Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Bodegon

Go down 
+5
eye of the divine
simison
Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

El Bodegon - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Miriel seems at ease while she walks, her glance following where Duncan's falls as they make their way to the exit. She smiles to notice he's scanning for unwanted attention, and so plays along as he makes light conversation, Well, we can make it up as we go along. We always do. She smiles to him.

They reach a more secluded space, and he speaks a little more openly, joking about Rufus,
Heh. Not sure one should try to stop a Gargoyle seeking entry. Seems lucky enough that he can drop by without making a hole in the wall. But you try the reinforcements, let me know how it works out. No harm in a little experimentation.

He asks about what Catherina has passed on, she locates the piece of paper with the address on it and passes it over, She didn't say much else, other than to identify the places we'll be checking out. This is the address of the apartment. We'll have to look it up, I'm unfamiliar with the street. She said, in more words or less, that Thomas would be guiding us to what it is he wants collected, because he isn't sharing details with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Estela chuckles softly at Claudia's refusal. “Hey, if you don't have a bikini, I can help you get one. Wouldn't want to disappoint now that word's getting out of the upcoming mud-fight.” Her playful tone of voice has completely returned. From the sound of it, it seems like the young vampire is barely even bluffing on her positive opinion on the mud-fight. It is not unlikely she'd be willing to participate for real.
She accepts the keys, twirling them around a little in her hands while she listens to the Tremere. She refrains from sighing at the correction of Lyle's name and position, and at the advice to listen to Jean-Pierre she merely nods in resignation. Whether or not she will really follow the advice is probably up to debate, though for now she doesn't seem to feel like arguing anymore.
“I'll be going then. See you around Clau.” The young vampire turns to Theodore “And please keep me posted on the fight alright. If you need any posters or whatever designed, I'll be more than happy to help out.”

With a wave to the both of them, Estela leaves the room and descends the stairs with William. “Sure, no problem. Especially since someone's just told me to give you a ride,” she says with a smirk. “Though I don't mind waiting really. Unless you're going to take an hour getting ready to see the big bad Griffin, in which case I'll just leave you at the hotel for your showering and makeup.”
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 pm

"I don't use make up, and I shouldn't have to take those comments from the Toreador covered in paint splotches."
William joked as he got in and was driven towards The Regent Hotel.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Claudia's bright yellow Vespa and her matching helmet are right in the left side of the bar.

It seems the last few presents are students up to work on their classes, and they start taking their stuff when seeing how late it is. The batman who is still Paul gives a smile and a wave at Duncan when he's being signed see you. El Bodegon is not a bar where one goes to get drunk, so those who wanted it already left fr another bar. Most chairs were taken inside and put over the tables to facilitate cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Estela looks at her still paint streaked arms, then rolls her eyes, grinning amused enough. “Just because you don't have to take them doesn't mean you're not going to hear me talk about it!”
She walks to Claudia's vespa, climbs on, and starts the engine. When William climbs on the back, the young vampire turns the vehicle in the direction of the Hotel and drives off.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Duncan smiles at Miriel's statement that, if needed, they will "make it up as we go along. We always do."

Yes we do, don't we? Either way, I think Griffin will see us.

As for Rufus, I have nothing against him; it's just a vulnerability I'd like to correct. Until then, maybe I can at least rig up something that will tell me whether someone comes through my walls.

Miriel hands Duncan the address, and relates what Catherina told her. He looks at the slip of paper thoughtfully, as he continues to lead them a few blocks away from Victoire Plaza.

Hmm. Keep an eye out for those Nossies I'm sure are tailing us. I'll check this out. The Brujah takes out his cell phone and turns it on, then enters the address. After a minute, he lets out a slight grunt of satisfaction.

Hunh. Our friend Thomas' apartment is only about a kilometer from the club where Griffin hangs out. It shouldn't take too long to get what we need from Griffin. Then we can check it out.

By this time, the two Kindred are approaching the closed courtyard where Miri remembers Duncan's bike being kept. Duncan looks around, wary of anyone that might be watching.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:21 am

Miri hears Duncan out about Rufus, chuckling, Yeah, you can prepare all you like, or you can vow never to shut your eyes again, like me. Never again. She gazes with eyes widened as far as they can go. She decides after a minute that she's overexerting herself somehow, and relaxes, blinking lazily, I failed.

Duncan makes his 'keep an eye out,' comment, and Miriel does wide-eyes again, jokingly peering around as he checks his phone. If Duncan glances up, he might catch her awkward, eery eyed expression before she chuckles too hard to keep it up.

Bah.I hope we aren't being stalked. She glances around suspiciously as they near where Duncan keeps his bike, but waits calmly by the courtyard until Duncan feels secure enough with their surroundings to unlock it, Now you've got me paranoid... Hm. But glad to hear our plans work out, travel wise. Here's hoping no one offends him and we survive long enough to reach our next destination.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:48 am

Duncan chuckles at Miri's 'eyes wide' attempt, and again when she jokingly peers around for Nosferatu.

Aw. And you were doing so well, too. Yeah, I doubt anyone's following us yet. We're too new, and not interesting enough. Old habits die hard, though.
Auspex 2:
Some parts of Paris aren't that safe; you learn to watch your back trail.

The Brujah unlocks the metal door to a small, enclosed courtyard, and wheels out his motorcycle. After relocking the door, he starts up the bike as quietly as possible, letting it idle softly. The bike itself is a Yamaha, only 125cc but quite enough power for city travel. Duncan dons the half-helmet, more to clear the rear seat for a passenger than for safety purposes. Then he looks at Miriel and finally addresses her concerns.

I'm not worried about Griffin doing anything to us. In Elysium, he struck me as hard but reasonable. At worst he'll tell us to get lost.

Anyway, your limo awaits, milady. Hop on. And hold my laptop, please.

As soon as the Toreador is settled, Duncan moves off slowly down the alley in low gear, taking it easy until they are on a bigger street.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:32 am

The Toreador smirks as she is invited to her seat, and climbs aboard, wrapping her arms around Duncan when she is settled, I believe you. About the Nosferatu? She comments on the other topic quickly enough, It's not Griffin's manners that worry me, per se. We're meeting up with Sir William and Lady Estela before we start our meet and greet with him...

They start moving, and Miriel comments again, I'll just say I'll be ready to bolt if certain guests aren't being pleasant enough.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:00 am

A part from a drunk or two heading home in nearby streets, who seem to ignore the kindred, the plac is safe and clear. Paranoia is good...
And your ST has again failed the police roll for you guys driving without a helmet >_> this been far too frequent XD
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:39 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Claudia wrote:
And your ST has again failed the police roll for you guys driving without a helmet >_> this been far too frequent XD
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Chris pauses outside of El Bodegon, taking a moment to observe it from the outside. He shows some disappointment at how empty it already appears, but he doesn't let that deter him from entering. Once inside, the vampire takes a look around, giving off the impression he's looking for something or someone.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm

As he comes in, the place is indeed quite empty. Most chairs are turned upside down, and the barman is about to sign he's closed when Claudia steps out of the upstairs room, followed by Theodore Jacob.
Claudia stops right as she sees Chris, and moves aside, backing off a little, as if she was a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Though he should certainly be aware of the bartender, Chris outright ignores the Kine. He glances up at the sound of a door opening upstairs, watching as the two emerging individuals begin to come down. A thoughtful expression appears on his features, and Chris observes the female one a little closer as though he's trying to remember something relating to her.
auspex 4:
Seeing her startle makes him chuckle slightly. “I should work on my first impressions. It's no good if I scare people already, while I don't even mean to do so.” He tilts his head a little as though in thought. “Well, yet that is.” Chris turns to the other. “You Theodore?” Though he forms it as a question, the vampire seems to be reasonably sure that he is right.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:33 am

Seeing the Brujah go down the stairs, Paul decides not to care and withdraws from whatever ; it doesn't concern him so he gets back to work, taking care of the barrels of beer and else that needs to be prepared for the morning shift of the bar (mostly morning coffees for the medecine students studying just next door).
The Brujah Primogen immediately observes the person who seemed to scare his guest off, showing a certain tension, even aggression as he moves his right hand towards his back (probably to draw out a hidden weapon, certainly a gun). As he hears his name, he nods to confirm.

(Theodore) Yeah, that'd be me, who's asking ?

Seeing very well the Primogen's body language, Claudia moves away from them both with haste, towards the back of the bar, and without leaving her eyes off of either of them.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:02 pm

There's a slight, barely noticeable shift in Chris' pose when he notices the ill disguised aggression in the Kindred before him. His feet are slightly apart, his weight resting mostly on the balls of his feet, and his knees bent a little. Still, Chris makes sure not to display any sort of aggression himself. He's merely ready to react immediately should the other decide to attack.
perception + awareness > 5:
auspex 2:
“Now now, there's no need for the hostility,” the vampire says calmly, his voice almost cheerful, though he doesn't drop his cautious stance. “Honestly, if I had ill intentions, I wouldn't have gone through the front door, nor would we be talking right now.” He cocks his head a little, his small smile brimming with poorly concealed confidence. “In fact, only one of us would still be standing here and now.” It's not a secret to imagine who Chris would see standing as the survivor. “Anyway, such things really are beside the point, hmm?” He makes a small, mocking bow, eyes never leaving Theodore. “Name's Christopher. Chris for friends. You could say I'm here merely making some basic introduction rounds through the city to ensure nobody gets hurt trying to detain me as an intruder, until more formal introductions can be made.” He undoubtedly means his presentation to the prince.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:19 pm

The Primogen observes with suspicion the egocentric kindred in front of him. He manages a teasing smile. He has got the fact that the man before him is indeed a Kindred.
(Theodore) You Toreador or Ventrue, "Chris" ?

He seems a little more relaxed, understanding very well the message, but also kind of playful and amused, which is why he uses the "friendly" name instead of the full one.
(Theodore) Some call me Theo or Teddy or just by my last name ; either way is fine. Yeah I understand your approach. You're two nights late though, Prince Gosuin had put together a welcome night just for your kind. Oh and that's Claudia.

The Tremere nods, but she frowns, as if annoyed by something.
(Claudia) I think he wears something of my clan's.
(Theodore) Oh, really ? Say, you got sent here by that bastard Kersten ?
(Claudia) Theo..

She kinda tries to raise a voice against the insult towards her sire, but she knows it's useless, and she probably thinks it as well. She sighs low.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Since the immediate threat of getting shot in the head seems to have passed, Chris relaxes somewhat, relaxing his stance. He smirks slightly when asked about his clan. “Obviously I'm an Undead, broken free from the necromantic chains of my master.”
wits>3 and informatics of at least 1:
Chris lets out a small chuckle when he hears the nickname 'Teddy'. “I shall definitely remember that nickname for appropriate circumstances. Otherwise I suppose I'll just stick with 'Theo'.” At being introduced to Claudia, he turns slightly to observe her for a few seconds, then gives a nod and turns his attention back to the Brujah. “Yes, I am aware I am a few days late for that, but that's the...beauty of recurring events hm?”

He raises an eyebrow at Claudia's words. “You're the second one to notice this night. It is that obvious then.” He shrugs, not at all worried about basically having a Tremere sign above his head. “Ah yes, I am indeed here because Lyle suggested it (I guess his reputation precedes him). Show my face around, get acquainted. So, good evening and how do you do, and all that stuff.”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Theodore shrugs, he doesn't care much to be called Teddy. Not a fan of protocol it seems. He makes a "who cares" hand gesture about meeting with the Prince.
(Theodore) I'll give a call to Gosuin anyway. He hasn't been in a good mood lately and Kersten used up all his favors lately so be careful about that. As for Kersten, he's been around long enough for his reputation to be used as monster stories for neonates so yeah.

Claudia nods at being the second one, but she seems surprised. She then gives a slight smile. Theodore just waves it off as "something he won't get anyway" but he does show some vague interest.
(Claudia) It's not about it being obvious.. Only the Tremere who know how to read auras might notice that you are under the effect of a spell. And please, don't just use his first name, it's.. not respectful towards his status.

The Brujah just laughs about the status, and smiles.
(Theodore) You never said that to me, little sorceress. He'll always be "that scumbag son of a bitch Kersten" in my book. That's about as much respect as I'll give him
(Claudia) Well it's because your skull is way too thick for me to even try to teach you manners I guess. She smiles back at the Brujah and shrugs, then gives back a look at Chris. Maybe you should say "Primogen" Kersten, many Tremere and other Camarilla members dislike the lack of proper terminology to address older and more important pieces of our society. As for me, I'm Claudia Vonigner, of House and Clan Tremere. Everyone calls me Claudia.

