Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all

Go down 
+4
Zer0Morph
simison
ThePhilosopher
PGM1961
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all Empty
PostSubject: Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all   Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Every time I get fed up with how badly humans treat each other, and I start to think that this world is destined to turn into a wasteland of savages and cannibals, something happens that makes me think there's some hope for us after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmzSEYNTkHA

These people could have justified staying away from the fire, and letting the guy burn... but they didn't. As soon as one lady reported that the guy under the car was still alive, both men and women rushed the burning car, lifted it up, and dragged him out with no regard for their own safety.

Let this be a lesson for your big bad vampire character... if you reveal yourself for what you are, and start tearing into a crowd of innocent bystanders, you might encounter a group like the ones who lifted this car, or the people who fought the terrorists on United Airlines Flight 93, and kept them from crashing it into someplace in Washington D.C.. Individually, humans are no match for a vampire; but together they will hold you down and stake your ass, or pound you into torpor.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all   Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:03 am

Amazing video, PGM. Thanks for sharing I love you
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all   Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:26 am

Hope and good will, thankfully, never disappear from our world.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all   Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:36 am

Wow, I watched the video about 10 times and read a ton of the comments. Amazing video and thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all   Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Sometimes some stuff do give hopes. You guys who live in the US (I know PGM, Zer0 and simison do), you should watch Canadian news. They give some of these stories currently enough (bowling for columbine ?).

That's also why I watch some lame reality tv shows like Extreme makover, or some stories of 30 millions of friends (an animal show, they gave this report about this texan guy who owns a huge cat shelter, built like a town, it was soooo cute...), or read some hopeful news.

Oh, I'll run for president or my region btw Very Happy Claudia in politics ! \o/
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all   Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:37 pm

You kidding about that politics stuff or not? Couln't tell Basketball
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all   Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:52 pm

An amazing act of bravery and kindness, I guess we humans are capable of doing selfless acts to help others after all, we just forgot due to lack of pratice.
Back to top Go down
WaywardWeirdo
Neonate
Neonate
WaywardWeirdo

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all   Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Terrific! Sometimes, that's the only thing I can say, but not so many things can cause such speech problem, I'm not like Julius.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all   Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:43 am

I pity the author of this video...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all   Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe this isn't the World of Darkness after all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: