Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

(Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost Empty
PostSubject: (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost   (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:09 pm

After our pal the elevator falls on our heads, and get up to the thirs floor (right ?), I got a weird bug : the Ghost stands up just there, floating and having some mouvement in the clothing..
Alright, I can't post a screen (print screen doesn't work ><..)
Back to top Go down
aqui
Ancillae
Ancillae
aqui

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost   (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:40 pm

You can assign another key to take screenshots. At least you could in CE and perhaps even vanilla.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost   (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Yeah I tried, it's the paste part that doesn't work (just a loading stuff appears..)
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost   (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:35 pm

The ghost is known to have a few glitches with her animation, she's even done the chicken dance a few times Suspect
Back to top Go down
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost   (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Chicken dance lol bounce cheers bounce , never saw that.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost   (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:21 pm

We actually haven't touched the Ocean House yet so I bet it was one of those random glitches. I will look into this just to make sure but I bet it's fine. Thanks for reporting though.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost   (Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost Empty

Back to top Go down

(Not a bug) Ocean House Hotel - Ghost
Page 1 of 1