Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell

Go down 
+4
Duncan.Oliver
Sio
Nachtrae
Claudia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Miriel glances at Kersten while he teases about his thirst- It's scary, funny, and probably a legitimate statement, but it's still not something Fred would do well to hear. It's not long afterward, though, that it becomes clear Fred hasn't actually paid heed to the thirst comment. She begins to shake her head at him when Lyle calls out to her.

She nods when addressed, and nods again in understanding when he lets her know about how often he's actually in the church,
See ya soon. When he adds that Rufus is stalking the halls, she's less than enthusiastic to hear it, but she's still not surprised, Ugh. Thanks for the head's up.

She waves from her seat as the other two leave. Frederic begins to speak to her, quoting Lyle; she leans over to swipe the box of matches from the table, Yeah, definitely.

While he's talking, she takes a match from the box, strikes it and watches it- Odd behavior for a vampire. She seems to be ignoring him while he suddenly feels open to speaking his mind.

As it turns out, Miri indeed still has that natural fear of fire, as she only lets the match burn for a second or two before flicking it to the stone floor to burn out. She seems to like to give herself the creeps. She lights another and watches it similarly. She's still really close to Frederic, and each match she lights and flicks lands in irregular directions at their feet before self-extinguishing. She strikes another match and shifts her glance toward Frederic while he claims full responsibility for his mistake.

She stares at him while he talks, match burning idly in-hand. She finally moves to wave the match to extinguish the flame when he's done. She flicks that one aside, too. Her eyes are still on him,
How valiant. A compliment?

She pays no mind to his deathwish,
What is this artifact supposed to do, anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:52 pm

The Tremere steps out of the tower, giving a slight nod to Fred. He makes sure the investigating cops don't hear him out. After all, the door to the Tower Bell is not "inside" their lines, although very close. He observes an instant Fred, curious.
(Lyle) I may forgive you, but worrying about what I, out of everyone, can think, shouldn't be your priority. Don't worry, I'll soon find some use for you, if you truly want it... Now go, and good luck.

Frederic watches the fire with a certain amazement and fear. He raises an eyebrow as she plays with it and calls him valiant, though he obviously thinks it's a joke. He spits out the pain, as his fangs show in hunger and stress.
(Frederic) I only know it's Nodite, and rumors only speak of divine powers. I didn't find the details. Toreador, uh... Really ?

The room in which they are trembles slightly as if something heavy had fallen on it, as a roar echoes slowly through it. Frederic looks around in surprise and with fear, certainly not understanding what it is.
It was like if the stones were alive. Some dust fell off the roof. A few seconds more and both kindred can see what happens, as a form can be seen moving inside the stones. Miri can understand and recognize Rufus claiming back domain.

Last edited by Claudia on Tue May 08, 2012 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Details for miri)
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:12 am

As Lyle tells Fred to leave he responds:

At once, good regent! Farewell!

And proceed to run back towards his bike on the northern side of the cathedral, when he arrives he wastes no time to ride down in the general direction of south.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Miriel nods in acceptance to his answer, leaning to put the matches back onto the table. She glances back at him after he asks his own question with an affirmative smirk, Yes. Really. For once, her smile looks genuine.

The room shakes, and Miriel looks away from Frederic, alarmed.

She sees that it's Rufus- Recognizing it doesn't put her much more at ease, but she does her best to look calm; she rises to her feet from the chair and offers the gargoyle a bow out of respect,
Regent Kersten just left- He said he'd be back in about an hour, after completing some business, she mentions Lyle by his title to keep from offending the gargoyle in any way possible, May we have permission to stay until he returns?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:35 pm

The Tremere doesn't wait and doesn't respond. As Fred leaves, he goes back in the tower.

