Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did?

Go down 
+3
Claudia
Shabutaro
mdk5631
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mdk5631
Fledgling
Fledgling

Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did? Empty
PostSubject: Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did?   Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:39 pm

I asked weeks ago a simple question: How do I remove the "run/walk" toggle from the controls to have it go back to hold down?
I get the response "I don't know how we did that" or "it was the other guy" from team camarilla

anyone outside of team camarilla who know how to edit the .cfg files please let me know how I can remove the run/walk toggle.

Thanks

Gezz, talk about the blind leading the blind...
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did?   Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:36 am

you can do all this ingame.. options, keyboard (or sth) and look for it and bind another key or press the remove bind button (if i remember correctly)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did?   Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am

https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t936-removing-the-toggle

Didn't childe's mp give you a response ?
Anyhow, there is no need to spam three times the same question on three different places of the same forum.

I am no modder so I don't know, but you just need to avoid touching the Alt button, work great ! If you really need to Alt-tab, then pause first, and once you have Alt-tabbed back, Alt once more before un-pausing. Takes 3 seconds an a half, and that's how I play while working (and i play without a mouse so you guess how hard it is ^^)
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did?   Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Eliza? How about some laughing at the fledgeling?
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did?   Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Eliza? How about some laughing at the fledgeling?

My pleasure. Twisted Evil
mdk5631, you've been officially loled out. lol!
And since I'm merely the apprentice of our dear Harpy, you can place the blame on him. Heh.

(You know, I'd welcome you to the board, but right now, I'm not quite as friendly as Claudia. And, seeing how you don't seem to like the TCI team, I don't suspect you'll find a lot of friends here. Not if you don't switch off that tone of yours. Geez, talk about running against a wall headfirst... Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did?   Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:02 pm

mdk5631 wrote:

This team created an amazing mod (really, re-worked so much of the original it is MORE than a mod). It took a LONG time for them to do it and now they are resting, rejuvenating. It's hard to be involved in a long project like this, takes a lot out of you. [I know, I just finished up with a year long software project myself and am now trying to switch back our primary product at work... which has changed significantly in a year, AND I have been working in Ruby for a year... going back to Java is tough. Smile]

Not only that, they have to work AROUND the hard executable code, in the softer Python code to get the game to work the way they want... it is amazing they aren't drooling fools by now.

So, what I would recommend, if no one has answered you sufficiently, would be to diff the config file[s] from the original VTMB install and compare them to TFN... that should give you a good idea of what has changed.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did?   Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Well, if that's the thanks you get for a strait answer on the forum and about ten PMs worth of personal asistance. I have tested everything I told you, and it worked perfectly on my end.
Thank you very much lol! lol! lol!

Tuishimi, don't waste your breath. Thant guy probably doesn't understand half of what you told him to do.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did?   Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Tuishimi wrote:
mdk5631 wrote:
So, what I would recommend, if no one has answered you sufficiently, would be to diff the config file[s] from the original VTMB install and compare them to TFN... that should give you a good idea of what has changed.
Or you could just get cloned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did?   Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did? Empty

Back to top Go down

Camarilla team, do u not remember what u did?
Page 1 of 1