Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion on Bloodform

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Fledgling
Fledgling

Suggestion on Bloodform Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion on Bloodform   Suggestion on Bloodform EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 am

i have a suggestion about the skill of bloodform, what if u guys make it 0 blood required to cast, the skill absorb like 30% damage. when ur char recieve damage, 40% damage is accounted to health bar and the bloodpool takes 30% damage. more like using your own blood as a shield to absorb damage.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on Bloodform   Suggestion on Bloodform EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:25 am

Not a bad idea but I'm not sure if it's possible with this engine. I haven't come across a traiteffect or command that allows you to soak blood in replace of health damage. I will keep an eye out for something like that just know this game is sadly extremely limited on what we can and can't do.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Purple
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on Bloodform   Suggestion on Bloodform EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 am

uhm, maybe the skill will reduce xx% of damage, and when character recieved xx% of damage, the bloodpool loses one blood points, it continues until bloodpool depleted. also make bloodform a hotkey to turn on, hotkey again to turn off skill. keep up the good works. cheers
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on Bloodform   Suggestion on Bloodform EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:36 pm

You can assign any discipline to the 1-9 number key for hotkeys, so yes you can already hotkey bloodform.

As for your 2nd suggestion, I'm not sure how I would go about doing that.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion on Bloodform   Suggestion on Bloodform Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion on Bloodform
Page 1 of 1