She doesn't really include herself in the advice, and doesn't seem to include Theodore either, but he seems to agree, "better be on the safe side". When she presents herself, she bows a little, feminine despite the unfitting clothes and her reserve. Her being called by her first name by everyone seems bittersweet but she's used to it.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Chris gives a slight nod in answer to Theodore calling ahead to the Prince. “Yes, I have heard a few snippets of what has been going on in here the past few days. It certainly must be...hm, tough on him.”
subterfuge =1:
He raises his eyebrow slightly in half surprise when Theo makes a vague mention of Lyle's age. Suspicion glints briefly in his eyes, but then he shakes it off with a shrug of his shoulders. He listens with interest to Claudia's words, his head tilted slightly. “Auras hm?” He seems to consider it for a moment. “Makes sense I suppose. But you Tremere certainly ain't the only ones that could potentially see it. No matter. His status?” A hint of confusion slips into his voice. He covers it up quickly enough with a lighthearted quip. “Whatever kind of status would he ever manage to scrounge together. Though I suppose I could always follow Theo's excellent and most fitting suggestion.” He smiles slightly, openly defiant of Claudia's honest suggestion. The smile freezes on his face when the Tremere says that Lyle is the Primogen. For a long moment he stands there silently, no emotions readily visible on his features. Then he lets out a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose.
auspex 1:
alertness+perception>4?:
“Primogen, huh. Well, though it is unlikely that I take your advice on showing him the proper respect, I will at least thank you for sharing that bit of information with me.” He takes his notably modern cellphone out and checks the time. “Well, unless either of you have anything more to say, I shall take my leave.”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 am

The Brujah openly ignores Chris' mocking of the Prince but he cannot hide his disapproval. Claudia denies with the head slowly.
(Claudia) Tut-tut-tut... I said "only the Tremere who can read Auras might notice"... Other kindred who can read auras may not see the spell-

She keeps quiet an instqnt, looking away, then sighs a little as if annoyed by something.
(Claudia) Don't even mention that..

It's clear she head. Theodore shows a certain interest, seeing how Chris seems to know Lyle in a different way than he and Claudia do.
(Theodore) Say, how did you meet the guy to begin with ? Everyone here knows his status and he's far more of a sneaky politician than what you seem to think. His gathering of status and general fear of other kindred don't surprise me, be it now or back then, but we've been..

He's having a hard time finding a proper word to discribe hiw own relationship with Kersten. Friends ? Nope. Acquaintances ? Nope. Colleagues ? Not really. He frowns. Claudia observes the Brujah with a certain interest before giving an idea.
(Claudia) .."supporting each other's presence" ?
(Theodore) Yes, that! We've been supporting each other's presence for over two hundred years now, so his act doesn't surprise me anymore.

Claudia then moves a little forward and asks.
(Claudia) Where do you plan on going ?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Chris raises an eyebrow at Claudia's voiced annoyance on his little whispered words. “I have no idea what you're talking about,” he replies stone faced to the Tremere. He listens to the Brujah as he attempts to explain his relationship with Lyle while simultaneously fishing for information. “I'm not from around here, so it shouldn't be that hard figuring out how I came to met Lyle. Beyond that, well, ask him.” He is clearly reluctant to reveal much, if anything, about his relation to the Tremere Primogen.
“As for where I intend to go. Perhaps back to the Hotel. Beat the stuffing out of a Primogen for withholding a few important facts, do some preparations for the immediate future, get ready for the day. Things like that.” His claim of beating Lyle senseless is most likely a jest. He speaks it to lighthearted for it to be serious at least.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:28 pm

The Brujah seems curious about how he met with Lyle, but he doesn't seem to think further than correspondence and will probably, indeed, ask Lyle. And be lied to. It's clear he knows it and he makes a whatever hand move, dropping the subject. Claudia gives a very suspicious look when Chris responds to her stone-faced, but she drops the subject as well, at least for now. Hearing "back to the Hotel" seems to interest her.
(Claudia) I'll come with you then.. There's more you should hear, it seems.

Theo's face reads openly disbelief and surprise. He seems even a little worried or even jealous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

El Bodegon
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: