken to court to make nice with the tower and get himself squared away. He was wearing what he saw as a nice suit (in fact it was nothing more than a cheap knock off.) He liked the robes that he wore in the chantry better anyway. More pockets to stuff things into and more room to move.

He entered the lobby and peered around looking for his sire.

OOC I would like a nightmares roll from the storyteller if that isn't to much trouble
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Right as he arrives, a DHL guys leaves the Hotel with a few heavy suitcases in a dolly. He signed off with the Receptionist who is folding the papers and putting them aside.

The Regent being absent, the rite of intruction only led to Mikael Horsman, right hand of a foreign Lord and Apprentice of the 7th circle; answered. He allows the neonate to present himself, and after he had understood Dominique Lejeune was his sire, also agreed to discuss things over.
The Receptionist of the Hotel, Marie, looks fairly tired ; she may have not slept well. She observes the new person, and until he mentions he is here to see someone, she walks him to the Elysium part of the Hotel so he can wait and that he will be attended shortly. And as she stated, both Mikael and Dominique step out of the Chantry, whose entrance's is in the Elysium, and observe the neonate. Dominique offers him a wide smile, and approaches to salute. Mikael seems fairly serious, doubtful, unimpressed.

(Mikael) This is fairly uncommon, Lejeune..
(Dominique) Well I had talked to Regent Kersten about it before, but considering the current situation...

The glare the Magister gives to Dominique could have probably ashed him. Dominique indicates Marcel should approach, and makes the introductions as he remembers they should.
(Dominique) Magister Mikael, this is Marcel Jarbeaux. With Toulouse's consent, I embraced him and he was tutored there. However, due to the regular exchange of Apprentices, and because Regent Kersten sent away the two Apprentices he housed on Wednesday, both to Toulouse...

As he says so, Dominique makes a switching gesture.
(Dominique) Magister, give him a chance in town, he may very well be able to turn the situation to the clan's advantage through his own skills, even if they are not.. classical.

Mikael lets out a slight sigh, before setting a cold look on the young kindred.
(Mikael) Regent Kersten is unavailable for the moment, and being the highest ranked, I am taking daily decisions until he comes back, or until his dismissal has been proven. How can you be of any use to our situation?

Marcel:
Back to top Go down
sariafan425
Fledgling
Fledgling
sariafan425

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Marcel shrugged.

Well it all depends on what our situation is. I know next to nothing save that our Regent is not here. Details would help me apply my...skills.

Marcel took a seat on one of the lobby chairs and crossed his legs as politely as possible.

Perception + Etiquette 5:

Perception + Accademics or Expression 4:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Mikael seems very displeased with the answer given by the neonate. He mutters a few Latin words, indicating he is displeased. He sits as well and indicates to Dominique he can sit. Dominique does so as if nothing.
(Mikael) I used to be this Chantry's librarian and main Magister before I followed our Regent into his new role as Lord. You do not speak Latin, of course, now do you? No of course you don't... We were visiting because one of my students had a problem related to her blood. Due to the Regent's being missing, while Lord Tarcisus was called back to his usual role, I was instructed to stay until Regent Kersten is found.. or another Regent appointed.

Mikael sighs slightly, bothered and annoyed at having to explain the situation. He makes his best effort to be as concise as possible.
(Mikael) And that's Magister for you, and you shall address your elders with proper respect, if you are to stay here... Sadly I can't turn down any help, so I suppose we'll wait for your proper training to start. For now, we've got a Regent to find, a lost artifact in Brujah domain to retrieve-
(Dominique) the one that Vranken got killed for?

Horsman's little vein on the temple could have exploded due to the interruption. The glare of death could easily freeze anyone's blood, but Dominique Lejeune acts too cool.
(Mikael) Yes, the same one. William Wolvenheart was looking for it, it seems the artifact is, as often with modern cities, building and rebuilding houses has certainly misplaced or buried the artifact. So we're actively negotiating a deal with the Nosferatu so they would let Sodalis Wolvenheart's coterie into going in and find the damned item. I am also trying to make a sense out of this new place's.. rules. Too many gadgets, not enough rituals, not enough protections.

The Magister mumbles a little more about how the chantry doesn't qualify as chantry anyway.
(Mikael) Well, Sodalis Ansons, the current librarian, is in Elysium. She's to watch over the correct execution of the Lasombra that attacked our old Chantry, seemingly looking as well for this artifact. With the Lord, we created a fake one to lure the Prince and the court into believing it had been found long ago, so we can look for it at peace. So of course no one in the courts know about the fact that we are still looking for it. My guess is that you should go to Elysium, present yourself to the Prince and talk to Sodalis Ansons and Sodalis Wolvenheart.

Mikael thinks about it a moment, then nods, thinking he vaguely explained it all.
(Mikael) Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:42 pm

William exits the double doors of the chantry, and closes them once more with a click as he turns around and noticed whom was in the Elysium. He looked at the vampire whom he did not recognise and moved his gaze to his superiors while holding his cane with both hands and leaning on it.
"Good evening Magister, monsieur Lejeune, and ehh... company," he added after a moment of hesitation as he portrayed a moment of curiosity to the 3rd person in the room

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:47 pm

They seem serious and discussing some serious matters. Mikael waves he can go.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Nodding quickly, William moved on.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:09 am

Without any news here, I'll just overlook it ; Mikael left to the Theater, Dominique is in the Chantry with Rufus...
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:46 am

Corinna makes her way through the Elysium with a determined stride, not stopping and quickly disappearing into the Chantry itself. She is obviously in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regent Grand Hotel
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14