Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future Character Models Male/Female?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keepitclassy
Fledgling
Fledgling

Future Character Models Male/Female? Empty
PostSubject: Future Character Models Male/Female?   Future Character Models Male/Female? EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:59 am

For different clans, such as Baali, will there be a future female model? Or for other exclusively gendered clans?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Future Character Models Male/Female?   Future Character Models Male/Female? EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:31 am

Hello and Welcome !

Zer0 couldn't finish the female Baali skin for the release (but he worked very, very well on what has been released), but it'll be available in the next patch Smile
Back to top Go down
keepitclassy
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Future Character Models Male/Female?   Future Character Models Male/Female? EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:40 am

Claudia wrote:
Hello and Welcome !

Zer0 couldn't finish the female Baali skin for the release (but he worked very, very well on what has been released), but it'll be available in the next patch Smile
Sweet, thank you, just wondering when that patch will be up, I'll just play with the other clans in the meantime, which he really did do a damn fine job at of course Wink
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Future Character Models Male/Female?   Future Character Models Male/Female? EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:48 am

Once Zer0's brain has been cooled down and the steam has been taken care of, he'll begin working on an update, so.. no date yet Wink
You can send him a cookie to thank him (I'm just a tester :p)
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Future Character Models Male/Female?   Future Character Models Male/Female? EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:20 am

Send him pie.
No srsly, Zero is enjoying the mod he created alongside the rest of TCI, let him have some rest before working again.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Future Character Models Male/Female?   Future Character Models Male/Female? EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Hey guys I'm here!!! *Phew, running into topic still catching his breathe*

I've been ALL over the freakin' internet the past few days talking to site administrators getting TFN on their sites. But anyways, I'm back home at TCI now so I thought I'd say hey!

Definitely going to complete all male/female models in time, just taking care of promoting TFN, talking to players who post elsewhere for their questions, and of course playing my first character ever on TFN... my Osebo named Eddie Maylor. He's rockin' Santa Monica at the moment.

But yeah, I have some wicked surprises in mind for TFN 1.1... you just wait and see cup cake! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
PhilK1988
Neonate
Neonate
PhilK1988

PostSubject: Re: Future Character Models Male/Female?   Future Character Models Male/Female? EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Cool, can't wait to play my male Salubri :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Character Models Male/Female?   Future Character Models Male/Female? Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Character Models Male/Female?
Page 1 of 1