The Gargoyle freezes in the stone as he is addressed (or maybe was it because he heard Kersten's name). He comes out of the stone in a slow movement, not being "the room" anymore, but now being in it. He folds his large wings and crouches, probably in a way to look less impressive, and more "at man's level". He lowers his head with what looks like a smile, showing his huge number of teeth. Inspirational image.. He rounds up his tail around one of his legs. He nods. He speaks slowly, as if he was searching some words, as if he didn't know French well.

(Rufus) Master Kersten works, I know, with the mortal and their boxes of lights. You don't have permission to leave. I care not for enemy, but I know not your name.

When he says he doesn't care for Frederic, the Gargoyle gives him a look which can only be interpreted as hate and despise.
(Rufus) I hope the Master punishes you well.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Perception+Empathy>4:

She smiles softly, attentively, while Rufus speaks. She nods and prepares to respond when it mentions not knowing her name, but the Gargoyle spares a glance and a word to (at?) Frederic. She grins nervously at the way the Gargoyle sounds when it regards someone negatively.

When Rufus looks back, she smiles and gestures to herself, sharing her name,
I'm Miriel.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:47 pm

The Gargoyle makes a nod as he hears the name. His eyes get a little smaller as he looks at the Toreador.
(Rufus) Fear not. I am Rufus. Do like if I was not here.

He walks a little in the room, before rearranging some of the objects that were moved before, and eventually stopping by the entrance door.
Frederic observes as it goes, eyes wide open. He manages to "get over it".

(Frederic) So that's a Gargoyle, uh ?.. What was your next question ?
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:37 am

Miri nods affirmatively to Rufus, and seats herself in the chair as before. She does her best to ignore its presence, but hearing and seeing it tidy up inspires her to get up to pick up the shears from the ground and place them back onto the rolling table.

She seats herself again as Frederic watches Rufus move, asking absently about what he'd just seen,
Yes- impressive, hm?

She wipes her hands together, as if dusting them before looking back to Frederic, If you had no real information concerning what it is that this artifact does or can do, why move to steal it if you aren't sure how to use it in the first place? Did you think it could grant you power of some kind upon finding it? Was it for use as a bargaining tool, or research?

It's a multi-part question, but the subject is all-in-all the same.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:37 am

Oddly as it seems, the Gargoyle is actually very silent in his movements. The prisoner makes a movement in his chains, trying to shrug, he groans as the pain caused by his own movements.
(Frederic) Finding out what it does is the next step. Or at least it was. We can't know what it does we don't have it.. Then we'd decide what to do with it. You look oddly familiar... "Miriel", uh ?

Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Miriel nods to his answer as she glances around the room, but remains unable to see why the plan was worth the risk, True. Rumors make people do some wild things.

She looks back to him at hearing her name, calm, but unsure what he's getting at exactly, Yeah, Miriel. Familiar? If you don't think it's because you've seen me around town or within the area in the past year, you're probably experiencing the onset of Stockholm syndrome or some other fucked up shit, she smiles and toes at his chains from where she sits to emphasize.

Done teasing him for that instance, she stretches her arms and takes a match out of its box, the wooden end of which she places between her teeth like a toothpick,
So, you're aware I'm Toreador, so you're probably also aware that I'm a nosy bitch- she picks her teeth; classy, What's the story with you and Alicia?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:27 pm

The prisoner laughs a little, then denies.
(Frederic) You're not.. "really" a Toreador. As for Alicia and I, that's got nothing to do with anything.

He sounds hurt about the idea, he doesn't want to discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Miri shifts the matchstick from one corner of her lips to the other while she regards Frederic, smiling to hear him laugh. He looks crazy, bound up and laughing as if he's not stuck where he is. She doesn't dispel the mood, "Not really a Toreador"? You some kind of Torrie connoisseur, mister? She teases him lightly still, watching as his features shift from disbelief to hurt.

She doesn't press the issue especially, but still comments on it,
Call me a sap, but I really can't stand looking at heartache and the like- Unrequited love, unfinished business, unspoken feelings... They really get under my skin because I can still sense them despite everyone's efforts at putting up defenses, she understands it seems contradictory of her, so she doesn't say much more. She removes the matchstick, snaps it and places it onto a corner of the rolling table, adding, Gets annoying.

She idles while she thinks to change the subject, crossing her arms and shifting slightly in her seat, So, how do you and Kersten know each other?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Frederic denies slightly with the head and ignores most of the comments.
(Frederic) Connaisseur, not really, but.. I've heard of a girl who kind of looks like you.. On my side of the fence, I mean. As for Kersten, well, he was there when I got my word of Acceptance in Elysium, in the sixties. We discussed a few random topics (something about how Kennedy smoked some good weed, about sending people on the moon) before we went on our own ways. I'd heard some things about him before I came, and could confirm them.

Still silently, the Gargoyle seemed to have brought a certain interest to the conversation, as Kersten's name was given, twice. He now stays still next to the door, crouched.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:34 pm

After taking the tram back across the river, Estela begins to walk in the general direction of Arte Fact, intent on spending some time with the Toreador Laure. Her steps have an energetic bounce to them and her hands are clasped together behind her back while she walks. The street she follows brings her close to the Big Bell, and she inevitably catches the sound of sirens. Surprised, she pauses and look in the direction of the church. Curiosity gets the best of her though, and the young vampire takes a turn to follow a street that brings her directly towards the church. It's not long before she can see the alarm light flickering against the brick walls and gets a full view of the church. Eyebrows shoot up and a hand is placed in front of her mouth in shock when she notices the damage done to the historical building. Slowly dropping her hand back to her side, she approaches the building as close as she can without making it seem as though she wants to enter the building. Her eyes roam over the building and its damage, spotting Lyle, who seems to be showing someone off, after a few seconds. Worry briefly flashes over her features, shortly followed by relief that he appears to be perfectly fine, and then followed by embarassement, Claudia's warnings of the Tremere in the forefront of her mind again. Hoping not to attract Lyle's attention, Estela begins to retrace her steps back to the streets that will bring her to Laure.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Right when Lyle turns to walk back in, he notices Estela. He smiles at her, and waves as she can approach him. He has changed shirts.
(Lyle) Hey, Estela !
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Estela flinches involuntarily when she hears her name being called out by none other than Lyle. Perfect... Taking a deep, unnecessary breath, she turns to look at the Tremere, pretending that she hadn't noticed him before. She raises a hand to signal she heard him and begins to walk in his direction. Her eyes go to the officers miling about the church, but other than them glancing between her and Lyle, they don't move to stop her.

"Heya," she says when she's close enough to him that she doesn't need to raise her voice to be heard. She smiles too, but compared to her earlier radiant but slightly shy smiles, this one is clearly different, more guarded and cautious. Coming to a stop in front of him, Estela jerks her thumb in the direction of the police. "You sure you should be out here in the open? Seems like they're looking for you." Humor flickers in her eyes when she says this and her smile becomes more geniune, unable to pass up the chance of making the little joke.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Miriel looks at Frederic like he must be joking, but that the joke isn't in the best taste, considering. She waits to say anything, as he goes on to describe meeting Lyle. She chuckles to think about Kennedy's pipedreams about putting men on the moon, and how it came to fruition, and how ridiculous that sounds now.

She thinks out loud,
I forget how old everyone really is. Blows my mind, still.

She blinks slowly, returning to the last topic with curiosity, So, this person you've heard about is also a young, brunette female? She nods, thinking, Bit of a broad description, but yeah, I fit it. I can see what you mean. Still, so does a huge demographic of women in France, undead or otherwise...

She shakes her head, But you're not supposed to tell a woman she looks just like someone else- We're supposed to believe we're all unique little snowflakes. Proposing anything less just sets you up for future disaster with the ladies, she reclines in her chair, Take now, for instance. I'm unsure we can ever salvage what we had after that, a line has been crossed, she gives him a pointed glance as she informs him.

She sets teasing him aside for the moment and returns to seriousness,
But one last question, she sits upright, If your relic was supposed to be here, why were there other similar disturbances in Theodore's domain tonight?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:55 am

The Regent can't contain a laugh, then smiles.
(Lyle) No, they're investigating whoever found it a good idea to bomb the Church. It seems it was just a coincidence that I was there... They've got nothing on me !

He smirks, amused at the idea that the police may be after him. It could so much be so, but the Tremere are good at getting rid of proof. He looks right, then left, then leans a little and whispers to the Toreador
(Lyle) Those poor bastards of the Sabbat. You shouldn't stay outside, it's dangerous. There may be more attacks. Want to come in and help me out with the servers ?

The prisoner smiles as the Toreador wonders about age.
(Frederic) I don't feel the need to flatter you, kid, you're not really to my taste. I wouldn't mind trying, though... As for other moves we made, well, we couldn't know for sure. Plus, fucking with the Brujah is always good fun. At least for those planning the attacks...

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:31 am

Estela's smile wavers then disappears as she turns slightly to look at the piles of rubble. A flash of anger goes over her face, then she sighs heavily. “Who in their right mind would do something like that to a beautiful building like this? Even if one doesn't belief in some deity or another, is it that hard to at least respect those that do?” Frustration is audible in her voice, the young vampire not understanding why anyone would do this.

Hearing that the Sabbat is behind this, she snaps her eyes back to Lyle, shocked and slightly fearful. She'd heard enough of them from both her Sire and since arriving here to fear them.
“You're kidding...” It's clear that she's saying this out of surprise rather than not believing Lyle's word. Still, even with the possibility that there might be more Sabbat out there Estela hesitates on going inside with the Tremere. The girl nods after a few moments. “Alright...though I know very little about servers.”

auspex 4:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:09 pm

The Tremere seems touched about Estela's words about the Church, his eyes soften. He doesn't seem as much patient and as much in a good mood as the night before. He signs her to come in.
(Lyle) A presence like yours will help me work better, keep me focused..

He's not convinced about how, but it sure does seem that he'd like her presence. He closes the door behind her, puts his hand on the wall to create those blue lights to illuminate his passage.
(Lyle) You'll have to follow me closely. I wouldn't want you to get lost.

He doesn't wait for her to answer to walk. After going up some stairs, passing a few doors, grabbing that beaker, they arrive into a room, certainly about next to the actual bell of the tower, in a room filled with cables, cables everywhere, of all sizes, of all kinds, computer objects, and, indeed, an enormous amount of servers. It's hard to notice where the unique small screen is hiding, and it's off ; it's also missing a keyboard and a mouse. The loud sound of electrical tension has filled the room, certainly high voltage. There are coolers everywhere, as it seems it's running at it's full capacity. There are a couple of beanbags and one comfortable seat, the kind one use to spend long hours in front of a computer., which also seem to serve as tables as there are a few RAM sticks on them, as well as remotes, HDs, usb keys, a couple of DVDs with no label nor case, and even a couple of motherboards. Despite it being heavily informational, it's spotless, there's no dust, no hair, or anything indicating that someone has spent time there. It's just quite messy.
It kind of looks like this, or even this
Lyle walks in and puts his bag on the computer seat nonchalantly. He proceeds to turn on the few devices that are off, light included, as well as the monitor. It soon gets quite neon, due to the enormous amount of LEDs. Fans turn on, covering soon enough the sound of the electrical tension.

Last edited by Claudia on Sun May 13, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typoooos <<)
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Estela sends a quizzical look at Lyle when he claims her presence might help him focus better. She certainly seems to doubt this, shaking her head a little as she enters the church and starts to follow him. “That'd be a first. Helping someone focus I mean. More often than not, people have claimed I only bring distraction after distraction, in a good way of course. Unless I'm busy on a painting.” A mischievous gin curls her lips “One of my friends from back when I still studied here tried to distract me while I was busy. Once. She left with a mustache, monocle and purple spots.” Her tone saddens a little at the memories that feel like they happened ages ago. “Wonder what happened to her.”

She falls silent for the rest of the way, only giving a sound of surprise when the Tremere magically creates light. When they arrive at their destination, the young vampire stares at her surroundings. “Well...this is unexpected. I can't say I imagined a server room to be like this.” Carefully, she steps over a bunch of wires, unwilling to get caught behind one and end up in a 'gracious' descent to the floor. While Lyle is busy with turning numerous devices on, Estela plops down on one of the bean bags, wriggling about to make it conform to her body. She leans back then, body relaxed and comfortable, a pleased grin on her face. “I gotta get me one of these one day. Beanbags are great. Estela gestures at the room. So, this here is all yours? Down to the last usb?”
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Miriel offers a sly smile to what Frederic says, Yeah, I'm not normally into dinosaurs like yourself, she raises a brow with interest, but play your cards right and you may get your chance.

Back to business, Gotta admire your nerve, Frederic. Teasing the Brujah? She cringes, then smiles with some appreciation for his willingness to push people's buttons, Did the information you have on this artifact seriously suggest that areas of Theo's domain may be good places to check?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Lyle generally ignores, or doesn't respond to, any of Estela's reminiscing. He lets hear a "hm" every other sentence, letting her know she has been listened to. The Tremere takes his seat, puts the beaker next to the monitor, and turns towards Estela with a smirk.
(Lyle) Technically it all belongs to Wien, you know, Tremere HQ. Their money. But they wouldn't know what to do with it so.. And yes, those are quite comfortable, especially for when I or someone else has to spend the day.. Or concentrate for a few hours straight.

As he speaks and explains, he opens his computer bag on his knees, and takes out his Ipad. He hands it to Estela.
(Lyle) Here. There are some games in there.

He offers a knowing smile, as if "games" meant so much more. He turns back in front of the monitor which only shows some MS dos lines. He grabs a few cables, and connects one of them to his phone.
(Lyle) To be perfectly honest, I'm not in the best conditions to do what I have to, right now, this is why I need distractions. Let the sound on, and show me what you're doing every now and then, and make sure I am attentive to what you're showing me. Easy enough ?

Frederic allows himself to smile to Miriel's "flattery". He answers, again, on the side.
(Frederic) That's a question you should ask either the Brujah or the Tremere, young girl...

Last edited by Claudia on Mon May 14, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:03 pm

What Frederic said, however vague, has set Miriel's mind in motion. She smiles and nods as she glances over him, understanding what it is that he's getting at, A question for another time, then.

Her eyes linger on the chains that bind him as she glances, smirking at some inner thought. A couple of seconds pass in silence.

She snaps out of it, what looked like nostalgia on her features giving way to objective concern over the life of another being,
Given any thought to seeing whether I can't get you spared?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Estela's eyebrows rise a bit when it is made clear that everything in the room was bought with 'Tremere money' and that they, probably the other Tremere Lyle spoke off, wouldn't know what to do with the money. To her, that sounds like they must be having millions stashed away. "Must be quite a bit of money your clan has then... It doesn't seem like any of this is exactly easy on the wallet. Impressive. Or is it normal for clans to have a whole bunch of money hidden around the globe?"

Accepting the Ipad, the young vampire leans back in the beanbag. His odd, meaningful smile makes the girl curious and she turns the device on. While it loads, she follows Lyle's movements around the room with her eyes. His words surprise and, if the very happy smile she attemtps to hide, somewhat flatter her. "Because of what happened with that car? Well,if you want some distraction, you've come to the right person! Well, you're asking the right person since I came here and not the other way around but....yea." She cuts her beginning wordstream off with a half hearted shrug and grin. "I'll be as much a distraction as you want to be!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Eloi - the Big Bell   Saint Eloi - the Big Bell - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint Eloi - the Big Bell
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next